Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Historic visit by the British Queen to Somaliland

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha xaaji somalidiid

Ancient visit by gaal queen who doesnt wash her a** means snmland is recognized?

Ceebey tacaal.

War dadkaan ma xishoodaan?

I'm waiting for the day when the streets of London and Manchester are filled up with White British people celebrating and welcoming the arrival of the Madaxweyne of Somaliland :D

Or is it only okay when it's the other way around?

Why do you put them on a pedestal? Like I'll never understand saaxib. You're better than that.

^^^^

Xaji and his wind ups. Haha. The queen visited somaliland she visited many countries. Let's not forget these two laughing from las canod and buhoodle. You are more indebted to queen then anyone.

History shows that...

So laugh but remember that lady saved your people hahah.

Dawladu aanay calankeedu dhicin al impiratooriya al inglisiya in the 1940s and 1950s Britishka dambaabi jiray i was just sharing this historic footage.

Hawdian   

Very nice to see . Its like looking back at my own family history as many of my family members served for The British and fought both in Africa ( Mad Mullah rebellion) and in other parts of the British Empire ( in British Burma) . At that time Somaliland and its people were a country with such good religious and tight kinship community that I hav no doubt it would have been very Stable if Mr Egal the PrimeMinister Of British Somaliland advice was followed and Somaliland continued as a Independent state instead of joining the The Criminal politics of SomaliAMoqadisho. Hopefully the Next 50 years will be better for Somaliland and its people then the last 50 years of being in a union with a people nd country with such different political culture and history.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Very nice to see . Its like looking back at my own family history as many of my family members served for The British and fought both in Africa ( Mad Mullah rebellion) and in other parts of the British Empire ( in British Burma).

Wow, no only do you disclosed that information freely but you also see it as source of pride. I'm shamed and embarrassed on your behalf!

Hawdian   

^ the only reason you are shamed is because you from SOMALiYa Moqadisho where you people kill hate , and are all criminals , Im very proud that my family fought against babaric Cannibals Criminals like you . The British did not do Genocide in Somaliland you family and most like you did 1 million innocent civilians ,Killed by Your Siyad Barre Regime And Still you have the stupdniss to come here and point fingers. Haweyeen fuqul Hawiyaan, I dont feel shame for u I feel pity for you likes. The most humane thng would be to put your likes down.

<cite>

Somaliland Hargeysa

Somaliland Borama

Xaaji sorry to ruin your nostalgia for the glory days of colonialism but that is not the Queen, it's the duke and Duchess of Gloucester, lady Alice Montagu Douglas Scott and prince Henry.

When I saw your heading I automatically knew you were going to be wrong. In fact when it comes to history I always see Somalilanders telling either a half truths or a complete lies. lol.

Hawdian   

^ Are you stupid or just pretending . It says on the youtube clip who they are and which countries they visiting. Jeez , some people love to act jakass

Saalax   

Nothing special about the videos.Colonization/Protectorate is a shameful past.

Face palm at all the kids and their parents waving British flags in their own

land.

<cite>

^ the only reason you are shamed is because you from SOMALiYa Moqadisho where you people kill hate , and are all criminals , Im very proud that my family fought against babaric Cannibals Criminals like you . The British did not do Genocide in Somaliland you family and most like you did 1 million innocent civilians ,Killed by Your Siyad Barre Regime And Still you have the stupdniss to come here and point fingers. Haweyeen fuqul Hawiyaan, I dont feel shame for u I feel pity for you likes. Properly the most humane thng would be to put your likes down.

Listen walaal I am not condemning your ancestors for serving the British. After all they were just a illiterate provincial peasants who got caught up in a system they did not understand. The British were not there to help our forefathers. in fact they were there to subjugate our ancestors and to expropriate whatever resources and wealth they could from our land. They saw your forefathers not as equals or as fellow human beings but as an uncultured primitive savages whom they had over a God given dominion. However, if you wanna take pride in that then it is up to you.

<cite>

^ the only reason you are shamed is because you from SOMALiYa Moqadisho where you people kill hate , and are all criminals , Im very proud that my family fought against babaric Cannibals Criminals like you . The British did not do Genocide in Somaliland you family and most like you did 1 million innocent civilians ,Killed by Your Siyad Barre Regime And Still you have the stupdniss to come here and point fingers. Haweyeen fuqul Hawiyaan, I dont feel shame for u I feel pity for you likes. The most humane thng would be to put your likes down.

Hawdian the slave of Xabashis and British, go wash their back. Awalba you was a slave. You admit that your forefathers were good houseslaves. lol

Kulaha the british loved us and did no unjust to us hahaha

The talk of houseslave.

The british came and said we are going to rule the cursed descendants of Ham, God gave us the right to rule over savages. You are our dog and slave.

That was your relationship with the british, Gaalraacoow.

This is Malcolm X joking about House Negro's and Field Negro's.

Seems like this speech is very relevant to this discussion LOL.

Never gets old wallahi

P.S. Stop deferring to the British. Be a man and stand on your own 2 feet.