Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

DARK Horses in the FIFA 2010 WORLD CUP

nuune   

Tuujiye ayaa lagaa raacey, hadey Serbia reeso xataa waxaad oran mayee dhib xagga Balkanska ayaa heestay :D

lool@I think, heedhe, drop the I think

Abtigiis   

War Tuujiye is an intersting character. Kubbada wuu kala qabsaday the Vialli days. Norwich city iyo Millwall waagay Liverpool ka badin jireen lama socdo. Iyo in Charlton Athletics ka adkaan jirtay Chelsea! :D

Anyway, who is your dark horse? England?

nuune   

Sxb, anigu I won't bet on Spain, North Korea is the team to watch, they will dismantle USA, once they do that, they can progress easily, they will be the real warriours, believe me :D

ok, my dark horse is Portugal, finito

world-cup-groups.jpg

Abtigiis   

North Korea is not playing USA! Adigana ma Norf cudurkiisaa kugu dhacay? Liverpool markay EURO cup qaado ayey champions tagaysaa camal!

nuune   

^^ war I know they aint same group, but you cant deny they will play together if they progress to the next level, that is the game I want to watch

NGONGE   

I don't want any of the 'small' teams to do well this year. Marka my dark horse has to be Italy.

A&T, I thought you would go for Honduras for some reason. Ileen your choices hardly ever follow logic. :D

Tuujiye will probably say North Korea (they have nuclear weapons).

Norf will go for Holland.

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

Do you really want to repeat my Romania debacle? So we will quote on you on North Korea?
:D

:D waa caadi sxb, sababtaad Chile u doorateyna wana u jeednaa, si fiican ayaad u qamaareysaa

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Norf will go for Holland.

I (aslo) think this is their year. Ghana for a dark horse.

N.O.R.F   

Wakaa xaajir casiir. Waar Holland are not dark horses. They're ranked in the top 10 badowyahow.

Dark horses are Ghana and Ivory Coast. They won't win it but may cause an upset in their groups. Semi finals are not too far for them (if Ghana avoid England).