Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Milk is Wrong

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

lol selective!!!

I heard they don't feel pain as they have poorly developed nervous system. Plus they don't get caged for life.

As i said, i will go vegan in the near future.

When this product becomes cheaper, i will enjoy meat without feeling guilty.

<cite>

what is the difference?

Lactose intolerance= Your stomach is missing the enzyme lactase to break down the milk sugars called lactose. Therefore you experience stomach related symptoms such as gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea after minimum of 30 minutes upon cosuming a dairy product. You can drink milk.

Milk allergy= You're allergic to the protein in milk and thus get and allergic reaction from it which is far more serious than a abdominal discomfort. Symptoms inlcude swelling of lips and throat, skin rash, trouble breathing, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You can't drink milk at all.

<cite>

I am what they term as
Pescatarian
i.e a fish eater, basically all sea food.

I also want to be 100 % vegan.

It's very refreshing how many people i have met who reject meat and animal exploitation and have confided their similar moral stance to me.

Never heared of a pescatarian. I once went to a seafood restaurant and suffice to say that was my first and last time. Being vegan is also much healthier and better for your health and body then if you are a meat eater and dairy consumer.

https://youtu.be/xd3hMbmcErc

These women are WOW! Look at the two who are vegan.

Miyir   

<cite>

Lactose intolerance= Your stomach is missing the enzyme lactase to break down the milk sugars called lactose. Therefore you experience stomach related symptoms such as gas, bloating, abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea after minimum of 30 minutes upon cosuming a dairy product. You can drink milk.

Milk allergy= You're allergic to the protein in milk and thus get and allergic reaction from it which is far more serious than a abdominal discomfort. Symptoms inlcude swelling of lips and throat, skin rash, trouble breathing, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea. You can't drink milk at all.

mine not as bad as that, nevertheless I feel much better without milk. do you suffer it?

said:

mine not as bad as that, nevertheless I feel much better without milk. do you suffer it?

Do you mean which of the two I am or my symptoms?

I'm lactose intolerant and my symptoms are bloating, abdominal pain and feeling nauseous. Symptoms vary per person. One person can have all the symptoms where as another can have only two.

Which of the two are you?

Miyir   

said:

Do you mean which of the two I am or my symptoms?

I'm lactose intolerant and my symptoms are bloating, abdominal pain and feeling nauseous. Symptoms vary per person. One person can have all the symptoms where as another can have only two.

Which of the two are you?

I feel discomforts whenever I drink but not as bad, Definitely allergic to all dairy. You got tested?

said:

I feel discomforts whenever I drink but not as bad, Definitely allergic to all dairy. You got tested?

It sounds like you don't have milk allergy going by what you are saying. Yes my doctor did a hydrogen breath test.