Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

VICE Exclusive: Farah Shirdon Is Alive...

This cockroach thinks he has the right to open up the Quran and then interpret it according to his own twisted views. He thinks he has the right to kill kill kill.

And then he threatens to destroy Canada and all of the Western countries. Wallahi the contempt I have for this traitor "Farah Shirdon" is unreal.

It's a shame this "Abu Usamah Somali" character wasn't killed yet.

If you focus and read between the lines. When the vice guy asked him all your saying is we should just leave you alone an let you rule yourselves with the sharia. He changes and says... Everything aside....... That's all we want. Clearly two characters... One for show and one more subtle.

I have read the quran cover to cover and in all honosty I don't know if it's the same quran these guys read that's why I am astonished. That's because most of them don't examine the context with the surah were first revealed.

Islam is just it does give you the right to fight back. However even that has conditions. I don't see how you can justify fighting Muslim kurds. Or beheading a British guy part of an aid convoy to syria.

At the same time the United States created this mess and the Islamic State is a byproduct of failed American foreign policy in the middle east.

The support for dictatorship and anti democratic forces, monarchies etc because they are pro American while combating forces like alqaeda and Islamic State because they are anti America is the biggest double standards.

Come on 2 hundred thousand dead Syrians killed by assad not one bomb dropped on them... Instead it's all dropped on the Islamic state.

The United States is the biggest piece of shit on this earth. These Saudi and uae how come they are not bombing assad? America tells them come and they run.

Something is wrong with that... We all know that.

You wanna combat extremism... Easy.

1.Stop support of Israel

2. stop supporting dictatorships and monarchies.

3. Let the region develop or evolve naturally.

4. Support the popular will of the masses.

That's it. Simple as that

Turn hatred into love for America