Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

Parliamentary vagabonds try to impeach our hapless President

^

Markaad xaarkaaga aad walaaqan jirtey miyaa la gaaray?

To dignify the nonsense you've posted above with a serious reply is tantamount to further encouraging your buffoonery. ?

I will take a rain check on that.

<cite>
said:</cite>

^

Rather than accepting the IC calls for a "legitimate transfer of power"(keyword being transfer) for what it is, you choose to delude others through obfuscations and your own self- imposed discombobulation.

Transfer of power means just that: A TRANSFER OF POWER from Culusow to whoever else gets selected/elected in 2016.

For all intents and purposes, Culusow and damjadiid are as good as roadkill, politically.

Election will take take place 2016 and just like any other citizen Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud has the right to Run for the President seat as second term ,No constitutional law denies him that ?

galbeedi   

Tilamook, I think we all read between the lines. As you said the message is clear: Culusow, do not think of overstaying your time or else.

If he doesn't back of, then they should put Speaker Jawaari will lead the 12 remaining months and implement the road map. I did listen that useless debate broadcasted by VOA last sunday. They just kept talking about constitutional court and other impractical maneuvers. If two third of the Parliament want to throw you out, there is no need to refer the matter to court. The hapless members of parliament are the highest legislators of the land.

No court can overturn a two third majority. Mr. Culusow already got the writing on the wall. The international community want a Transfer. if he does not back off, the wheels will turn very quick for impeachment.

<cite>

Election will take take place 2016 and just like any other citizen Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud has the right to Run for the President seat as second term ,No constitutional law denies him that ?

Okay, I will concede you that little ground; that no constitutional law in the books currently denies Culusow to run. But then again, it is the custodians of the constitution who have brought this motion against him.

And also, there is a different law/ power in Somalia which prevents the president at every political turn he takes. The same power that obligated former President Yusuf(A.U.N) to leave office without finishing his term.

Culusow and damjadiid have bitten off more than they could chew, and now we are witnessing them choke.

From his attempts to forestall the formation of Jubaland, and his current attempts to befuddle the formation of the remaining federal states, Culusow has shown himself to be a political ameture that tries to bite the hand that feeds him.

He is doomed and I wish him luck with the moryaan in parliament ?

<cite>

Tilamook, I think we all read between the lines. As you said the message is clear: Culusow, do not think of overstaying your time or else.

If he doesn't back of, then they should put Speaker Jawaari will lead the 12 remaining months and implement the road map. I did listen that useless debate broadcasted by VOA last sunday. They just kept talking about constitutional court and other impractical maneuvers. If two third of the Parliament want to throw you out, there is no need to refer the matter to court. The hapless members of parliament are the highest legislators of the land.

No court can overturn a two third majority. Mr. Culusow already got the writing on the wall. The international community want a Transfer. if he does not back off, the wheels will turn very quick for impeachment.

Galbeedi,

Did you say, courts? What courts? You mean the courts that the parliament never created....lol ?

You see, this is what I mean when I say that Damjadiid are desperate... Am sure, you've also listened to the recent calaacal former minister Faarax Cabdulqadir hurriedly bellowed over the airwaves.

Tsk tsk tsk ?