Sign in to follow this  
Axmed1508736699

Your Prediction of Selfish Ahmed Samatar

My prediction:

If he loses the election in Regional State in 2015 , iam sure this daneyste will run to Jabuuti. Sing Jabutian songs.

This guy is without mowqiif.

He goes where his belly and selfishness tells him to go.

What is your prediction?

Nonsense Professor Samatar was one of the last honest Unionists from Somaliland who stood for Somali interest i remember him in 2002 and 2003 he hated even to use the term Somaliland and preferred the term Reer Woqoyi. He was proud very proud to be reer Woqoyi but he believed Mogadishu had hope and it can be the seat of the Somali people once again. and in recent years in from 2009 he was using the term degmada Somaliland and he was talking about the unity of the 2 states forming one republic with 2 different systems. And in the last 6 years he was attending conferences for Somaliland still hoping for Somaliland to Unite with Somalia, from 2011 he stated that Koonfurians have shamed the Somali name. And in 2012 he took part of the elections and he got involved really with Koonfurians and than he almost vomit what he saw. Than followed his historic visit to Somaliland in 2013 where he kissed the ground when arriving in Somaliland Berbera and he held discussions with Somalilanders across the Land.

And his Final conclusions reer Somaliland u have won the debate we will no longer share anything with the Koonfurians we will work towards building a strong and a prosperous Somaliland. And ever since he is with Somaliland standing with Somaliland correcting Koonfurians. Koonfurians will never find a honest Unionist from Somaliland not the gold diggers in Xamars parliament from Somaliland. But honest people, The guy had Mawqif but he saw that no one in the south cared about real leadership honest work and Commitment to the republic but only about small projects and making Money real Fast. The man was the most Anti Somalilanders ever from Somaliland , but he saw something in Mogadishu oo u cunti weydo so he finally came home and is now with his people. If he runs for Somaliland he has a good chance of winning why would he go to Djibouti , Djibouti only one clan can become president the Jesus Clan.

Ahmed, even though a lot of corruption exists in Hargeisa, the corruption in Xamar is unlike anything I've ever seen. There's a culture of corruption in Mogadishu...where the actions of men like Sheikh Shariif or Hassan Sheikh or Shariif Hassan Sheikh Aden (former Speaker of Parliament) are tolerated and even often celebrated. (Notice how their names all contain the word Sheikh :D )

And in this environment, we can't honestly expect the people of Somaliland to participate in such a corrupt and destructive system. Believe me, I don't like Ahmed Samatar much either, but wallahi the actions of Culusow just strengthen the recognition chants and weakens the case for a united Somalia. Before we even talk about a united Somalia (and I strongly want a United Somali Republic)...we should fix the South first and THEN move forward from there.

Doc ,

No matter how big the corruption is in South. There is no way Waqooyi Galbeed can secede. They had their biggest chance 1991-2011. Now that chance is thrown in the ocean.

Besides the two dominant families in south wont let go waqooyi galbeed without using all options on table.

Xaaji Habaar,

What makes u think the daneyste samatar will not join Djibouti when Djibouti is recognized State unlike Waqooyo Galbeed Soomaaliya?

When Waqooyi Galbeed is extremely clannist region where ppl only talk about hebel this and hebel that, insulting each other for clannism.

Iam sure Samatar will be disgusted by the jaahilnimo of maamulka snm. But the defeat in the election will be his k.o. He will insult maamulka snm more than Somalia. Saying stuff like these ppl are worthless, worshipping clannism and chewing khat. They had 22years peace but no real progress. People are without water and electricity 24/7.

Selfish Samatar will definetely join Djibouti if he loses the regional election in Waqooyi Galbeed Soomaaliya.

You heard it first from me.

Hahaha he is not even running what are you talking about Professor samatar just wants to contribute to his people. And history will be kind to his legacy to , for he jumped from the sinking ship

Doctor is right in Mogadishu its normal to steal loot and be corrupt u will even get a medal warlords are honored and anarchism is the way. It has been like that since the late dictator was deposed. Prof samatar saw what he saw and we trust his judgement on that particular Subject. Umad dhanoo raadinaysa inay wax dhacan lacag yar urursadaan wadankuna dhiig baxo its so sad very sad.