Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Who is liar? Behi Yoonis or Siil aanyo? Did Qoslaaye command snm to leave Taleex

Behi Yoonis of maamulka somalidiidka says there did take place communication between Qoslaaye and siil aanyo in which Qoslaaye commanded siil aanyo to withdraw the (traitors)khatumo footsoldiers working for snm militia from taleex.

Here is the evidence:

Somaliland: “Yes, there was a Presidential Parley between Hargeisa and Mogadishu “Confirms Behi Yonis E-mail

Tuesday, 06 May 2014 04:58

Submit to Delicious Submit to Digg Submit to Facebook Submit to Google Bookmarks Submit to Stumbleupon Submit to Technorati Submit to Twitter Submit to LinkedIn

Halo wa HasanHalo wa Hasan

By: Osman A.M.

HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - The Government has cleared the air over Somalia Federal Government's intervention in withdrawing National Defense Forces (NDF) from Taleh town in Sool region.

It has now been established that President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud of Somalia reached out to his Somaliland counterpart President Silanyo via telephone conversation where the former convinced the later to pull back his forces out of Taleh following alarms raised by the leadership of Somalia's regional administration of Puntland.

These & similar diplomatic uproars were revelations made by Foreign Affairs & International Co-operation Minister Mohamed Bihi Yonis that also dwell on his encounter with Abdiweli Gas while in company of Interior Minister Ali Mohamed Waran'ade when the two cabinet were attending the Tana Summit in the Ethiopian capital, Addis-Ababa .

L-R FM Behi and Interior Colleague Waran'ade represented Somaliland during the Talks with Puntland in Ethiopia L-R FM Behi and Interior Colleague Waran'ade represented Somaliland during the Talks with Puntland in Ethiopia The confirmation of Foreign Minister Bihi on the existence of presidential telephone conversations corroborates similar revelations by Somalia's President Hassan Mohamud when he busted out that he indeed pleaded with his counterpart from Somaliland to retreat his forces from Taleh town after the troops' initial occupation days earlier.

Bihi rubbished Puntland's minister who recently informed 'that no meeting took place between Abdiweli & authorities from Hargeisa over Taleh' insisting that he was kept on the dark & could not be privy to every matter attended by his leader.

Bihi disclosed that diplomatic team from England inquired his Government meeting with Puntland's leadership in addition to Silanyo's response to Hassan over the jurisdiction of Taleh town.

In maintaining innocence on Puntland's Minister who asserted that no meeting transpired between authorities in Hargeisa & Abdiweli, Bihi noted, "The President of regional administration of Puntland condoned violence over Taleh while at the same time preaching good neighborliness principles in additional to creating avenues for dialogue in case of misunderstanding between his region & Somaliland"

When asked on his knowledge of telephone conversation between his head of state & President Hassan Mohamoud, Foreign Minister stated that Waran 'ade and he were with President Silanyo when Somalia's leader made the call in which he remembers Silanyo avowing to his ground that Taleh is within the borders of Somaliland & none can question his visit to the larger Sool region while equally daring Khatumoists from abstaining organizing their affairs from Taleh.

Siil aanyo says no such communication took place:

Somaliland: President Denies Contacts with Mogadishu over Talleh & Labels Hassan Sheikh a Toddler in E-mail

Wednesday, 07 May 2014 20:30

Submit to Delicious Submit to Digg Submit to Facebook Submit to Google Bookmarks Submit to Stumbleupon Submit to Technorati Submit to Twitter Submit to LinkedIn

By: Osman A.M.

HARGEISA (Somalilandsun) - There were no official correspondence between President Ahmed Mohamed Silanyo & his Mogadishu's counterpart Hassan Sheikh Mohamud that interceded withdrawal of National Defense Forces (NDF) from Talleh.

This was delivered by President Silanyo in his 3rd state of the nation address that the head of state was making before the parliamentarians drawn from both chambers of parliament at the floors of the upper house on Thursday 7th May 2014.

Silanyo broke the silence over the matter after President Hassan Sheikh went out publically and revealed that he pleaded with Somaliland's leader and convinced him to authorized withdrawal of troops from the town.

President Silanyo's revelation is also in contrast with recent utterances made by his Foreign Affairs & International Co-operation Minister Mohamed Bihi Yonis who claimed that the two leaders corresponded via telephone in his presence, a disclosure that initially collaborated Hassan's version of the matter.

The head of state rated President Hassan as a toddler in national politics and went further ahead in advising him to learn basic rules governing ethics of the profession as the man at helm in the Mogadishu based administration has had no prior experience nor held political office before his election as a president in 2012.

"Hassan Sheikh is an infant in politics & should therefore learn crucial rules of the game before misguiding people. I assure you honorable members that there were no communications between the two of us over the matter of Talleh", stated Silanyo in his speech to members of parliament.

Bixi says there was communication between Qoslaaye and SIIL aanyo. Sil aanyo says there was no communication phone call at all!

Niyoow are you claiming somalilandsun is hag or khatumo website?

Ofcourse there is communication the 2 need to prepare the 6th round of talks. But Siilaanyo said there were no talks about taleex read the state of the union.

Dalmar1   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Ofcourse there is communication the 2 need to prepare the 6th round of talks. But Siilaanyo said there were no talks about taleex read the state of the union.

Xaaji when is talking due?

<cite>
said:</cite>

GO READ!

There was communication between Qoslaaye and Guddoomiye Siil aanyo about Taleex.

Also while you are at that, read the comments as well. Many somalidiids are now calling Bixi a traitor haha

Biix never said anything about taleex this is a fact i have the video before he went to Nigeria.. Biixi is a halyey and an extremist when it comes to Somaliland independence.

Hawdian   

Puntland raising still try g so hard with you fake somaliweyn believe all somali people know your fake nationlism you hate both madaxweyne sillanyo and madaxweeyne xassan Why do u care.

Brother Hawdian, i dont hate Guddoomiye siil aanyo and Hassan Sheikh Qoslaaye. I criticize them because iam wadani patriot.

I also criticized Faroole in the past.

Now Abdi Weli is a reasonable man, he is supporter of somaliweyn.

For the last time, iam not from puntland.

Hawdian the pirates are sad ever since they lost the elections in 2012 they have never been the same Puntland risings uncle cabdi cawar is walking and talking like a headless. Chicken have u noticed pirates always love to instigate beween Hargeyssa and Mogadisu, They know when those 2 agree they are finished lolz.

Nice try Xaaji Somalidiid. But the website somalidiidsun says clearly that bixi admits there was communication between Qoslaaye and Guddoomiye Siil aanyo about the Taleex situation. You can deny million times.

I think guddoomiye siil aanyo is the liar in this case. I believe there was communication. Bixi admitted that.

Hawdian   

Puntland rising you and your fellow pirates are nothing but shamefull power hungry people always plotting how to kill fellow muslims dont ever call me brother aslong as you hate my country and my ancestory shamefull shegaato . Go and take a break from this website your fake somaliweyn ideas will not work on me.

LOL Hawdian the ethiopian, you are the person who said hargeisa clan and xabashis are brothers and sisters from the same blood. Please leave Somali affairs.

Hawdian   

^ you ignorant you confusing me with another Member from Another Forum, can you even think clear with all that hate, log off before you go all out craaazy muppet.