Sign in to follow this  
ElPunto

Kenyan Police Impunity!

TheFutureNow, don't you find it a little strange how Somali refugees managed to have virtual control over the Kenyan economy? They control billions of dollars in assets, control a large chunk of the economy, and are doing this under enormous discrimination and bigotry. I know Somalis who arrived in Kenya penniless, and 10 years later they control millions of dollars in assets, employing dozens--even--hundreds of people.

There are inherent differences between Somalis and Kenyans.

The Kenyans know this, and they're benefiting off of the status quo. So this is why they wanna keep it this way.

Dr. K,

Strange as it may seem, the same thing that destroyed our country is what is making us strong in other countries. The clan structure has helped us pool resources and invest in businesses. We are like the worldwideweb ninyow---adeerkaa in Malaysia is gonna send you cheap stuff to sell in South Africa. Mana cabsano ninyow. Indha adeeg aa meel kaste ku galnaa.

But also, ninyow---we love education. Habar kaste in ay cunugeeda wax barto ayeey rabtaa and she will do anything to make sure that happens. Abti, adeer, eedo and aabo will all have to contribute even if they work as taxi drivers in Australia. Ilaahow diinta iyo damiirta ha naga qaadin.

Midda kale--Ilaheey khayr ha siiyo dadka NFD. They are amazing at both religion and school. They started taking over politically when the refugees started making money and realized they need a voice.

But Somalis were also helped because they were minority. Kenya labo kooxood ayaa haysata--Luo and Kikuyu--and the other tribes align with them. Somalis were not seen as threat so they got the positions that the Luo and Kikuyus did not trust with each other.

Hadda laakin Soomaalida waa laga shakiyay. Too much power ayee yesheen. Kenyatti elites wax kaste ayaa ka lumay. Dadkoodi diinta Islamka ayeey qaateen. Somalida way isku fiicanyihin. Kaba daran---kenyatiga waxaa xaraan ku haysan jiray hindida oo xaasidnimo iyo baqeelnimo isugu dartay. Hadda downtown Somaali ayaa haysata. Badankoodna waa dad fiican oo furfuran.

Kenyans (although each tribe is different) are really good and honest people. They are hard working but like us they put too much trust in their tribal leaders. And those men have only helped themselves. It's only a matter of time before they see that.

samiig   

Again, both futurenow and DrK you know nothing about kenya beyond soundbites and sensationalized reports. your false stories about how great somalis are doing are pure fantasy. please refrain from commenting on what you don't know. arabs say la aclamu nisful cilm

<cite>
said:</cite>

Again, both futurenow and DrK you know nothing about kenya beyond soundbites and sensationalized reports. your false stories about how great somalis are doing are pure fantasy. please refrain from commenting on what you don't know. arabs say
la aclamu nisful cilm

Quiet you Bantu bootlicker.

samiig   

<cite>

Quiet you Bantu bootlicker.

your a bigot. kenyans and somalis are brothers whether bantu, cushite, nilotic muslim or christian, and your ilk dhag jalaq uma siino.

<cite>

your a bigot. kenyans and somalis are brothers whether bantu, cushite, nilotic muslim or christian, and your ilk dhag jalaq uma siino.

Kenyans and Somalis are NOT brothers and were NEVER brothers in our history, and you know that very well.

If you wanna make such a claim, then prove it. We are at war with these people, and you're too willfully blind to see this. Everything from the Kenyans stealing the NFD from Somalia, to the Shifta Wars in the 1960's, to the Kenyan government massacring Somali civilians in the 1980's, to the Kenyan Government sponsoring different Somali warlords to kill each other in the 1990's, to the Kenyan mistreatment and imprisonment of Somali civilians, to their stealing Somalia's territorial waters, to the Kenyan Army mass-rapes of our Somali sisters in refugee camps....points to this one picture. That they are our enemies and you are just too weak to admit it.

Maybe you should actually visit Kenya and look at the sentiments the Kenyan Bantus have of the Somalis, and vice-versa. You can call me a bigot, but I will never see these Christian Kenyan Bantus as my brothers. I actually trust the White Europeans more than I trust these people.

samiig   

<cite>

Kenyans and Somalis are NOT brothers and were NEVER brothers in our history, and you know that very well.

Dr kenney almost all of the tribes of kenya exhibit high cushitic admixture genetically, kikuyus, maasais, kalenjins, merus etc. so racially they are our kin. Aside from this, kenyans have been wonderful hosts of somali refugees the last 30 years, all fair minded people would agree, that alone makes the our brothers. somalis have prospered in kenya, educated their children, treated their sick here, immigrated from kenya to greener pastures, just ask yourself had kenya closed its borders to the desperate somalis fleeing crazed warlords and terrorists, what would the death toll be in somalia ? if they hated somalis they could have done that, like the evil turks are doing to the kurds fleeing ISIS in kobane. Don't be a reactionary and excitable, as most somalis are prone to. Runta aan isku sheegno, we somalis love to create enemies out of other people whether its somali clans or people who are hosting us in their countries.

If you wanna make such a claim, then prove it. We are at war with these people, and you're too willfully blind to see this. Everything from the Kenyans stealing the NFD from Somalia, to the Shifta Wars in the 1960's, to the Kenyan government massacring Somali civilians in the 1980's, to the Kenyan Government sponsoring different Somali warlords to kill each other in the 1990's, to the Kenyan mistreatment and imprisonment of Somali civilians, to their stealing Somalia's territorial waters, to the Kenyan Army mass-rapes of our Somali sisters in refugee camps....points to this one picture. That they are our enemies and you are just too weak to admit it.

Waan kaa diiday, we ain't at war with kenyans. I agree the Government did some bad during the jomo kenyatta era during the shifta war and wagalla massacres but which government in this world hasn't committed atrocities. NFD was/is a complex issue and i blame the colonizers for having lumped NFD with kenya. Governemnts are universally loathe to give away territory. Siyaad Barre massacred thousands of somalis for daring to oppose his despotic rule, you would agree it was worse than anything your supposed enemies have done. kenyan rule is benign by african standards and we should be thankful

Maybe you should actually visit Kenya and look at the sentiments the Kenyan Bantus have of the Somalis, and vice-versa. You can call me a bigot, but I will never see these Christian Kenyan Bantus as my brothers. I actually trust the White Europeans more than I trust these people.

i am kenyan and have lived in kenya all my life.

samiig   

^ this website is messed up i say, forum ka liita ma arkin, full of bugs and errors. lol

I hope you can read through Dr Kenney

Genetic map

That's B.S. and you know it's B.S.

We share no genetic similarities with these Kenyan Bantus at all. In fact, we are more closely related to Oromos, Afars, Berbers, and other North Africans. Stop trying to "Bantu-ize" our country. It won't work. These Kenyans are largely not Muslim, don't share our culture or language, and we have never had a common bond with them throughout our history.

Medieval Somalis had relations and friendships with the Arabs, the Berbers, and the Ottoman Turks. This is a fact and there's nothing you can say that can change this fact. And we Somalis should be grateful for the Kenyans, despite the fact that the Kenyans/Ethiopians helped prolong the civil war by arming different warlords? We should be grateful for them when they occupy a portion of Somalia (The NFD) which is the size of Portugal? We should be grateful to them because they attempt to steal Somalia's waters and annex further portions of our territory? Are you kidding me?

Samiig has swallowed the nationalism pill wholesale. There is no such thing as "Kenyan." That is an adopted national identity. What Dr. K is trying to get through to you is that this is about ethnicities. The Somalis in the NFD are "Kenyan" but they are not Bantu. That is why they suffer the oppression that they continue to suffer.

The folks in the coast are Bantu. But they are Muslim. And are threatening to leave the union. They too are suffering the brunt of this "war on terror" because they are Muslim.

Apart from the fact that we are all humans, these are the only distinctions that matter. You may claim to be Kenyan as much as you want but as an ethnic Somali--you will always be a "warya." This is the case in much of the world where a "citizen" although with full rights cannot truly be considered to be of that nation because he doesn't look a certain way.

If you believe otherwise, go to Italy, show them your passport and tell them you're Italian in Italian. They will laugh at your black face.

<cite>

^ this website is messed up i say, forum ka liita ma arkin, full of bugs and errors. lol

I hope you can read through Dr Kenney

Samiig, what errors are you seeing? The post you made came out that way because you decided to place everything (including your own replies) in a quote. It doesn't seem to be SOL bug Awoowe.

For future reference, if you wish to quote a particular comment, make sure highlight/select the comment and press the b-quote button. It is just a click away.

After you do that, the comment should look like this before you post it.

<blockquote> BLAH BLAH BLAH </blockquote>

Please let me know if you notice any issues. We appreciate the feedback.

Samiig is the type to hold a Norwegian passport and fool himself into thinking he's an actual Norwegian. He confuses nationality with ethnicity.

Samiig you are not a Kenyan. You are a Somali who just so happens to live in Kenya, so stop groveling to these Kikuyu and Luo people who have a long history of mistreating Somalis.

You cannot call these Kikuyu people your brothers when you don't even share a language, history, religion, culture or genetic phenotype with them. Look at the genetic map I just posted. And look at how Somalia is classified with Ethiopia and the rest of North Africa when it comes to our DNA classifications.

This is something which Somalis need to understand. The Kenyan Bantus understand this fact very well, as well as the Habashis, the Berbers, and other groups.