Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Fake Govt cursed with Internal fightings

The fake govt tfg lead by Qoslaaye is no different than the ones lead by Abdullahi Yusuf and Sh.Sharif. The internal strife , the reliance on Bantu Muscles and corruptions reveals that Somalia is doomed with bad luck, bad governance and worshippers of clannism.

<cite>
said:</cite>

The fake govt tfg lead by Qoslaaye is no different than the ones lead by Abdullahi Yusuf and Sh.Sharif. The internal strife , the reliance on Bantu Muscles and corruptions reveals that Somalia is doomed with bad luck, bad governance and worshippers of clannism.

And in the midst of all this, I'm surprised you'd be a supporter of Centralism. Wouldn't you agree that Abdullahi Yusuf was supremely successful in establishing Puntland State?

If Centralism is being proven to be a failure, why not give Federalism a try?

Dadoore iam staunch Islamist Centralist. Taas Shaki kuma jiro brother.

The reason i made this thread is to tell the tfg sol'ers to wake up. There is no government in Somalia.

<cite>

Dadoore iam staunch Islamist Centralist. Taas Shaki kuma jiro brother.

The reason i made this thread is to tell the tfg sol'ers to wake up. There is no government in Somalia.

Well, some of the Politicians in the South have a Mafia-like controlling mentality, where all the cards are in their hands and they seek to dominate the rest of Somalia through the Central Government.

You'd have to admit that many of these politicians are nothing more than Mooryans wearing suits and who would like nothing more than to put their boot on someone else's neck, using the power of the Central Government in Mogadishu.

It's a corrupt mentality which might take decades to undo. Decades brother.

The SFG has became bad just because the pirates were excluded and alienated i am loving it, the Pirates are feeling the heat of the Damuljadid Clique Farah topaz hassan sheikh abdikarim gulet are doing a fantastic job. if the Pirates are so frustrated with the Somali government they must be doing a wonderful job.

<cite>

The SFG has became bad just because the pirates were excluded and alienated i am loving it, the Pirates are feeling the heat of the Damuljadid Clique Farah topaz hassan sheikh abdikarim gulet are doing a fantastic job. if the Pirates are so frustrated with the Somali government they must be doing a wonderful job.

Funny how you extol the virtues of a future free of Qabiilism and hatred yet you routinely label an entire region of Somalia "pirates".

Did you ever think that maybe....just maybe....that this isn't an appropriate way of addressing people? You know, I'm just wondering Xaaji!!

Hawdian   

<cite>

+1

interesting .....I thinnk the Pirates have practice hateqabilsm against the Southernes and Reer Moqadisu for took long they Xamar have woken up NOW. Not looking good for the former "masters of the somali universe aka the Siyadeste/criminals." The heat in Bosaso must be extra hot these days.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

better call on Hoosh , Matuakde, Faraah idaaji and the histoy revisionsm

give me a break these Siyadest peoole always wishing back to the day they killed and raped innocent somali people and took their wealth disgusting.

we own Kismayo, We own Moqasho we are the biggest somali qabiil, hahah yea right. tell that to General Caydiid /and AbdiQebdiid in Gaalkacyo.

Pirates are they not proud of piracy they have said before many pirates that they are safe guarding the coast of Somalia they are the coastal guards. I dont see how this is offending, wax xun aah xaajigu ma sheego

Puntland rising President siilaanyo supports President hassan and his reign in Somalia freely elected no problem the same way Siilaanyo is happy with Djibouti president Kenyan and Ethiopian leaders. But the pirates are unhappy with Mr Hassan the question is why lol..

I hate all Somalis, . To be loved, one has to earn it. The most hateful people on earth, indeed!. If they hate each other, why should they expect to be loved by one?.

Hawdian   

^ are you okay bro relax this is just politics, illah ummad u jooga. Rabana macaika , allah maci ummadtu somaal. This is political banter at end of the day we all waheed so dont take this poltical( atleast from myside) too serious . Cheer up lad.