Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Axmed Silanyo adresses both Parliament state of the union

<cite>
said:</cite>

Go on the Somaliland page on Facebook. Go on the SomalilandSun or other pro-Somaliland websites.

Then read the comments...

Wallahi you'll find countless pages of Reer-Waqooyi people trashing Somalia and the Koonfurians, laughing at whatever misfortune Somalia is undergoing, and constantly reassuring each other that Somalilanders are better than the Koonfurians.

Wallahi it's actually sickening.

Have u not read what Somalia social media writes about Somaliland read the comments on Hiiraan online regarding stuff on Somaliland the hateful comments two can play that game.

Its action and reaction, what do you expect if Somaliland is disrespected that Somalilanders are going to say fine lets turn the other cheek no they will be hit hard and reminded the current predicament they are in.

Just watch this song and the comments hateful comments coming from Somalia on the youtube channel

Its just a nationalistic Somaliland song

<cite>

But the garaad clan shares this superiority complex have u not listened to the poem i posted do you even understand afka Somaliga how old are you horta. D

Somalilanders want nothing from Koonfurians absolutely zero other than living next side by side, thats all, ofcourse people are fundamentally different ma dad isku mid ah baad aragtay adigu. Ofcourse Koonfurians are Foreingers they do not belong to the Somaliland republic , are you telling me they are Somalilanders because they speak Afka Somaliga ?

Your posting a video on this forum means nothing. Actually do a poll and ask everyone in Sool/Sanaag their opinions about such matters.

But fine Xaaji. Create a propaganda campaign in Hargeisa discouraging Somalilander girls or guys from marrying Koonfurians. Because for some reason I see it all the time in North America. These marriages are quite common.

This is an epidemic which must be stopped, if we want to preserve the Royal Bloodline of the SNM people. No more inter-marriage!!

<cite>

brother give me one good page where they insult other somalis. i want to see how far mirqaanism took them.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152339187209106&set=a.376008154105.158287.328046899105&type=1&theater

Look at this picture, the comments, and look at the General Page. There's a lot of hateful comments aimed right at Koonfurians.

Even if it's a picture of some pretty Somalilander girl holding up the flag, they somehow manage to bring up Koonfurians.

What about sool and sanaag last time i checked the residents of laasanood wanted to ship all the Koonfurians back to Somalia, i never discourage anything i am just stating the facts , and i dont keep my self busy with who marries who i have other things on my mind.

Hawdian   

There is no hate between Northernes and Southernes more like a Hate between Somalilanders and Faqasih Siyadest Qablist Claiming land , And I strongly believe they have not been punished for their crimes against somalis people Both Reer Waqooye and Reer Koonfur. Hopefully they will get oneday what they have done to innocent musliims in africa Wa billah towfeeq.

<cite>

I hate SNMland kkkkkk

Very funny page. I respect their vision.

So u want unity with Somalilanders while u still hate them lol, taasa la leeyahay ha i raacdo

its actually sad this hatred will shape the next generation even further ,very sad when we could have created a long peace and stability and an honest union sad that will never happen. ,Somalilanders and Koonfurians will be bitter towards each other not trust each other always look behind their backs , because hatred takes different shapes every generation adds something to the existing hostilities.

But look at the bright side there is healthy coexistence between DJIBOUTIANS AND Somalilanders atleast some somali speaking communities can get along .

<cite>

Nothing wrong with the picture it just shows the fact and the difference between Somaliland and Somalia

Here is a facebook page called

I hate Somaliland

The hatred between Somalilanders and Koonfurians goes both ways

just accept it

The number of Koonfurians who think like this is TINY compared to the thousands, hundreds of thousands of Somalilanders who think like this.

The overwhelming majority of the Koonfurians I know who are against the independence of Somaliland, don't HATE Somalilanders. They just prefer unity. But yes there are a few extremists who genuinely hate Reer Waqooyi. There are extremists everywhere.

You're comparing apples to oranges saaxib

You guys are arguing with a self hating neo siadist who probably lives in some run down council estate as a permanent refugee dwelling on the good old day of boli qaran.

I know hag Saxib and this guy is no hag. Hag don't care about somaliland they are to busy.

Somalia rising like all other neo siadists hate you because you have taken everything from him. His dignity, his land even his boli qaran.

Hahaha...

You are arguing with a man who is nothing.

Because of you.

Hahaha...

<cite>

So u want unity with Somalilanders while u still hate them lol, taasa la leeyahay ha i raacdo

its actually sad this hatred will shape the next generation even further ,very sad when we could have created a long peace and stability and an honest union sad that will never happen. ,Somalilanders and Koonfurians will be bitter towards each other not trust each other always look behind their backs , because hatred takes different shapes every generation adds something to the existing hostilities.

But look at the bright side there is healthy coexistence between DJIBOUTIANS AND Somalilanders atleast some somali speaking communities can get along .

Djibouti, Kenya and Ethiopia are adamantly against the independence of Somaliland. I don't know what you're talking about

<cite>

The number of Koonfurians who think like this is TINY compared to the thousands, hundreds of thousands of Somalilanders who think like this.

The overwhelming majority of the Koonfurians I know who are against the independence of Somaliland, don't HATE Somalilanders. They just prefer unity. But yes there are a few extremists who genuinely hate Reer Waqooyi. There are extremists everywhere.

You're comparing apples to oranges saaxib

Saaxib did you do a survey Somalilanders dont hate any one , they have moved on but if you trash their country they will put you in your place simple as that. There are many hateful comment i have read on youtube channels just the reaction of 18 may parties outrages many this is a fact just read hiiraan online when they post something of SL.

You depict people of SL as hateful who hate koonfurians for them being Koonfurians stop being so unreasonable saaxib, your friend Puntand rising loves the pages i hate Somaliland is he also a minority ? I am just saying the feeling is mutual but it could be that some koonfurians hide their feelings but deep down they detest SL and would love to wage war against SL. Just wadna diiday and they have no means they are broken and colonized. Somalilanders are very open about their ideology they dont hide their feelings they have no uur ku qaad. In Mogadishu neighbors were butchering each other in 1991 because they kept those feelings in themselves for to long and after that it exploded. Ma fahantay Somalilanders have no taboos they speak of everything. Koonfurians pretend to feel comfortable talking about qabiil, but in reality they are oke with it. SAAXIB oday weyn baan ahay wax badan baan u so u so joogay.

Hawdian   

Ciidan Suldaan, Obviously we have not taken enough from these Hardcore Qabilist Siyadest NeoFacist Booliqaran people that are always creating hate between somalispeaking people from North to South. If this is how they are behaving towards Northernes

I see nothing but a total change on behviour from our side from one who believed in walaltinom,islamino,and nabadgalyo to one based on clear long term strategy for peace.