Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

The Birth Of A New Reality In The Middle East

All that remained non islamic was the tip of India Tamil Nadu and a few other territories. 90-95% of India was the property of Muslims for more then 900 years....Hindu nationalism is a reaction to 900 years of Muslim domination. Islam in India is thriving amongst the polytheist monkey and elephant worshippers. The nationalist hate Muslims because it destroys the age old system of castes and hierarchies that they created to divide the people. In Islam everyone is the same. In Hinduism you are divided into castes. It's easy to see which system is better and that's just the basics of it.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

^^^

Muslims comprise of 180 to 200 million people. They make up 10% of Indias population they are India. How can you hold down 200 million Muslims. The man who developed Indias nuclear technology Abdul Kalam is a Muslim the top Bollywood actors are Muslims among the top businesses in the country are Muslims. Politically they are marganislied because they are a minority but that's a given because of partition we have bagladesh and Pakistan today. India as a nation still has the largest number of poor people on earth, the worst infrastructure and the worst cases of curroption and the poorest in society have always been the Hindu because they make up the majority.

You accuse people of not knowing history but you yourself don't even know recent history.

India's Mohammedans were actually Indian hindus converted by force. the great Sir V.S Naipaul calls them as well as other non arab muslims - "converts" pejoratively.

Thousands of indian muslims revert back to their ancestral Hindu religion each year.

Here is Naipaul;

"Islam has had a calamitous effect on converted peoples. To be converted you have to destroy your past, destroy your history. You have to stamp on it, you have to say ‘my ancestral culture does not exist, it does not matter…"

" Islam is in its origin an Arab religion. Everyone not an Arab who is a Muslim is a convert. Islam is not simply a matter of conscience or private belief. It makes imperial demands. A convert’s worldview alters. His holy places are in Arab lands. His sacred language is Arabic. His idea of history alters. He rejects his own: he becomes, whether he likes it or not, a part of the Arab story. The convert has to turn away from everything that is his"

The last paragraphs is very relevant for the mindless drones here who care more about gaza, syria and other other arab conflicts.

This Xabad character really believes that the current state of the Muslims is something permanent. Things can, and things WILL change inshaAllah. The Muslims haven't always been weak. We have a 1400 year-long history, and most of that history the Muslims were very influential and extremely powerful. We Muslims were at the gates of Vienna in 1683, we were VERY close to conquering all of Europe. This was only 331 years ago. Things can and things WILL change.

100 years is nothing for us Muslims. 100 years is like a blink of an eye. That's what these Atheists fail to understand. We Muslims are very patient people, and if it takes 100 or 200 years to re-establish the Caliphate, then so be it. Perhaps I may not live to see the Caliphate arise, but that doesn't mean my children or grandchildren won't see it. It makes no difference to us.

The Caliphate would benefit ALL people, regardless of their religious affiliation. One only needs to read about how Non-Muslims flourished and prospered under the rule of the Abbasid and Ottoman Caliphates.

See xabad is a classic example of a person whose narrative is destroyed by historical facts. He tells us that Indians were forcibly converted to Islam. Now think about this... Muslims ruled India for almost 900 years had the largest armies in India and Sha Jahan was known as the king of kings the richest man who ever lived on earth till this day. According to xabads narrative Indian Muslims were forcibly converted if that's the case then why are Muslims a minority in India. Think about it. Large armies, unlimited wealth ....India should be 100% Muslim but today you have 700 million Hindus. Now you don't have to be a genius to understand the stupidity of the narrative.

Islam like in Spain, India, jerusalem and other placed spread through daacwah. The Muslims conquered a territory they let them rule themselves, established administrative systems, collected tax and the people in most cases converted as they accessed this new information.

Perfect example the mongols. They destroyed and invaded the islamic chaliphate and built mountains of human heads. They later converted when they came into contact with Muslims and some became ottoman Turks who became islams foot soldiers and the leaders of the Muslims later. In Spain the Muslims invaded and helped the vandals get rid of barbaric rule and later Muslim, Christien and Jews lived in peace. Etc.

This xabad character is just walking sack of nonsense.

As for Arabic becoming the culture of Muslims. Again this is the norm in Christianity. We're Latin is the offical text in prayer and in ceremonies, and were Hebrew names exist widely across society.

In Islam, Arabic is the language of our faith because God revealed it in Arabic and that's its purist form not because all other languages are inferior. Hindi has words that English doesn't have therefore the context and meaning is open to change.

it's the same when one converts he is only suppose to change his first name it is forbidden to change the surname because Islam encourages people to know there history and were they came from. As it says countless times in the Quran.

Can you imagine a man who one day is worshiping a monkey in India to becoming a believer who has no caste, no inferiority and worships God. In all seriousness this is why Islam prospered in India it was ideologically stronger then Hinduism, that is why Islam even today without a state or a leader continues to be the worlds fastest growing religion. this ideology is the supreme ideology and that is what non Muslims are scared of.

It challenges the wests concepts of capitalism, morality and spirituality, it challenges the Jewish narrative as the chosen people with clear arguments, it challenges and destroys the Christien narrative...as it clearly states the similitude of Jesus is like that of Adam, one had no father but Adam had no father or mother.

This is why these people fear us ...... We have the greatest ideology in our hands... The Quran.

It destroys racism, it gives purpose to our existence, it puts systems in place to feed the poor and look after the orphan and elderly and needy. It tells us how to build our families and how to deal with our wives and husbands and mothers and fathers and children.

In today's world communism is dead, and capitalism is dieing yet Islam continues to grow...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBsBoEPyqfg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaUz0LzabA

xabad   

<cite>

This Xabad character really believes that the current state of the Muslims is something permanent. Things can, and things WILL change inshaAllah. The Muslims haven't always been weak. We have a 1400 year-long history, and most of that history the Muslims were very influential and extremely powerful. We Muslims were at the gates of Vienna in 1683, we were VERY close to conquering all of Europe. This was only 331 years ago. Things can and things WILL change.

seriously Drkenney? are you of the lineage of the men who almost conquered vienna ? very impressive, never knew your were a turk

<cite>

100 years is nothing for us Muslims. 100 years is like a blink of an eye. That's what these Atheists fail to understand. We Muslims are very patient people, and if it takes 100 or 200 years to re-establish the Caliphate, then so be it. Perhaps I may not live to see the Caliphate arise, but that doesn't mean my children or grandchildren won't see it. It makes no difference to us.

you keep repeating about athiest. i never claimed i was one, stop mischaracterizing me. i am a follower of waaq.

<cite>

The Caliphate would benefit ALL people, regardless of their religious affiliation. One only needs to read about how Non-Muslims flourished and prospered under the rule of the Abbasid and Ottoman Caliphates.

if caliphate comes back the likes of you would be sold in the slave souks of arabia, istanbul or other muslims lands where fair skin is a currency. the world would be plunged into a dark age like never before and all human progress would cease. people would go back to wiping their shit with bare hands like moose do today. women be chattel, stoning would the national past time. it would be unimaginable dystopia.

Thankfully it will never happen

"Do the disbelievers not realize that Heavens and Earth use to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things". - Surah Al Anbiyaa

xabad   

<cite>

"Do the disbelievers not realize that Heavens and Earth use to be one solid mass that we exploded into existence? And from water we made all living things". - Surah Al Anbiyaa

False islamo pseduo science. there are no heavens, up there is nothingness the blue is just a reflection. and no living things are not made from water.

The first part of that verse refers to the Big Bang and it is clearly stated as such and was although in the Quran for 1400 years the western world has only recently discovered the theory of the Big Bang. Instead you focus on a blue sky and reflection ?? We're in the verse did it mention reflection....please be clear polytheist I know worshiping waq doesn't give you much hope. But at least try...

Furthermore Synoplasm the water core of all living creatures is a scientific fact...I'm not here to judge you I couldnt care less. All I am showing is the fallacy of your argument which are clear to see. It's funny how how some argue for the facts of science but when you show them a 1400 year old document that confirms what they just discovered a decade ago they ether deny it or hide.... Does the religion of your forefathers waq as you call it have anything in similitude to the below polytheist....????

(23:13) then We made him into a drop of sperm, then We placed it in a safe depository,

(23:14) then We made this drop into a clot, then We made the clot into a lump, then We made the lump into bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh,12 and then We caused it to grow into another creation.13 Thus Most Blessed is Allah, the Best of all those that create.14

xabad   

<cite>

(23:13) then We made him into a drop of sperm, then We placed it in a safe depository,

(23:14) then We made this drop into a clot, then We made the clot into a lump, then We made the lump into bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh,12 and then We caused it to grow into another creation.13 Thus Most Blessed is Allah, the Best of all those that create.14

Hahaaa, oh no. your quoting perhaps the worst piece of the islamo pseudo science. not only is it false scientifically but mohammed plagiarized it verbatim from galen the greek doctor.

come on son, up your game.

Can you post us some of the written works of this Greek doctor or something basic like his name that you are referring to polytheist so we can all see and compare and read for ourselves clearly being a polytheist we can't take your word for it...

All historians attest to the reality that Greeks thought the universe comprised of crystals and other basic nonsense....

Comparing that to the Quran... Is a big statement we look forward to you arguing your case with evidence and literature backed by references polytheist...

It's not about lineage Xabad, it's about ideology. You have such a poisoned mindset that you don't realize that if Muslims suffer from a flood in Bangladesh, WE suffer from the flood in Bangladesh. And if Muslims are being oppressed in Central African Republic, then WE are being oppressed in Central African Republic.

I align myself with those who have the same beliefs as I do, and a Muslim Turk or Indonesian deserves my loyalty and brotherhood far more than a Somali Atheist. Or a Somali Pagan as you claim to be. I have no control over my skin color or hair texture, but I do have full control over my beliefs and the way I live my life. And that's what separates me from the likes of you. I actually have principles that are worth more than any of the ridiculous and hollow beliefs which you subscribe to.

Is that too difficult for you to understand? The Ottoman Empire was NOT comprised of only Turks, and in fact most of the inhabitants of that Empire were NOT Turkish. So it doesn't matter either way.

The Invasion of Vienna in 1683 was a MUSLIM Invasion. Not a Turkish one.

And your description of the future "dystopia" that would exist if the Caliphate was re-instated is so delusional as to defy logic. If the Caliphate wasn't a dystopia when it actually existed in the past, what makes you think it'll be one again? Is logic not one of your strong points?

Cidan, I advise you not to get yourself into a lengthy and tiresome argument with this polytheist Xabad.

I will never stoop so low as to explain myself to the likes of him. Wallahi he is beneath my contempt. He earned this distinction by blatantly lying and misrepresenting statements on this forum, and his polytheist beliefs just make him even worse.

He's not even Somali. He even said so on this forum and admitted it.

xabad   

<cite>

Can you post us some of the written works of this Greek doctor or something basic like his name that you are referring to polytheist so we can all see and compare and read for ourselves clearly being a polytheist we can't take your word for it...

All historians attest to the reality that Greeks thought the universe comprised of crystals and other basic nonsense....

Comparing that to the Quran... Is a big statement we look forward to you arguing your case with evidence and literature backed by references polytheist...

here you

http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Science/embryo.html

http://www.islam-watch.org/amarkhan/Miracles-of-Quran-Exposed.htm

Go read them and come back to me.

I knew he wasn't I could sense it from what he was getting angry at...I don't wanna waste my time but falsehood shatters when up against truth simple. He doesn't have a leg to stand on. I can understand what your saying doctor Kennedy and I appreciate it. But the best way to destroy people like this is by exposing the lie for what it is.

We still await your evidence polytheist...