Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

The Birth Of A New Reality In The Middle East

Deeq   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Tolerating them and dealing with them amicably is one thing.

Praising them and their agenda and hoping their objectives succeed is something totally different. You can't compare the two.

I don't WANT to see Sunnis and Shias fighting, I want to see them getting along, but I would never praise the Shia ideology and I'll describe it the way I see it.

Stop being wishy-washy. There are some principles that you should never compromise on, and you should grow a backbone and say what you mean.

You clearly did what I told you not to do, make an ass of yourself, well done mate

When I said tolerance, I specifically meant tolerance towards people's comments and you did exactly what I told you to avoid, by bashing me.

Sometimes its good to make your emotions sit back for a bit snd let your brain take charge.

As for these "mentalised CIA project" I dont give 2 toots about Arabs fighting one another.

My feelings, my opionions. What to bash me now for that aswell?

<cite>

You clearly did what I told you not to do, make an ass of yourself, well done mate

When I said tolerance, I specifically meant tolerance towards people's comments and you did exactly what I told you to avoid, by bashing me.

Sometimes its good to make your emotions sit back for a bit snd let your brain take charge.

As for these "mentalised CIA project" I dont give 2 toots about Arabs fighting one another.

My feelings, my opionions. What to bash me now for that aswell?

Do you expect me to not say anything in response to his comments? Is that the "intolerance" you're speaking of, or is it simply me making the case that I strongly disagreed with what Tallaabo said earlier in the thread?

And it's nothing personal with him. I really do like him. But he said something, I didn't agree with what he said, so I responded. But I didn't insult him in the original post. And if someone doesn't like what I said, then I expect him to respond strongly to me, and to criticize me, and I more than welcome the criticism.

Say what you want to say, but I suggest you avoid saying anything if you're concerned that your feelings might get hurt.

Doctor Kennedy Don't mind this one all stuff and nonsense nothing really significant Hahaha... Just think he wants to be heard that's all...anyhow....for those of you who still don't believe or realise the cancer amongst our midst

Iran is the only so called Muslim country in the world with a declining birth rate, it has the highest number of drug addicts on earth, over a million prostitutes, social and demographic decline etc..... That's why the Sunni population in Iran is growing day by day...and these Shia are scared. That's why they don't allow Sunnis to build mosques in Iran.

Waxaa la yaabaa Soomaalidaan Shiicada aad loo nacsiiye, courtesy of endless Sacuudi spoon-feeding of mindless Soomaalida, propagated by Reer Surwaalgaab.

Sacuudiga iyo Iiraan siyaasad ayaa ka dhaxeyso that is nothing to do with Shiica iyo Sunni. Laakiin dowladda Sacuudiga made them this bogeyman in the Sunni world. If Sacuudiga cared about Sunni iyo diinteena Islaamka suuban, why is dowladda Sacuudiga then never even mildly condemning about what is going on in Falastiin today? Hadal kasoo yeeray maleh ilaa iyo hadda. They call Xamaas 'argagaxiso' and supported the coup against Akhwaan Muslimiin.

So-called Sunni Carab leaders who are under Zionist-terrorist and its puppets influence:

Sacuudiga

Urdu

Masar

Imaaraadka

Kuweyd

Cummaan

Marooko

Aljeeriya

Tunisiya (especially under the old dictator before he fled)

The Sunni prime minister of Lubnaan

Who are against the Zionists and its puppet, Mareykanka:

Iiraan

Suuriya

Xisbullaah

The real Sunni leaders are Bakistaan, Maleysiya, Indoneesiya, Buruneey iyo Bangaladeesh. Those countries never recognized the Zionist-terrorist state; you can't even enter those coutnries with a passport that has a Zionist-terrorist visa. Reer Turkiga are on their way too, even though their old dictator governments tried hard to be a puppet of Zionist-terrorist state.

Viva wixii Zionist-terrorist kasoo horjeedo, xataa Reer Jabbaan.

ElPunto   

^It's not as simplistic as you portray. If Iran cared about Sunnis then they would not have helped Assad murder 150,000 plus. Iran like Saudi Arabia has interests that they fight to preserve. Iran wants Assad and Hezbollah and Maliki as allies and puppets. And Saudi and the rest are afraid of their dictatorships toppled by Muslim Brotherhood and like groups. None of them really care about the Palestinian issue at the leadership level - it's all about propaganda.

Khayr   

Siding with Bashar really did alienate Iran and Xisb from the rest of the sunni muslims.

Not only that but it fuelled stupiid Salafi lead

sectarian rhetoric which has created the monster

known as ISIS.

One big ball of confusion and stupidity on all sides سبحان الله.

Tallaabo   

Despite their preposterous believes and distortion of the sacred Islamic truth, the Shias are nevertheless our misguided brothers and do not deserve our hostility. The support Iran gives to Hizbullah, Bashar Al Asad, and Nouri Al Maliki of Iraq is just a response to the long standing Sunni Arab aggression against the Shia Muslims. When the Iranian people revolted against the Zionist led American imperialists, Saudi Arabia and all the other Sunni Arab tyrannical regimes sided with the Americans and their Zionists masters and financed Saddam's Western sponsored efforts to destroy the Infant Islamic Republic. With the help of Allah, the Iranian people prevailed and were victorious. Since their Islamic revolution, the Iranian people sacrificed everything in order to support the Palestinian cause. Whenever, Israel attacks the Palestinian people, the Lebanese Shias are the only Arabs joining in the fight in support of the Palestinian Sunnis. Lebanon was invaded numerous times by Israel because of the Hizbullah Mujahidiin. It is only the Shia Muslims who are paying a heavy prize to support Sunni Palestine. If Iran did not care about the plight of the Sunni Palestinian people, they would have forged ties with the West and prospered more than any other Middle Eastern country. During the Shah rule in Iran, even the Israelis were so willing to provide sensitive nuclear technology to Iran. But the principled Iranian people chose principle over their economy and prosperity. They endured over thirty years of harsh sanctions and constant aggression from the alliance of the Sunnis, Westerners, and the Zionists. But again with the help of Allah, they overcame this open aggression and betrayal of their Sunni brothers and got stronger. Today it is only Iran which sends shivers down the spine of the Zionists. May Allah help our Shia brothers and guide them to the true path of Islam.

Shia are not our brothers and Saudi Arabia and Egypt I pray to God that they get taken over soon. These regimes are anther cancer but this cancer is a political one the Shia cancer is a more serious type of cancer call it malignant cancer life or death. That is why this cancer needs to be treated first.

Khayr   

<cite>

Shia are not our brothers and Saudi Arabia and Egypt I pray to God that they get taken over soon. These regimes are anther cancer but this cancer is a political one the Shia cancer is a more serious type of cancer call it malignant cancer life or death. That is why this cancer needs to be treated first.

Did you quote that from the new khalifa? :)

You really do sound like those crazy Iraqiis.

ElPunto   

<cite>

Despite their preposterous believes and distortion of the sacred Islamic truth, the Shias are nevertheless our misguided brothers and do not deserve our hostility. The support Iran gives to Hizbullah, Bashar Al Asad, and Nouri Al Maliki of Iraq is just a response to the long standing Sunni Arab aggression against the Shia Muslims. When the Iranian people revolted against the Zionist led American imperialists, Saudi Arabia and all the other Sunni Arab tyrannical regimes sided with the Americans and their Zionists masters and financed Saddam's Western sponsored efforts to destroy the Infant Islamic Republic. With the help of Allah, the Iranian people prevailed and were victorious. Since their Islamic revolution, the Iranian people sacrificed everything in order to support the Palestinian cause. Whenever, Israel attacks the Palestinian people, the Lebanese Shias are the only Arabs joining in the fight in support of the Palestinian Sunnis. Lebanon was invaded numerous times by Israel because of the Hizbullah Mujahidiin. It is only the Shia Muslims who are paying a heavy prize to support Sunni Palestine. If Iran did not care about the plight of the Sunni Palestinian people, they would have forged ties with the West and prospered more than any other Middle Eastern country. During the Shah rule in Iran, even the Israelis were so willing to provide sensitive nuclear technology to Iran. But the principled Iranian people chose principle over their economy and prosperity. They endured over thirty years of harsh sanctions and constant aggression from the alliance of the Sunnis, Westerners, and the Zionists. But again with the help of Allah, they overcame this open aggression and betrayal of their Sunni brothers and got stronger. Today it is only Iran which sends shivers down the spine of the Zionists. May Allah help our Shia brothers and guide them to the true path of Islam.

In foreign affairs - it's best not to be blinkered by idealistic empty rhetoric ie. 'the Iranian people sacrificed everything in order to support the Palestinian cause' etc. After the Iranian Revolution - Khomeni did everything he could to export his revolution to other Muslim countries particularly those with restive Shia populations. This is why the Sunni Arab regimes turned on Iran. They were protecting their own power structure. And the support for the Palestinians is the classic - 'my enemy's enemy is my friend' - and not some underlying Iranian sympathy with the Palestinians. If there was that - it would have been evident during the Shah's time - when Israel saw Iran as the only friend and ally they had in the Mid-east. Say what you will about the corrupt Sunni Arab regimes - they may be American stooges but they have never embraced Israel. Finally - if the current regime in Iran cares about Sunni Muslims - they would let the 1 million sunnis living in Tehran have their own purpose built mosque. At the end of the day - interest trumps morality.

As impossible or improbable as it may seem we demand the restoration of the muslim chaliphate the greatest political force in human history.