Sign in to follow this  
Axmed1508736699

Can anyone tell me how Hassan Sheikh is different?

Hassan Sheikh TFG:

1) Still protected by Amisom

2) alshabab still rules some areas of Mogadishu. Yaaqshiid, Kaaraan, Heliwa and others are powerful alshabab strongholds.

U dont believe me? Ask the ppl living there. Ask the police and soldiers who lost their collegues. I believe alshabab is not crushed military. They simply left the city in Xeelad Dagaal. A strategy that brought rift within alshabab themselves. A wrongful strategy.

3) continues political infighting. This is the third pm within short period.

4) large scale corruptions

5) Great rural parts And some major cities of somalia still ruled by the terrorists

6) the northern Traitors can do whatever they want. No strong govt to tell them "shut up and sit down, playtime is over, your daddy is back."

I gave this clown one year the time to convince me why he is different. 12months of laughing without any change made me lose interest in this fake government. 2013 is when i said, ok he is useless.

Abdullahi Yusuf and sh.Sharif's tfg's were the same!

Hassan sheikh is no different than these two guys.

So far his fake promises in 2012: Strong focuss on security, no more political infighting.

If anything, Hassan Sheikh is far worse than Sheikh Shariif EVER was. This Culusow guy has the backing of the International Community, worldwide recognition, yet he STILL is unable to do what he can to benefit his country and his people.

He's too much of a dhoqoon to see the enormous opportunity he has in front of him. The opportunity to bring Somalis together, defeat Al Shabaab, and put himself in the history books. I sometimes think Somalis are cursed, our leaders are the worst of us.

I support him 100%. He's not perfect, but he is doing his darn best.

Btw Axmed (aka Somali Patriot), you really need to tone down some of the stuff you post on here. Its really pushing the line.

Odey   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Trust me the madness will continue because there are no civilized political elites in somalia. Maxaaan cuna ba ka so hadhay

Waa saad adiguba Reer awdal uu cuntey soo ma aha?