Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Tradional Elders of Mogadishu arrive in Somaliland capital Hargeysa, but why

Che,

I don't know my ancestry, It could be African, Arab or Indian unless I check my DNA. I have been mistaken for all kinds of races. But I am still confused with the Irir thing. I will ask my friends though I doubt they are better than me in tribal stuff.

Mr.Haha somalidiids snm terrorists couldnt defeat the regime lol

They were fighting from 82 till 91 until we hags entered the war and we finished the regime rofl.

Dont claim victory that did not belong to you. Blacks and Whites knows it was hags who defeated the regime. They played major key, without them snm would be crushed.

Pirate rising your not hag and your telling me not to claim...

Hag lived in slavery until the entire Somalia army in the north was wiped out by the SNM the regime was dead an hag being in mugdisho saw an opportunity to free themselves from bondage and I have a video from aided himself arguing my point to the letter.

Anther pirate denying the truth i see...

Hahha...

These people are halarious: somalias main army was stationed in somaliland the SNM was the first movement to successfully defeat the Somalia army and gain territory and subsequently as general aided argues in the video it was the SNM that started the rebellion and exported it south and if it were not for the complete destruction of the northern army afweyne bare would still be in power and not six fee under.

Pirate risin I repeat the SNM destroyed sub Saharas largest army as a rebel force of 3000.

The land between las canod to loa cado is our domain hag knows it, we know it and your kind have been forced to accept it

Hahaha...

Miyir   

that is what you get when you put NGO government in charge, nothing is treasured, everything milked for MASHRUUC, Traditional Elders learning peace building workshop lol!!whats next?

Dr_Osman   

Niyahow the true miracle story of Somalia has been always Puntland. Genocided by alitihaad, usc and still recovered with minimal infrastructure to only end up helping the people who killed them. Thats a true miracle story helping those that tried to kill you. You see this evidently in galkayo also when the baraxlay boys were allowed to resettle again, it's even on the ceasefire agreement that, their return even though we didnt ask for blood money on mogadishu/kismayo genocides and looted properties.

As for the SNM, they killed so many civilians forget about the northern folks they even killed puntland civilian workers of the government, one of my second uncles was thrown in a pit along with 20 other civilian workers all from our clan and executed. Infact when I saw those bones they recovered in hargeisa, it look like to me the SNM already knew about their own massacre fields on civilian workers in hargeisa and basically re-dug it.

The funny thing is they never killed usc, snm members of the government in hargeisa it was strictly puntlanders and other sahal families. If we are going to judge crimes based on the govt, then dhegawayne and many more are up for trials for what they did in galkayo. Thats why it's impossible to put a clan on 88 since all clans were apart of the govt even the SNM.

But 1991 is a different story, not all clans were apart of the factions, they were tribes, their crimes are only attributable to their clans. The SSDF thankfully never killed any civilians since it was purely political for us. But the USC and SNM did, now thats where the problem lies. If two tribal factions agreed at a political and community level to genocide another clan family, it is very hard to reconcile with those people because it is deep deep hatred at a community level. But there is noway the sahal family ever agreed to genocide another clan thru their factions, it was all pure defence from other encroaching genocidal factions who had that agreement and what remain testament to this is. Not one single usc or snm either in the govt or civilian was killed in hargeisa.

Truly shocking stuff wallahi. I remember my family telling me how even your neighbours were selling u out to the USC in mogadishu and committing rapes and killing. So this was at community level and makes it alot more complex to resolve hence why the 1991 genocide till this day remains unadddressed, not spoken about which will only continue to scar the nation further.

I call for an immediate national conference regarding this and perperators both in the north and south apart of it brought to the table to answer for their crimes. This is a serious issue 40k died in those horrible months 95% unarmed civilians. U cowards run when we get armed up as seen in galakyo and kismayo. Infact in kismayo u always need some sort of proxy aka gedo to help u. Your cowards and we know you. Heck even SNM is doing the same in sool still needing proxies due to their weakness as exposed in buhodle by one sub sub clan let alone that whole clan united.

Puntland is a true miracle story, forget the SNM rubbish u guys sell on here sxb and face the facts. The Puntland ppl were not only killed by successive govts, factions, and religious group but they rose up and turned the most desolate region in somalia into a thriving metropolis and to add more salt to the wound helped their killers out in mogadishu. True maturity, True statemenship and no somali can refuse that even if they hate puntland or not.

Dr_Osman   

As for this conference in hargeisa between the clans who committed the only clan genocides known in Somalia, its a shame they are still not learning from their mistakes and meeting up to discuss again pretty much the same thing. True shame on them, I think they are starting to see their crimes in 1991 will not be forgotten and their clans have a huge problem to deal with since alot of compensation will be required of them. It's last gasps of irirism air, gacmo bomb iyo qarax baan meel dhigay wax kama badelayso siyasada ay dalka ku socoto manta. Somalidu mar hore ayay ku heeshiyeen siyasada la qadanaya.

Shabab will be defeated and remain disabled for good once all their supply lines are cut such as airport and seaports which has already happened except in barawe. Their training bases will be removed once their out of many country side territory. Their foreign funding will be cut as soon as officers are placed in the hawalas monitoring all transactions that are suspicious. It's an eventual death that noone can run away from. Wax baan turturaya waxay illa eeg tahay a last gasp of air before death approaches.

The nation has taken Puntland policies on federalism and that's simply how it will remain. The people u tried to genocide who u agreed to genocide are today helping you sad clowns and your still talking. A superior Puntlander will continue on like he always does, the next goal is to make Bosaso compete with middle eastern cities by 2020 as stated by one of the residents in bosaso documentary.

Miyir,

Why they didn't learn peace building before a million people lost their lives?.

They should be told it is too late to catch up guys, enrol in the next class. BTW, the two leading elders are trouble makers in Mogadishu, and I heard one of the still occupies a looted house.

I hope they won't export trouble to peaceful Somaliland.

These are not the real clan elders of the konfurians...And I doubt the real clan elders of reer Sheikh will even seat in the same gathering with these pretenders cobbled up by the HAG anarchists for their own sordid agenda with Silaanyo.

Hawdian   

I welcome the Elders from Koonfur to Somaliland Republic , These elders should be welcomed with respect and walaltinom as they are not politicans but peacebuilders incallah.

Dr_Osman   

that looks staged, you can tell by how he was looking around thinking how to conceal something. Somaliland will never separate it will mean a direct war with Puntland over sool and sanaag and you think the world will want that to happen. Dreams are wonderful, but for god sakes it's get boring now when u hear claims that reject simple logic.

Dr osman what is puntland waiting for the vast majority of Sool and sanaag are under Somaliland and the last remaining villages are under khatumo militia and even they lean towards SL. Puntland can never confront SL already separated, and the world cares little if Somalia remains like this or disintegrates in 100 pieces , only Somalida think that the west cares about their interest. no one does.