Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Suldan Wabar refuses talks with Senile Siilaanyo

Nonsense why on earth would Siilaanyo even talk to a man who hides in Ethiopia , Wabar is a nobody harowo.com is trying to make something he is not. What leverage does he have , and what will the SL government benefit from him, nada zero. By the way salax u said u are neutral in this why than calling siilaanyo senile and Wabar by his name. Looks like u have some grudge against the president? And u are siding with a small nobody?

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Nonsense why on earth would Siilaanyo even talk to a man who hides in Ethiopia , Wabar is a nobody harowo.com is trying to make something he is not. What leverage does he have , and what will the SL government benefit from him, nada zero. By the way salax u said u are neutral in this why than calling siilaanyo senile and Wabar by his name. Looks like u have some grudge against the president? And u are siding with a small nobody?

Why are you getting worked up about Senile Silaanyo when you call everyone else names-----remember?.... you dish out but don't expect it back. come on. Enjoy it

I must say it does have a ring to it " Senile Silaanyo", or should I say Sac sac silaanyo in somaali ha ha ha ha perfect

Saalax   

Siilaanyo talked with Xaklotoosiye, Keyse from Widhwidh and many other men

so why would you be surprised by this latest move by desperate Siilaanyo. :D

Senile is not name calling but what he is, he has many old age related

diseases such as dementia ,in one incident he couldn't even name some of the

names of his ministers.

Odey,

Why are you getting worked up about Senile Silaanyo when you call everyone else names—–remember?…. you dish out but don’t expect it back. come on. Enjoy it.

I second that. Enjoy it, Xaji Xayraan.

Salax xaglo was a key player in the ssc formation and his people actually put up a fight and were actually with in the borders of SL from 2011 2012 there were allot of clashes he was a major player.Xaglatoosiye is 1000 times important than Wabar. What cards does wabar hold, How many Somaliland soldiers did he kill , Xaglatoosiye rebelled against the state he declared war from his home Town buhoodle. why is Wabar not in Qulijeed ? Xaglatoosiye was the most important political militia and leader of Buhoodle,, what do we gain from Wabar what does he bring to the table Qulijeed we already rule Qulijeed. Xagla said he will bring Buhoodle under the SL flag he has visited the place more than 3 times opened up projects Political offices have been opened in Buhoodle. Xaglo is worth talking to , but why is waba. now if SL had ambitions to re claim Awbarre and regions in Ehtiopia perhaps wabar would be considered but this is not the case?

Saalax   

Xaaji Xundjuf are you telling me Siilaanyo respects more those who kill more

of his people. The reason senile Siilaanyo is begging to talk with Suldaan

Wabar it is simple, Wabar hails from the biggest consistuency in Awdal and

that can cause significant problems for Siilaanyo, day by day many of them

are defecting to him, whether civilians or those who held positions in the

local government.

Not really Wabars sub clan never voted For silaanyo never will and second silaanyo already has jamac Abgal as a minister from the same sub clan as wabar. There is nothing Wabar can give Siilaanyo really. What problems can wabar create for Siilaanyo, i dont see why siilaanyo would want to arrange talks with him. Siilaanyo talks to those that can bring something to the table. So far wabar brings nothing.

Horta, is the president's name officially spelt with one i or two ii's? Obviously, in Somali circles, the old man has more problems than senility and sacsacnimo, if his name has two ii's and the Somali sounding equivalent of a tomato :D

Just imagine, if the title said, " sultan Wabar refuses to sit down with the Tomato vigina" Lol

Odey   

<cite>

Horta, is the president's name officially spelt with one i or two ii's? Obviously, in Somali circled, the old man has more problems than senility and sacsacnimo, if his name has two ii's and the Somali sounding equivalent of a tomato
:D

Just imagine, if the title said, " sultan Wabar refuses to sit down with the Tomato vigina" Lol

Must be two ii's lol. But the old man is senile or sac sac whichever language you prefer.

Xaaji xaaran is probably in the same club

<cite>

Horta, is the president's name officially spelt with one i or two ii's? Obviously, in Somali circled, the old man has more problems than senility and sacsacnimo, if his name has two ii's and the Somali sounding equivalent of a tomato
:D

:D :D :D The only good thing about oldfart is his funny name

I see it as big insult for mujahid wabar to sit down with Tomato Vagina.

^

So you admit the name is spelt with two ii's, huh? :D

Lizard or no lizard, you of all people should know that most Somalis usually bastardize someone's name as a form of endearment.

Take yourself for instance: when you first signed onto SOL you gave yourself a perfectly "respectable" avatar name Xaaji Xunjuf, but lo and behold, just soon after-- all sorts aberrations were introduced like Xaaji Maalaayacni, Xaaji Habaar, Xaaji Xeyraan e.t.c

The point am trying to make in here is that whatever you call yourself Somalis will call you what they choose..

So Siilyaanyo can be a Lizard or even the mighty warrior who eats a Lion's heart for breakfast...all that is moot in here, for Somalis will be Somalis.