Sign in to follow this  
Adam

A Question to my friend Malistar

Adam   

Hi Buddy Malistar, I have found a newsarticle which will make you happy why because I have seen you posting endlessly on this website on how your " brothers" from Amisom and your President are doing great job in Moqdisho. When otherts like me dared to criticize the Ugandans and others 25,000 foreign troops in moqadisho , you accused as of being anti peace and being against the progress of moqadisho. Even when many said it was dangerous to have 10s of thousands of Christian and african ancestory religious afriacns in a muslim country and it would damaged the social fabric of the society you accused us of hating on your city. You have posted many articles on the mayor of moqadisho and the many distric leaders and how they all 16 dcs hail from one clan in a previous very ethnically mix moqadisho. For 20 years now the somali people and name have been held to ransom by elements in your people whom do not have an interest in peacefully moqdiso, who can forget the death of Saado .When Siad Barre left moqadisho he asked why are these people destroying the capital dos it not belong to each citizen them? After 23 years the blame evrything bad in moqadisho on Siad Barre regime card is used. Im asking you Malistar , Yusuf Garad, Senior Sultan Xaad, spokesman Sultan Ahmed Diirye ,exMayor Tarzan, Governor Mungab , President Culusow, local think-es HIPS and all the other PHD holders of the new Hutuwian ruling class what is your goals now in power with the power except to give provide hospitality to Ugandnese Military Generals. And on that note I wish Mr and Ms Paddy Akunda congratulation . http://ugandadrone.com/uganda-pleoples-defense-forces-paddy-ankunda-love-somali-national/. Malistar as supporter of the President and a smart guy yourself give us the plans for the future Moqadisho and Somalia which your President has envisioned and does that plan include the removal of foreign soldiers .I hope you see this question as an opportunity to share your superior knowledge of elite politics happening in Xamar with your fellow SOL's and for that I and surely many others appreciate it .

Holac   

This story makes me sad. Is he Muslim? The exploitation of young Somali girls by foreign mercenaries is stunning.

First she has good job well paid as Translator so its not exploitation second it was the girl choice to marry who ever she wants also their is good chance he could be Muslim ? stop being so sensitive Somali woman in the west are marrying foreigners by huge numbers ............

on the contrary though what do you think about this Documentary Somaliland Girls getting ganged raped broad daylight?

Adam   

Malistar , I see you have gone back to your previous way of attack is the best defensive.For the Record I am against rape in Somaliland, Somalia ,India or In the west.I believe rapest should be given the harshest sentences and even death penalty. I also believe individuals have right to marry whom they wish as we are all human beings just like the story I posted a true love story . So let me ask you again do you agree with the continued deployment of 25,000 young African soldiers in Moqadisho and Somalia filled with money and alcohol and what nots and or to have their enjoyment and if you do agree give us the benefits of having them ecxept our own generation of Amerikaener Jungen as the Berliners called theirs. Second question what plans do the government have for peace in the city.Has the Bakara merchants of the black market being closed down. Is there a police plan? A true Somali Military plan? A timeline for foreign military to leave .is there any plan behind the madness or is the entire Country being ruled with a wish and a prayer and nothing much else . Malistar yes you are good with postings pictures but give us your opinion aswell where is this Country heading. Why am I asking because I care , not to belittle or be anti government but because I believe when things are going bad questions must be asked and solution found. if you wish to consult with the leaders like H.E Sultan Ahmed Diireye and the intelligentsia like Prof. Culisow etc then im happy to wait.

Ciidamada Nabad Sugidda iyo kuwa Booliska oo lagu Wareejiyay Amniga Muqdisho (VIDEO

MUUNGAAB-IYO-TUURYARE.jpg

Taliska Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka Oo Difaacyadii Muqdisho Ku Lahaa Ku Wareejiyay Hey’adaha Ammaanka “Sawirro”

Published on December 1, 2014 by Musdafe xuseen · No Comments · 316 views

Xaruumihii ay ay ku sugnaayeen Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka Soomaaliyeed ee ka tirsan degmooyinka Yaaqshiid iyo Hiliwaa oo ay la wareegeen tan iyo markii Maleeshiyaadka argagaxisada Al Shabaab laga saaray Caasimada ayaa si toos ah ugu wareejiyay Ciidamada Nabas sugida iyo sirdoonka Qaranka iyo ciidamada Booliska Soomaaliyeed kuwaa oo sugaya ammaanka guud ee xaruumahaasi ee lagu wareejiyay.

Xaruumaha hey’adaha ammaanka lagu wareejiyay ayaa waxaa ka mid ah xerada Maslax, Warshada Nac Nac iyo xaruuma kale, waxaana munaasabad lagu qabtay warshada Nac naca ee Suuqa Xoolaha oo xaruumahaasi lagula wareejinayay hey’adaha ammaanka ka qeyb galay Taliyaha Ciidanka Nabadsugida iyo sirdoonka Qaranka Gen C/raxmaan Maxamed Tuur yare C/raxmaan Cumda, Taliyaha Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka Soomaaliyeed Gen Daahir Aadan Cilmi Indhaqarshe, Abaanduulaha Ciidanka Xoogga Dalka Gen C/risaaq Khaliif Cilmi, Guddoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir Gen Xasan Maxamed Xuseen Muungaab , iyo taliyaha Ciidanka Boliiska Gobolka Banaadir Gen Madaale.

Every community in Somalia had their bad share of the civil war some were fortune enough to pull them self faster then other - some had more resource and capital city to fight over - history proves that when civil war breaks the Capital city n surrounding are devastated ...

the elite are educated today young hence why the achievement are in full speed No turning gone are war lord terrorist era

mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud is building strong and discipline security force zero tolerance on Nabadiid elements

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W35q7tWAKY8

security is 100 % Amisom and The Somali Arm force have started to evacuating Mogadishu

Adam   

<cite>
said:</cite>

This story makes me sad. Is he Muslim? The exploitation of young Somali girls by foreign mercenaries is stunning.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=RAIFOR0Tmyw. The only one who should be sd n finish r raga dhalinyarada somaliyyed. , for other groups daalki waxa u jooga ha'yado malyuunin NGO ah sida xaquuqda dumarka, carrurta, Xauuqda xooloha iyo wax la mida. Lkn raga waa siyadas cad oo lagu talagaley iney burburaan but they do not know they have been given the mandoori of qabiil,qaad, isnaceeb, iyo siyasad micna la,aaan. If he is mumin? Not important his rich by african standards only divrocd twice or three tms and properly learned the kalima. Its all good and 2016 is around the corner I wonder what new slogans our esteemed dear leaders have for us.

Adam   

<cite>

Every community in Somalia had their bad share of the civil war some were fortune enough to pull them self faster then other - some had more resource and capital city to fight over - history proves that when civil war breaks the Capital city n surrounding are devastated ...

the elite are educated today young hence why the achievement are in full speed No turning gone are war lord terrorist era

mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud is building strong and discipline security force zero tolerance on Nabadiid elements

security is 100 % Amisom and The Somali Arm force have started to evacuating Mogadishu

for third and last time , Do you support the continued African Troops being deployed in Somalia without any saying of the local somalis and no exit plan. The are many different troops in Somalia in different cities and many of them are there not to help but to inforce their own policy of and local powersphere. Also no need to to tell me about our great leaders Xasan Sheikh and Nick Kay I admire them more then all the Kims of Nrth Korea prech to the heathens not this believer .

ADAM

for third and last time , Do you support the continued African Troops being deployed in Somalia without any saying of the local somalis and no exit plan. The are many different troops in Somalia in different cities and many of them are there not to help but to inforce their own policy of colonization.

i'm totally against any African or foreign troops deployment to continue Today- The Army and the security force can secure the country. The Arms embargo is the only obstacle to the Arm force that will change

Adam   

^ You are a good man Malistar. So since we both agree on this policy can you for both of us mention it to your adeeeo Culisow in the next gettogether . Tell him the peasants like my friend Adam are going to revolt if the foreign troops are not out soon. It would restart the insurgency and make the country unsafe and may even engulf the entire region . Sooner or later the calls to get the occupiers out will be yelled. Now is time to leave Somalia while its rivers of red have not drowned them. Or your own words. The message should be clear give the people a date on when these soldiers are going home or ...... Evil imperialsm and its local hired actors will be met by the free peoples resistance . And freedom is taken never given.

Johnny B   

Critics gone wild or was it girls gone ... ;)

As if president Hassan of Somalia invited Amisom to Somalia , and just because of that one is hell bent in Somalia and it's the president fault.

Mr Adam seems to assume that , such is the case and he as patriotic as he is , want them the foreigners that is ,out of our blessed soil.

Now , Let us wake Mr Adam of his hateful sleep in his hate-reeking hut and tell him that Amisom is in Somalia through a mandate that predates his beloved hate subject , namely the president, so whatever Amisom soldiers be they from any country of his like-dislike,does is and have to be regulated by the frame of that mandate.

Lastly, President Hassan has surely many shortcomings as any human being , but the presence of Amisom is not one, lest you're Mr Adam with an ulterior motive of claiming so.

Adam and likes may start making sense or be of substance and show us where the president in person stands regarding the presence of Amisom otherwise we'll be left with the only sensible conclusion of , "I_HATE_THE_PRESIDENT_BECAUSE_OF_HIS_CLAN_AFFILIATION" disease in action.

Adam   

Jonnhy, GGW must be an American thing never heard it around around here. But if asking legitimate questions about the progress of President and his government and his core supporteresmakes me a "hater" in your eyes so let it me. Responsible people would call that caring about Somalia and its people. In the mean time here is the the policy of neighbouring countries. http://hiiraan.com/news4/2014/Dec/87240/kenya_ethiopia_in_talks_to_create_buffer_zone_in_somalia.asp . .here is the the timescale of the Amisom presence in countryhttp://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union_Mission_to_Somalia. And as a supporter of the President you are one to provide Cusulows policy to moved this Country into the right direction. The only thing we have seen is him giggling like a teenager girl since his election and fired prime minister's he himslef handpicked after weeks of searching. Buddy in the real world That is not good enough.

somalee   

<cite>

For 20 years now the somali people and name have been held to ransom by elements in your people .

Truer words were never typed. The blue flag, the name Somali, the national capital and the entire Somali identity has not only been tarnished beyond repair but continues to suffer because of our HAG brothers. Few foreigners recognize the efforts of the good people of Somaliland and Puntland because everything associated with the word "Somali" has and continues to be effed by our brothers.

<cite>

Truer words were never typed. The blue flag, the name Somali, the national capital and the entire Somali identity has not only been tarnished beyond repair but continues to suffer because of our HAG brothers. Few foreigners recognize the efforts of the good people of Somaliland and Puntland because everything associated with the word "Somali" has and continues to be effed by our brothers.

It's been tarnished, but not tarnished beyond repair. Remember, there was a period of time especially in the 1920's, when the reputation of Gulf Arabs was extremely low. It's recovered dramatically since, and it can happen again for us.

Some of our HAG brothers refuse to see how deep this problem is, and instead of admitting where they've gone wrong, they seek to undermine de-centralized autonomous federalism which is a solution to many of our problems.

They seek to control the capital city, keep the capital city in Mogadishu, and then have a centralized state based in the capital city....effectively controlling the lives and affairs of the I-Block and D-Block and R-Block Somalis. It's insanity saaxib

There's a reason why we (Tillamook, Mooge, and others) are so insistent on having a de-centralized federalist system in Somalia. It's because we witness the absolute dysfunction which exists in the South. And we never want to participate in this dysfunctional atmosphere.

Malistar, Xaji Xunjuf and a few others may be the only useful people on this forum. They share good news and support our leaders.

Some of you spew hatred and clan superiority camouflaged as political analysis. And the rest of you think this is calaacal.net. Always talking about how one this or another that is stopping your region from being admired by white people. Is that all you aspire to?

How about spreading some good news from all regions and sharing the success of those leaders? Or how about wishing the President and the cabinet the best---are they not from all regions of Somalia? Do they not represent all Somali communities? Aren't they all in Xamar? Aren't they working and succeeding at their jobs as Malistar shows us every day?

Some of you believe that Somalia would be ruled better if the capital is moved or a different group was given all power in the capital. How ironic! It is like a man with a barren farm saying that if he was given another man's farm he would surely make it bear fruit. How silly to believe that man!

Gentlemen, we all share one barren farm. Let's stop with the pettiness and make something of it.