Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

One of the biggest Awdal Suldaans supports Awdal uprising

Saalax   

Interesting development. Most of the major Suldaans of this community are now

on board.

Deg Deg : Suldaan Saleebaan Cali Ismaaciil oo Ah Salaadiinta Waaweyn ee Gobolada Galbeedka oo Taageeray Go’aankii Suldan Wabar Sheegayna Inaan Dib Looga Noqonayn

http://harowo.com/archives/31739

Mooge   

this is unprecedented niyoow. this is bigger than the making of Somaliland. I am happy for the poeple of Awdal niyoow who wanted to take matters into their own hands and develop their own state.

Saalax   

He says it was planned among the prominent figures of this community.I guess they

were just waiting for the right time to declare it, also war criminal Siilaanyo

alienating them further didn't help either.

He does not support it listen to what he says he talks about the issues that remain in Somaliland that needs to be solved. He is addressing the problem. Listen from 8:20 he says we are not at his stage of supporting the break up of SL we want our fair share of the government and civil servant but he has declared independence thats what he said.

salax what kind of Somalilander are u i understand u dont like the SL govermment but to support instability is wrong in the country dont u want to inherit a strong Somaliland if u are the one of the opposition parties.

By the way the so called up rise in Awdal u have to read between the lines the minister of agriculture and abibakr are good friends and family. i will not be surprised of the SL government and Abibakar are in collusion , creating instability and than declaring martial law, And than postpone the elections of 2015, rayaale used to that to and than postpone the elections Kulmiye is using the same game.

Saalax   

I am not talking about the video but the news posted. As for instability

how am I supporting it, I am posting what is happening on the ground, it

is not my fault what is happening but the fault of the Siilaanyo admin

of creating division in Somaliland, you reap what you sow.

But you should not propagate it for Harowo is not a Somaliland website , they are spreading nothing but hatred between Somaliland clans. Somaliland is above Siilaanyo , Siilaanyo will be gone tomorrow but Sl remains.

Saalax   

It is a Awdal website.It is relevant to source it because it is a website

owned by Awdalites who have better intel of what is going on in their home

region.

YoniZ   

Waryaa Saalax, when reporting, go with the official line or otherwise you will be labelled as traitor, by Xaji and Co. :)