Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Abdiweli Gaas defeated politically and military

meesha fanaanka beenta ended

2015122635846460356576612Galmudu_Punland

2015122635846460933207433Galmudu_Punland

GALKAYO (HOL) – Two rival Somali regions who have battled for control of a central Somali town signed a peace agreement Wednesday, officials said, raising hopes of an end to violence that killed more than 20 people since last week

Dr_Osman   

Militarily, I doubt Galnus will win, they lost big time there because they are a minority in gaalkacyo 10-15% maximum and that's the reality. But this war wasn't about a silly road in Garsoor, this was a clear plot by the federal govt to get Puntland to recognize Galnus and sit down with them and the only way they could manage to do that is start a war over a road knowing it will lead to peace talks. They did win politically though, they got recognized by Puntland.

If I was Gaas I would've said to the PM, we will not sit with Galmudug and we will sign our side of the peace agreement with you as the PM and you can do the same with them. That is a more politically savvy move but gaas is useless, the worst leader puntland has ever had.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Militarily, I doubt Galnus will win, they lost big time there because they are a minority in gaalkacyo 10-15% maximum and that's the reality. But this war wasn't about a silly road in Garsoor, this was a clear plot by the federal govt to get Puntland to recognize Galnus and sit down with them and the only way they could manage to do that is start a war over a road knowing it will lead to peace talks. They did win politically though, they got recognized by Puntland.

If I was Gaas I would've said to the PM, we will not sit with Galmudug and we will sign our side of the peace agreement with you as the PM and you can do the same with them. That is a more politically savvy move but gaas is useless, the worst leader puntland has ever had.

Ninkii soo joog laga waayo soo jiif aa laga helaa

eVdqlBO.jpg

Soocade.jpg

Dowladda Puntland oo sheegtay inay si buuxdau dhaqan gelinayso xabbad joojinta iyo in ciidamada la kala qaado

As Che said the only people who lost anything are people of Gaalkacyo. That said, the above photo where Gaas is jogging is from his tour in Mudug and has nothing to do with Gaalkacyo's clan war. Here are others in that same tour;

Mudug

Gaas Mudug Tour

Puntlandd was defeated politically and military No doubt just accept Peace and stability

Ciidanka Labada Dhinac oo Maanta Lakala Qaadayo iyo Waxa laga Yeelayo Koontaroolka Puntland oo Ciidanka Galmudug Gacanta ku Hayaan,

311.jpg

jiida4.jpg

jiida1.jpg

Galmudug troops deep in Puntland side of Galkacyo - You can see Puntland flag on the light poles .

Mooge   

malistar, niyoow the pictures you are looking are puntland troops. lol.

let me tell you one thing niyoow

1. the road will be built

2. the city will come under full control of puntland soon. no more baraxleey.

3. the check point which is at the enterence of galkayo when coming from Mogadishu will still be controlled by puntland.

absorb and digest those little facts niyoow. it is over.

<cite>
said:</cite>

malistar, niyoow the pictures you are looking are puntland troops. lol.

let me tell you one thing niyoow

1. the road will be built

2. the city will come under full control of puntland soon. no more baraxleey.

3. the check point which is at the enterence of galkayo when coming from Mogadishu will still be controlled by puntland.

absorb and digest those little facts niyoow. it is over.

accept reality The Front line was always in deep Puntland as you see

MOOge

GingerCat.gif

Galmudug needs no help building Roads from Broke Pirate who are Printing fake money to survive .

waarya isku xishood or more Karbash ….

Malistar, your desperation knows no bounds. I say so because after all the Damjadiid shananigans and failures in Jubaland and Baidoi, you honestly believe that Damjadiid will gain anything substantial from their hopeless attempts in Gaalkacyo?

You, sir, are delusional. Damjadiid days in office will ignobly come to end in the 2016 election. But if it will help you sleep better, I will agree with you... Gaas is politically and militarily defeated.?

AXMED MADOOBE: Puntland waa inay Aqoonsato Galmudug oo daris la ah ayna wada-shaqeeyaan

2015128635851515836779942Sheekh_Axmed_Ma

P/land way ku qasban tahay inay Aqoonsato Galmudug State

Talaado, December 08, 2015 (HOL) — Madaxweynaha maamulka Jubbaland, Sh. Axmed Maxamed Islaam [Madoobe] ayaa sheegay in maamulka Puntland looga baahan yahay inay aqoonsadaan maamulka Galmudug, isagoo sidoo kale maamulka Galmudug ay iyaguna ix-tiraamto Puntland maadaama uu yahay maamul iyaga ka horreeyay dhanka dhismaha.

Sheekh Axmed Madoobe ayaa hadalka ka jeediyay kaddib heshiiskii colaadihii nabadeed ee laga sameeyay magaalada Gaalkacyo ee xarunta gobolka Mudug, halkaasoo ay dagaallo ku dhex-mareen maamullada Galmudug iyo Puntland.

“Puntland waa maamul-gobaleedkii ugu horreeyay 18-sanno ayna jirtaa, marka waxaa laga rabaa inay maamul kasta oo dhashay gadaasheeda inay gardaadiso oo horumarkooda ay ka shaqeeyso. Waana khasab maamulka Galmudug inay la shaqeeyaan Puntland oo ay walaalo iyo darisba yihiin; isla markaana iyaga ka horreeyay. Puntland iyadana waxaa khasab ku ah inay aqoonsato maamulka ay dariska yihiin ee Galmdug; lana shaqeeyaan oo aysan iska indho-tirin jirtaanka Galmudug, maamul walbana waxaa laga rabaa inay waddada dhabta ah ee ay leeyihiin maraan,” ayuu yiri Sheekh Axmed Madoobe.

Sidoo kale, madaxweynaha Jubbaland oo ka mid ahaa ergadii nabadeynta u tagay magaalada Gaalkacyo ayaa xusay in si hoose loo dhameeyay khilaafkii ka dhex-taagnaa maamulkiisa iyo maamulka Koonfur-galbeed Somalia.

“Waxaan filayaa maamulka Jubbaland ayaa ugu badneyd waxa hadda la jiid-jiido, waanan kasoo gudubnay, waa dhaweyd Shariifka ayaa wax naga sheeganayay; isagana hoos baan uga heshiinnay wixii khilaaf ah ee inoo dhexeeyay,” ayuu Axmed Madoobe mar kale yiri.

Ugu dambeyn, maamulka Puntland ayaa horay u sheegay inaysan aqoonsanayn maamulka Galmudug, inkastoo 02-dii bishaan December madaxweynayaasha Puntland iyo Galmudug la isugu keenay kulan ay heshiis ku kala saxiixdeen.

Maxamed X. Xuseen, Hiiraan Online

maxuseen@hiiraan.com

Muqdisho, Soomaaliya

- See more at: http://www.hiiraan.ca/news/2015/Dec/wararka_maanta8-94079.htm#sthash.MNt7JXvV.dpuf