Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Why Inter will crush Barca

N.O.R.F   

waar sheekadani wali miyey socota? Talk about milking Ngonge. Jose's post match press conference waad ka dartay.

It's Inters to lose. Hope they donT win the scudetto though. Mr Roma would go nuts.

NGONGE   

^^ War I said my piece and left it at that. Kuwan aan kubbada wax ka aqoon ba i daba socda dee. Miyaan aamusa? :D

nuune, dee waad argta waxay ku hadlayaan? Changing Ibra for Bojan is not tactical! :D

Tuujiye   

^^ I agree.. I knew the game was over when that change happened.. Inter defence was too much and the made sure the ball was in front of them at all times..u sheeg Ngonge kuwaan kubada ha bartaanee!

A&T lool sheekooyinkaan itoobiyaanka maad naga deysid nin yahoo. Itoobiye waagaad adiga yareed, xaafadii dhan hal Tv oo black and white ah baa yaalay..lol..

Biibitooyinka Canada wax la isku qasbo ma jiraan duqa, aniga maqaayad gaalo maan joogaa oo baladerka lagu qarxinaayo lol.. shaah xitaa ma cabo hadaan rabo oo kan kabayeeriga ahi xitaa wuu ku ag fadhiyaa lool... but I only go to beebito when i'm watching gabdhaha Arsenal marka loo shaash saarayo lol...

Nuune Liverpool stands no chance saaxiib even if they come with all their powers..Chelsea wax ma tuugto duqa.. 8 goal ayaa idinka la idinka dhalinaa lool boolo aa tihiin!lool

I'm with Bayern to win it all looool Bayern will crush Inter with out Frankie!!! lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Oz   

Guys give credit where it's due, he said it from the start we all thought otherwise. And his prediction came out on top, more so LST came for his rescue. Well done oldman.

Barca are very bad losers! Firstly Valdes was trying to stop Mourinho from celebrating with the Inter fans, Then they turn the sprinklers on right where all the Inter players are and gave them a good soaking.

Very childish, Loved what Mourinho did though, He's a class manager. some payback for Barca cheating us out of so many potential CL wins... :D

I want them to win now, just because Jose's after match quotes will be golden!

Ps: Eto must be the one enjoying this moment so had at barce's face.

Haatu   

Originally posted by nuune:

^^ a bit off aa, war kacoo bahasha baro
:D

armaad sida AT&T black an white TV ka daawataa football
:D

Kir. TV baad ka hadleysaa, war A&T picture iska daa, negatives buu ka fiirsadaa :D

Tuujiye   

^^^ looooooooool!!!

war odayga dhaafa nooh!! waxaan dhan aa wadaan xanaaqiisa aniga ayuu ila dhici doonaa!! aloo yaa ogaada buug buu iisoqarayaa!! ala naxdintaa!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!