Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Family Tourism is Growing in Garowe

Mooge   

niyoow Garowe is attracting big influx of diaspora tourism because of its famous neutral weather (not cold, not hot, not humid, not dry) and the word is spreading fast niyoow. when i was there few months ago, i couldn't believe the amount of diaspora people walking around, all the hotels are always full (someone can make money building more hotels) and the city has many mini rental homes too. i was surprised the amount of home-furnished homes i saw niyoow.

garowe is famous for having pleasant weather most of the year and it has 3 differnt waterfalls and the city is surrounded by many mountains. google map doesn't do justice for the city and i was suprised when i was there how big the city is and how developed it is. google has an image from 1998 which shows nothing. they never updated their image because the garowe i see is not the garowe shown by the map.

garowe also has most beautiful girls niyoow. i am not kidding. that place is rife with girls but most of them are conservative, they dress modest but not heavy jilbabs. very few of them wear the heavy taliban style hijab. i have only seen few wearing it.

niyoow garowe city has best schools. that is why people says it is number one in education niyoow. i have seen many students from as far as Borama studying in garowe. they even had Djiboutian students in garowe.

the city is full of people from outside garowe. the cafes are full every day. there are restaurants that even call themselves Italian. lol. i am not kidding niyoow. they make good italian food.

one reason alshabab never infiltrated in garowe is that the city has border control and good security. it is the safest city in all of somalia except Hargeisa maybe.

long live garowe.