Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

The Clash Of Civilisations... The Stage Is Being Set.

The rise of Islamic armed groups around the world is often the more public face of the rebirth of a more Islamic societies according to Western media. But the reality is across the middle east, Africa, Asia and the wider world the rejection and failure of Western systems has led to an increase in religious conservatism and the desire through peaceful means or through armed force is fueled by the rejection of Western culture and western concepts of government. Clearly dividing Muslim society entirely off from Western societies. These differences as Western politicians often don't like to highlight has infiltrated Western society itself. And has shown academics and rational thinkers alike the differences in Civilisations.

This struggle is in direct contrast to the end of history. Clearly we can all see that history is still being written and that until one Civilisation wins over another or a mutual agreement to not interfere in the affairs of one another. This current struggle seems to not only continue but get worse year after year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgKKWCjp6ck

Are you referring to savage group Rapists and Headcutters as "Civilisation"? Subxaanka yaa cadiim, ilaahayoow qof aan aqoon laheen ha cadaabin.

Are you comparing this philae-lander-comet-67p-artist-render-640x360.jpg

to this barbarism

child-jihadists.jpg

This guy from maamulka Xabashiland is out of reality :D

This my little buddy is an issue bigger then Me and you so continue colouring your drawing books.

Your lack of understanding is there for all of us to see. The fact you don't know that your own religion and it's adherents created not only the scientific method which gave birth to enlightenment in Europe and the many parts of the world, algorithms which no computer, phone or space program could have started without, algabera and the modern numerical system which no one can do basic calculations and business. Just shows how really fickle you are.

Ask mommy what algorithms are and learn something first before Barking.

Somalis produce these kind of children with no education and sincerely ask why their state is in choas. Taking the side of people who only a few hundred years ago learned how to wash their a55. Who thought the world was flat and drank their own piss while they huddled in their shacks near the rein or the Thames. Covered in poo.

You only become something when you know what and who you are and what your purpose is. So educate your children instead of indoctrinating them in this fake nationalist nonsense.

galbeedi   

CiidanSuldaan, Islam have never been revolutionary, rather it was a common sense evolutionary. In the early years of Islam , even alcohol was permitted certain times before the total ban. Civilizations are not build by running like a mad dog, but a century old tradition of goodwill, human interaction and offering other the best enduring values of your faith.

As the golden rule states" Do to others as you would have done". even during a just war, there are rules. The Quran speaks a lot about " The Immigrants, orphans and travelers. Two days ago, innocent Kenyan travelers, who were riding a bus fro Mandera to Nairobi were pulled out and shot to death including women and children. In Islam, non combatants such as women, children, old men and not armed civilians must be saved, even if they belong to an enemy side.

This black flag carrying death cult has no respect foe secular or religious rules. It doesn't matter which continent they reside , if they are carrying a dark flag, they are a death cult. Look at Boko Harram, killing students as they sleep. When Al-shbaab took over Kismaayo, they installed the black flag. Most people didn't know the idea behind it.

I think this CiidanSuladaan character is probably in Syria or some place were this groups are waging wars. HIs selective propaganda may directly affect some innocent Somali youth. I think SOL must stop publishing this crazy incitement of war and anarchy across Muslim word. We must take back our faith from these mad dogs including Ciidan Suldaan.

CidanSultan isn't the brightest bulb in the room, if you know what I mean. I keep showing him over and over how destructive and evil this ISIS group really is, but he's not listening. All he does is go on rants talking about how "evil" the Iranian regime is, or how bad the Americans/Zionists are.

As if that has anything to do with the topic.

In CidanSultan's eyes, 2 wrongs definitely make a right.

^^^

This concept of clash of Civilisations concept has nothing to do with IS its the struggle between Islam and the West. So doctor Kennedy get yourself sectioned Saxib. You have not given us one argument or fact to prove anything.

As for galbeedi Mr I just had lunch with Santa and the easter bunny. Again I repeat learn something before talking. Islam was both evolutionary and revolutionary but when it came to alcahol when the first versus came out about alcahol the entire streets were emptied of alcahol and it's been dry since. Gradual was never the case with alcohol or drugs etc and I have sources to prove my case unlike yourself.

Gentlemen my objective is not to persuade you of anything. Frankly I couldn't care about your perspectives because you have not made one legitimate, clear or irrefutable argument to convince me of your cuase.

Continue with your fake nationalist struggles there are those out there who my intention it is to at least convey a different concept a different narrative of the reality of the world we live in.

I have never said I support IS or any group. like I have said a million and one times. I support the right of Muslims everywhere to determine their own destiny. Without American or Western involvement.

IS is not all Muslims they are a section of Muslims. IS is a by product of American intervention there was no IS when Saddam hussein was their. No alqeada before the CIA supported it against the soviets.

The difference between me and you is that I see the world for what it is. Black and white. Not grey.

You screen khawarij khawarij yet you have not given us any proof.Then you claim you have given me proof. When you haven't.

CiilSNM,

Can you for once stop talking nonsense? We know you are talking about Satanic Group. We know your love for isis. Go to Syria, blow up yourself maxaa naga kaa galay?. Relieve us from your double standard beliefs, in one handing waving soomaalidiid flag and in other hand the flag of satanic group. Stop calling rapists Islamic Civilisation. ISIS will never be islamic civilisation. Get that through your empty head.

Islamic Civilisation or famously called Islamic Golden Age died decades ago, in the 16th century. Now what we have in the islamic world are nothing but selfish dictatorships and Satanic cults embarassing the muslims and damaging the reputation of the muslims.

Mods, do something about this confused potential suicidebomber. Promoting savage terrorism should never be tolerated on this forum.