Saalax   

I am neutral on it. I don't believe it is right to subjugate Awdal people

if they want self-determination, on the other hand if they want to be part

of Somaliland that is also fine.

Saalax   

Not SSC (Sool,Sanaag,Cayn) since it is inhabited by various communities,

however Khatuumo (Darwish community) are entitled to self-determination

much like Awdal.

Salax thats a defeatist mentality the vast majority of the people of Awdal do not only back Somaliland but also support their government. These Militia are not more than 20 people really. To say the minority represents the Majority is wrong.

Che would that logic also apply if a sub clan of the garaad clan says they are part of Somaliland and their garaad should that be supported to since we are talking about sub clan self determination :D For example the major clan in Laascanood whole heartly support Somaliland plus their garaad where other might support puntland or khatumo?

Saalax   

Xaaji Xundjuf Time will tell, that is why I said it is also fine if they

want to remain as part of Somaliland. It is Suldan Wabar vs senile

Siilaanyo for the minds and hearts of Awdal people.

Xaaji. I now see the Somali civil war was matter of establishing a new social contract. Every tribe, clan, and subclan will negotiate on its own terms, they may or may not sign onto that contract.

No clan or tribe can impose itself onto other, the sooner we accept that, the better it will be,

Che exactly they might sign contracts but some times some clan or a region will feel cheated and declare his former treaty null and void and we begin from scratch again:D

Salax thats oke but as a Somalilander ur obligated to support the Somaliland republic , it is not Senile Siilaanyo versus wabar. it is wabar who against the Somaliland republic. Had he been fighting to overthrow Siilaanyo perhaps its not constitutional, but still he would be fighting for his region as a Somalilander. And that could be something we could tolerate. On such issues u should take a firm stance and side with Somaliland. Dont let oday Siilaanyo who is over 80 years old make u dislike the republic of Somaliland the people of Sl have been building for more than 30 years. Somaliland is about the future generations.

^Considering the contract that was the Somali Republic was rendered null and void, I don't see why others cannot nullify the so called past contracts.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.