Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Kenyan Police Impunity!

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Samiig is the type to hold a Norwegian passport and fool himself into thinking he's an actual Norwegian. He confuses nationality with ethnicity.

Samiig you are not a Kenyan. You are a Somali who just so happens to live in Kenya, so stop groveling to these Kikuyu and Luo people who have a long history of mistreating Somalis.

You cannot call these Kikuyu people your brothers when you don't even share a language, history, religion, culture or genetic phenotype with them. Look at the genetic map I just posted. And look at how Somalia is classified with Ethiopia and the rest of North Africa when it comes to our DNA classifications.

This is something which Somalis need to understand. The Kenyan Bantus understand this fact very well, as well as the Habashis, the Berbers, and other groups.

So Dr Ken, now you are a certified ethnicity warrior? :-D

samiig   

<cite>

Samiig, what errors are you seeing? The post you made came out that way because you decided to place everything (including your own replies) in a quote. It doesn't seem to be SOL bug Awoowe.

For future reference, if you wish to quote a particular comment, make sure highlight/select the comment and press the b-quote button. It is just a click away.

After you do that, the comment should look like this before you post it.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Please let me know if you notice any issues. We appreciate the feedback.

why not revert back to your older site, seriously i can't count the issues i have with these new format. it has really killed your forum. its a shame, you guys fixed what wasn't broke. i don't understand.

<cite>

So Dr Ken, now you are a certified ethnicity warrior? :-D

Saaxib, I'm not.

I just don't appreciate how some Somalis try to erase the unique cultural/genetic differences between Somalis and other groups.

It'd be as absurd as someone claiming that "Indians and Chinese are the same, since they both share a border and they're both located in Asia."

It's madness saaxib. Sometimes common sense is just not so common. Nothing I said here was a lie, it's all 100% verifiable truth.