Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Video Scandal:War criminal Siilaanyo supporters attack a Musa Bixi supporter

Saalax   

Start the video before 0:11 you can see a Siilaanyo supporter trying to

forcibly remove a Musa Bixi poster from a car belonging to another

person.

SAXAFI NEWS: Muwaadiin Tacadii lagula Kacay Tageero Uu Mujiye Gudomiyaha Kulmiye

Published on 29 May 2014

Muwadiin ku nool magalada hargeysa oo babuurkiisa khaaska isagu rayigiisa tageero uu mujiyee gudomiyaha xisbiga kulmiye Muse Bixi Cabdi, ay cidamada amaanku tacadiyo kula kaceen ka dibna xasbiga uu taxabeen. dawoo

I believe this incident was over exaggerated the Askari asked the driver of the vehicle that its no elections campaign whats with the picture of him on your card. Second the person said maxa ka galay wa gaadhigeygi. And than the askari said ka fur sawiirka. than the driver said kalay hooyada ka haku furto and than the whole situation became tense. This what i have been told

Unless there is a written law in the books prohibiting the display of campaign signs, then I believe that police officer had no business telling that driver what he can or cannot show on his personal property.

This is undemocratic and if anything the police force and army should remain neutral from political considerations.

^^

Cosign 100%. Africans are very poor in basing their political actions on laws and regulations. The power is always in the hands of the authority, there is no way you can argue with them logically. "Waa anaa idhi iyo budh ku saaran" if you utter a word.