Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Milk is Wrong

xabad   

Basically the whole thing is based on the theft and exploitation of Animals - sentient beings just like us.

True hell for animals in this anthropocentric world. Being forced into pregnancy till your body breaks down. Electric probes inserted into the rectum of bulls to induce ejaculation. Imprisoned in tiny spaces till your die.

Calves separated from their mothers at birth while their cry for them, so we adult human beings can drink the milk denied to the baby cow. How absurd ? How heartless ?

This is not exclusive to industrial farming, Geeljire's deny baby camels their mother's milk so they can steal it for themselves. They allow it suckle, markay godlato they take away and milk it. Tits of she camels are tied with clothes to prevent baby camels from suckling, and so and so on.

The wholesome picture we have in our minds when we think of milk is false.

xabad   

^ Good for you.

For me its a moral thing. I am sensitive to the plight of the defenseless, voiceless creatures.

I used milk before in cereals, porridge's, as yogurt, in dairy, all will have to stop.

Miyir   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^ Good for you.

For me its a moral thing. I am sensitive to the plight of the defenseless, voiceless creatures.

I used milk before in cereals, porridge's, as yogurt, in dairy, all will have to stop.

Coffee not so much fun without milk!!

xabad   

<cite>

Coffee not so much fun without milk!!

There are non dairy creamers one can use in place of milk.

Personally caffeine gives me stomach upset. So i have never been a fan of coffee or tea.

Eewww what did I just watch?! So disgusting this can't be undone from my eyes. Found this hard to watch since i'm against animal cruelty as I love animals. Xabad you should have put a disclaimer on it.

Gosh I love my cheese and yoghurt. Not much of a milk drinker never was since i'm lactose intolerant. But when I do drink occasionally it's always lactose free milk. Will have to reconsider since I'll be looking at differently from now on. Did you know that green leafy vegetables contains more protein and calcium then milk. You don't need milk for calcium intake that's so yesterday.

<cite>

I cannot digest Milk so Im out.

Are you lactose intolerant? Or do you have a milk allergy?

xabad   

Blue are you a meat eater ?

Souls are souls. Food is food. Life is life. When you eat chicken or any murdered once living animal , you sin against it. Animals were given by the Creator of the Universe and Earth to be cared for and to learn from , not food. This is the great fall of humanity. True food comes from a plant. When you eat a dead animal , you are not only a murderer , you are a thief too. Your intestines become a grave yard and your flesh and blood are polluted with animal DNA , animal blood , animal protein , you become what you digest , death spiritually.

Belinda Leoni

<cite>

Blue are you a meat eater ?

Souls are souls. Food is food. Life is life. When you eat chicken or any murdered once living animal , you sin against it. Animals were given by the Creator of the Universe and Earth to be cared for and to learn from , not food. This is the great fall of humanity. True food comes from a plant. When you eat a dead animal , you are not only a murderer , you are a thief too. Your intestines become a grave yard and your flesh and blood are polluted with animal DNA , animal blood , animal protein , you become what you digest , death spiritually.

Belinda Leoni

No I don't eat meat. I'm a semi-vegan who still eats chicken, fish, eggs, yoghurt, cheese and occasionally drinks milk. In the near future i'm cutting out these products and become a full vegan.

What kind of a diet do you follow?

xabad   

I am what they term as Pescatarian i.e a fish eater, basically all sea food.

I also want to be 100 % vegan.

It's very refreshing how many people i have met who reject meat and animal exploitation and have confided their similar moral stance to me.