Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

BREAKING NEWS: Israeli captured In IS latest Assault On Kobane.

According to Turkish intelligence via Twitter Yesterday morning a surpise attack happened on the YPG held areas of kobane. 4 suicide attacks rammed against the Turkish Syrian border post vaporising dozens of YPG stationed there along with the suicide bomber. The main strategic hill has also been retaken by IS.

200 elite chechen IS soldiers, 400 kurdish IS soldiers and 600 IS soldiers mounted a surpise assault.

Amongst the people currently taken prisoner are a number of foreign fighters who joined the YPG among them a Canadian Israeli women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9KsTu4WkeY

somalee   

The list of things IS can do to this woman is endless. What gives her right to assume the moral high ground? She was a soldier in a military known for killing children and women. I call upon the IS terrorists to really take their time with her, and be very creative. Beheading is so overrated, this is the right time to give cruelty a new meaning. And I'm so looking forward to it!

galbeedi   

Something is wrong about this young blood thirsty sociopaths in the SOL. Here this kid can't wait to join the torture of this women regardless of her crimes. She is a prisoner of war. I do not know what you could gain by mutilating or beheading. Cajiib....

<cite>
said:</cite>

The list of things IS can do to this woman is endless. What gives her right to assume the moral high ground? She was a soldier in a military known for killing children and women. I call upon the IS terrorists to really take their time with her, and be very creative. Beheading is so overrated, this is the right time to give cruelty a new meaning. And I'm so looking forward to it!

Are you actually advocating torture? Are you seriously kidding here?

somalee   

<cite>

Something is wrong about this young blood thirsty sociopaths in the SOL. Here this kid can't wait to join the torture of this women regardless of her crimes. She is a prisoner of war. I do not know what you could gain by mutilating or beheading. Cajiib....

Nothing socio-pathic or bloodthirsty about my comment. My choice of words may not have been very appropriate, but this is a comment made during a period of heightened emotions amidst the capture of a Zionist mercenary in a Muslim land. Get over it! Regardless of how it is achieved, killing her will rid this world of one more Zionist.

<cite>

Are you actually advocating torture? Are you seriously kidding here?

Yes. Painful and slow, probably televised. She is not a human being, she's a Zionist pig.

It's confirmed. IS has taken alot of land in Southern kobane which they have renamed Ain Al islam. Not ain Al Arab or Kurd.

In regards to the Israeli women captured by IS the Canadian and zionist governments are aware of this and it's for them to deal with it. My views is she is she shouldn't have been there. However we are only commentators and analysts in all this. We are merely documenting events unfolding.

We will look to see what happens to this women.

I will post any new information as we get it.

Sawgang   

The girl was never captured.It was isis propaganda and tools like you believed it... It seems that isis fanboys like to lie alot, which is haram (in most cases)

I monitor the daily activity in regards to the entire Syrian and Iraqi war at present via Twitter from both the YPG and IS.

So you say she was never captured what is your Proof I ask???

YPG said that her Facebook was actived and she commented safe and secure.

Hahaha....

That's what you call proof. These people take pictures of each other all the time.

Not one picture has been posted of her fighting or even alive.

Another thing. In the context of examining both the YPG and IS sources everyone agrees the YPG lies the most.

Their is a current stalemate in kobane. The thing holding IS back is not the YPG but the airstrikes. The YPG have lost so many men they are actively recruiting women. Furthermore even with the addition of hundreds of peshmerge from Iraq today. The centre of kobane and the jail and many parts are in the hands of IS. so using common sense we can come to the assumption that even with 300 airstrikes. And reinforcements form Iraq and weapons drops kobane and large chunks of it are in the hands of IS.

P. S. Would have responded earlier been a busy week.

The last video posted by IS in kobane shows them in control of central kobane. At the time the YPG said IS was being pushed out of kobane and on the outskirts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQSwGBkGb6o

Furthermore the YPG is on its last legs in hassakah as well IS has taken all the villages surrounding Hassakah and have entered the southern neighbourhoods.

I swear to GOD when the YPG and paddles like the above watched the video above they said it was done behind a blue screen using special effects. I don't trust a single word that comes out of the mouth of YPG or its supporters.

Cidan, what would you do if ISIS shows up to the shores of Berbera? Would you welcome them, or would you fight this degenerate group and prevent them from entering Maamulka SNM?

Mamulka SNM???

Last I remember SNM was dissolved in 1991 fake nationalist (tribalist) doctor Kennedy.

I have never once said I support ISIS. I don't support any group. Why is reporting and analysing what you read from Twitter from first hand accounts on an event that is changing the entire middle east supporting a group.

I support the entire Muslim world to be United under one flag. I support the right and dignity of Muslims in Syria and Iraq and Palestine and kashmir and Chechnya and all.

I support Muslims you fake nationalist tribalist d@g.