Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Somalia: Unspeakable Cruelty: Will There Be Justice for Precious Canab?

Adam   

I see you posted this article, child abuse is very wrong and the criminals who do this must be punished in harshest codes of the law. However reading this article I dont see any evidence of the author actually helping baby C. Or even visiting her in hospital . The author writings seems to be based on another journalist reporting and neither that guy from whats here cared enough to atleast give a number for contacting with donations towards baby C. Medical care. Its better to help then talk the talk .Also if the step dad is in the cidanka in moqadisho the, hospital, anyone must contact the police so he can found , charged and convicted.

somalee   

Somalis have traditionally condoned beating up of children, sometimes severely, on the pretext of instilling discipline. It started at homes and got worse at the malcaamadda/dugsi qur'an and I swear some of those teachers were just mindless child abusers. This very unfortunate incident has roots in that culture. I hope the monster who did this is charged and convicted but I highly doubt it will happen.

Adam   

^ what culture? Thats not my culture , give me a break getting slap by your mom compared to this disgusting case is world apart. Criminals.exist in every soceity some put them in jail while others let them off with a soft warning. Name and shame this useless nonindividual.and then lock the animal away.