Sign in to follow this  
Tillamook

A Confederacy of Spoilers: Southwest State of Somalia in trouble

The determination of the political future of the peoples of the provinces of Bay, Bakool and Lower Shabeele and the subsequent formation of the Southwest State Of Somalia should be left to the Clan Elders and Educated ELites of the communities that live in those provinces, and should not be influenced by Sharif Sakiin, Madoobe Nuunow and Speaker Jawari-- who all have a track record of being corrupt, dishonest and not pursuing the interest of their community.

And most definitely, President Culusow and his filthy damjadiid cabal should keep their hands off this conference to build the Southwest State Of Somalia.

If am wrong, our resident "Editor"-in-chief, MMA, can correct me! :D

People are tired of Somalis. I think powers to be have a map of Federal Somalia in mind, that will be drawn up regardless whoever protest. The ideal thing would have a genuine reconciliation spearheaded by the elders and facilitated by the Government.

p.s. No sarcasm duqa.

You're right

I don't think the major powers could tolerate seeing Somali politicians constantly bicker like children and never being able to reach an agreement.

Federal Somalia will go through, the map has probably already been drawn, and these clan politicians can do nothing about it

^

I ain't talking 'bout the selfish bickering of these corrupt individuals over who's gonna lead the new state nor am I talking about whether or not the international community is insisting on the formation of the Southwest State, but the fact that the elders of the local community are being harangued into accepting these corrupt individuals as the new leaders of the state. I believe, there are many more capable men who would be better Nuunow and Sharif Sakiin who should rise to the top.

If Sakiin or Nuunow become president, it will be back to their usual business of selling the future of D&M to the highest bidder and not to serve the interest of the people.

They must be stopped and the elders must bring to the forefront a more capable and competent leader-- who always have the interest of his constituency first and foremost!

Ergada ku shirsan magaalada Baydhabo oo dooratay shir guddoon

Shirka ka socda magaalada Baydhaba ee xarunta gobolka Bay laguna dhisayo maamul goboleedka ka kooban sadexda gobol ee Shabeelada Hoose, Bay iyo Bakool ayaa waxa uu yeeshay shir gudoomiye.

Sheekh Xasan Ibraahim (Lug-buur) ayaa waxa uu helay codad ka badan 350 kana mid ah ergada ka qaybgalaysa shirka ka socda magaalada Baydhaba kaasoo uu wejigiisa sadexaad furay madaxweyne Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud todobaadkaan sii dhamaanaya horaantiisii.

Shir gudoonka ayaa waxaa hor yaala howlo ay kamid yihiin ansixinta ergada ee dastuurka loo diyaariyay maamulka sadexda gobol ka koobnaan doona iyo weliba gudoominta shirarka joogtada ah ee ay yeelanayaan ergooyinka ku sugan hoolka uu shirku ka socdo ee magaalada Baydhaba.

Weli magaalada Baydhabo waxaa ka taagan khilaafaadyo siyaasadeed oo ku saleysan dhanka maamul u sameynta ah.