Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

How obamas Anti Islamic State Strategy Is Falling Apart

Clearly the air campaign thus far has been a complete disaster because it's has had no effect on the islamic state forces. In Iraq they are expanding. In Syria they are expanding so in effect the 40 nation alliance spends per strike 500,000 dollars. A lot of money which has failed to deliver the desired result. So....

As is this case....what happens if they continue to overpower the communist PKK and the Shia Iraq army? What will the United States do? Most of anti government Syria is still in the hands of the islamic state. The percentage share in Iraq continues to grow and now they are 6 miles from Baghdad international airport.

Do the American and European people have the will or desire or even appetite to send their ground troops to battle the islamic state?

One city in iraqs anbar region had a death toll of about 2000 American dead out of a total of about 5000 American soldiers killed. While shia's polished American shoes.

Thereafter the same insurgents took control of faluja even with American weapons and today all of anbar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_RmQsOPLuc

First they claimed Saddam the Secularist dog had WMD then they invaded, then they boasted about shawk and ow. Then they lost 5000 marines to locals in Anbar. Today they don't want to send troops but are losing over the sky's.

Unbelievable.

We may be witnessing the United States last middle east before it give up on it.

Tallaabo   

We don't want your terrorist propaganda here waaryaa. Take this sh!t to their recruitment websites where I am sure you will also find some CIA and MI5 buddies to give you a good company.

This website is only for Somali tribalism and not for Arabian tribalism.

Talabo understand that even though we don't support violence. For the Americans we as Muslims are terrorists. Our religion is terrorism. So be as liberal as you want just understand with or without Islamic State

Zionist propaganda feeds the stupid Yankees a diet of anti Islam daily...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjMDIeo_LhU

Even if the Islamic State through roses at shias and kissed them we would still be terrorist yet the zionist baby killers are hero's.

Talabo you simpleton.

You are guilty by association as a Muslim you are a terrorist according to these retarded half brained Macdonald cr%p eating Americans zionist owned people.

You maaaaauzlims are all terrorists.

Who is more wrong a people who came thousands of miles from their home in an illegal war to find the elusive land of narnia.

Or people attacked in their own homes defending themselves.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

You are guilty by association as a Muslim you are a terrorist according to these retarded half brained Macdonald cr%p eating Americans zionist owned people.

You maaaaauzlims are all terrorists.

You are generalising a nation of well over 300 million people. And taking Fox news as an example of American people hating Muslims is as silly as Fox news calling Muslims terrorists.

Moreover, whatever the Zionist media in America call the Muslims, it does not change the fact that ISIS is an evil terrorist organisation which has tarnished the reputation of the Muslim world.

Anyway, why are you spaming this forum with uninteresting, unwanted, and to many including myself really annoying news articles about the ISIS psychopaths? We don't want to hear anything other than the good news of their destruction.

CidanSultan is being contradictory. On one hand he's cheerleading these ISIS fanatics, but on the other hand he's acknowledging their disgusting atrocities. And then he justifies his support of them by pointing to US and Israeli crimes, as if that's relevant to the discussion at all.

I didn't change my avatar that's the weird thing about it.

I'm not cheerleading for anyone I'm merely documenting history.

That's all gentlemen.

And in all honosty talabo alot of nonsense you post I don't find interesting etheir

What I post is widely available to all readers. The sources I use are all well known sources. I merely re produce them on the forum for those who are interested to read them.

My objective is to give an alternative narrative to the widely available "ooh my God they are takfiris they are khawarij". Because as we all know for every story their is a counter story. Shias murder thousands. America murders millions these guys kill people I don't doubt that. But not on the scale of other and to be singled out is in my view a severe injustice. Why do we single them out....?

Why do people who have never critiqued Shias, terrorist recognised PKK and peshmerga and curropt dictators call others khawarij without proof.

I don't take that view that they are blood sucking vampires...I examine all evidence and counter evidence. Please post pictures and videos or articles that are substantiated showing them killing christiens and yazidis and others. I will show you beyond doubt evidence showing Shia crimes against innocent people in both Iraq and Syria. Both of whom are getting direct or indirect support from the devil satan worshiping United States. A nation built on the principles of the occult and satanism.

It's our duty as people to research before we accuse anyone.

The western media glorifies men who pick up guns from Ohio or other god forsaken towns across America to follow a retarded president half way across the world to find WMD and attack people. Yet calls the very people who were born there and fighting for their towns terrorists.

I just don't buy that.

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

The western media glorifies men who pick up guns from Ohio or other god forsaken towns across America to follow a retarded president half way across the world to find WMD and attack people. Yet calls the very people who were born there and fighting for their towns terrorists.

I just don't buy that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29662245

If that is not ISIS terrorism then what is it?