Sign in to follow this  
Mizz_Fabolous

Captain Sinclair

'This is Captain Sinclair speaking. On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British Airways flight 602. 'If you look out of the windows on the side of the plane, you will observe that both engines are on fire. If you look out the windows on the other side you can see that the wing has fallen off. If you look towards the ocean you will see three people waving from a bright yellow lifeboat. That's me, the co-pilot and one of the stewardesses. This is a recorded message. Have a good flight!'

Second person that told me that I had no sense of humour. :confused: Maybe you guys are the ones that dont have a sense of homour. Have you thought about that?

No offence girl but I have heard better jokes then that. I guess you have to do better next time. icon_razz.gif

harry26.gif

Paragon   

LoL Miss fabulous. Thats what i liked about the British. They have such a dry humour that are likely to remain professional about issues even amid disasters. LoL it is an irony.

nuune   

lol@fabulous,professional humour,that is the british,i like their jokes,disaster means a joke to the british which is really good.

YEAH WELL.....COMPARED TO U NARROW MINDED AMERICANS....I GUESS THE BRITS CAN HAVE A GOOD LAUGH,,,EVEN IF IT IS AT THE EXPENSE OF ANOTHER,,,,AND JOKES USUALLY ARE,,WE AINT STUCK UP LIKE U,WE CAN SEE THE FUNNY SIDE OF LIFE- NO MATTER WHAT IT THROWS AT US..WE AINT GONNA START A WAR WHEN WE ANGRY...WE LAUGH AT DRY JOKES!

IM NOT SAYING THIS CUASE I LIKED THIS JOKE...BUT SIMPLY COSS 'DAWG' Y'ALL GOT NO RIGHT TO GENERLISE THE WHOLE BRIT NATION!