Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Axmed Silanyo adresses both Parliament state of the union

<cite>
said:</cite>

Exactly!! Even in Italy, you have differences between the Northern and Southern Italians. They speak in a different accent and they even LOOK different. Yet they share a nation.

But the Reer Waqooyi really have a strong strong fetish for separation. It's what they dream about at night. It's what they discuss when they're talking to their White Classmate in America/Europe. If you were to ask an SNM guy his opinion about the future human exploration of Outer Space, he'd somehow change the topic of that conversation to how Somaliland should be independent. If you were to ask him who's gonna win the NBA Championship this year, he'd change the topic to Somaliland

It's disturbing really

LOOOOOL

Datoore we must let them leave the union under one condition: That Awdal, Khatumo and Makhir stays with Somalia or eternal war and hatred between beesha snm vs somalis.

<cite>

Datoore, i want maamulka snm gone. But they must leave alone Awdal and Khatumo. If they dont, we wont leave them alone.

Maamulka SNM are full of sickos who loves xabashis and british kuffar. They love xabashis and says they are related to them.

Wallahi i want them gone tonight.

The question is: are they prepared to give up their false claim on awdal state, makhir state and khatumo state.

Let maamulka snm somalidiidland be the Lesotho of Somalia. They are sieged from west and east.

Wallahi I'd let them separate. I want nothing to do with them.

If wishes were horses beggars would ride Puntland rising why dont you take Somaliland down SL army is 16 miles away from your capital , alla faan badana iyo fatadhuug raga fara madhnaan bay dhigta. Hadalka badan intad iska daysid fire one shot towards SL and see what happens cabdi cawar isha kala na wala cawarayaa

We wont loose nothing if hargeisa, berbera and burco secedes. Only headaches and xabashiloving selfhating somalis. We would be relieved from them.

Wallahi i will never betray my people from borama, buuhoodle and makhir towns who are nationalists wadaniyiin.

It is up to maamulka snm to choose between Lesotho II or this status quo.

<cite>

If wishes were horses beggars would ride Puntland rising why dont you take Somaliland down SL army is 16 miles away from your capital , alla faan badana iyo fatadhuug raga fara madhnaan bay dhigta. Hadalka badan intad iska daysid fire one shot towards SL and see what happens cabdi cawar isha kala na wala cawarayaa

Xaaji Somalidiid, only the clan of Caabudwaaq can crush your people sxb.

Iam giving you a way out. Take it.

But dont expect us to stabb in the back of Makhir, Awdal and Khatumo. We the HAGS will always support their struggle against the secessionists.

Hawdian   

^ well said Xaaji, dont give the fake Siyadest/ worst the nazist an inch they allways talking Somaliweyn when they are nothing but powerhungry muppets that destroyed the Somali union stole the central Bank assets and now claiming to be innocent nationalist, disgusting muppets allways qabilist,

Xabashi why do the Xabashis always come up, Puntland rising your uncle used Xabashis to score points with the Enemy Tribe and as we speak now there thousands of xabashi troops in Somalia. Today Somalia is colonized by AU troops and all we hear is threats towards Somaliland why dont you man up and xiniyo intad iska baadhid confront the Kenyans and the Ethiopians maxastada haysta>? Mise raali baad ka tahay. You allowed all sort of Africans in Somalia because you are a dysfunctional community who would invite his enemy to score points against the one he claims they are his country, cajiib but overnight Wadanyin bay noqdaa ala maxa been la isku sheegeyaa

<cite>

Doctor where do you get that from that Somalilanders change subjects to their issues Somalilanders are peace loving people, who just are determined about their country and to help it up, they mean no one harm not the koonfurians not the Ethiopians not the Kenyans not the Djiboutians not the Eritreans not the Yemeni. They are just trying to make the best out of their country and if they are proud of their country its only good.

If Somalilanders wanted to separate based on other interests, then I totally understand such a thing.

But now we have Landers who believe they're of a higher racial stock than Koonfurians, who believe that Koonfurians are "foreigners" who should be mistrusted, who believe that they are fundamentally different from Koonfurians based on some slight cultural differences.

That's what irks me. That's what irks SomaliaRising.

You call Puntland "the pirate next door". Do you really think about what you're saying.

Honestly, it's good that we want the best for each other. But sharing a nation with people who have this superiority complex, who believe they share nothing with Koonfurians, is not a good idea.

InshaAllah your superiority complex goes away with time, and that you learn that having such beliefs is unhealthy and destructive.

May the delusions of Maamulka SNM dissipate with time! Ameen

<cite>

Xaaji Somalidiid, only the clan of Caabudwaaq can crush your people sxb.

Iam giving you a way out. Take it.

But dont expect us to stabb in the back of Makhir, Awdal and Khatumo. We the HAGS will always support their struggle against the secessionists.

We the HAGS hahaha stop claiming HAG embrace your Pirate ancestry, Somaliland holds all the territories in Somaliland , the question i ask you puntland rising what are you going to do about it ,w hat are you going to do to push Somaliland out of sool and sanaag. thats what i am wondering Pirates are all talk.

Go on the Somaliland page on Facebook. Go on the SomalilandSun or other pro-Somaliland websites.

Then read the comments...

Wallahi you'll find countless pages of Reer-Waqooyi people trashing Somalia and the Koonfurians, laughing at whatever misfortune Somalia is undergoing, and constantly reassuring each other that Somalilanders are better than the Koonfurians.

Wallahi it's actually sickening.

<cite>

We the HAGS hahaha stop claiming HAG embrace your Pirate ancestry, Somaliland holds all the territories in Somaliland , the question i ask you puntland rising what are you going to do about it ,w hat are you going to do to push Somaliland out of sool and sanaag. thats what i am wondering Pirates are all talk.

It was my hag brother qoslaaye that told guddoomiye siil aanyo to leave taleex lol

<cite>

If Somalilanders wanted to separate based on other interests, then I totally understand such a thing.

But now we have Landers who believe they're of a higher racial stock than Koonfurians, who believe that Koonfurians are "foreigners" who should be mistrusted, who believe that they are fundamentally different from Koonfurians based on some slight cultural differences.

That's what irks me. That's what irks SomaliaRising.

You call Puntland "the pirate next door". Do you really think about what you're saying.

Honestly, it's good that we want the best for each other. But sharing a nation with people who have this superiority complex, who believe they share nothing with Koonfurians, is not a good idea.

InshaAllah your superiority complex goes away with time, and that you learn that having such beliefs is unhealthy and destructive.

May the delusions of Maamulka SNM dissipate with time! Ameen

But the garaad clan shares this superiority complex have u not listened to the poem i posted do you even understand afka Somaliga how old are you horta. D

Somalilanders want nothing from Koonfurians absolutely zero other than living next side by side, thats all, ofcourse people are fundamentally different ma dad isku mid ah baad aragtay adigu. Ofcourse Koonfurians are Foreingers they do not belong to the Somaliland republic , are you telling me they are Somalilanders because they speak Afka Somaliga ?

Hawdian   

What is sicking is that we have Siyadest Fake Nationalist among us even today when they destroyed the somali people the somali union and and allways claming the higher moral ground , When will they stop being xaraamist. Unbelievable. I pity these liars. Know they start claming HAG hahaha so ashamed of their own family.

<cite>

Go on the Somaliland page on Facebook. Go on the SomalilandSun or other pro-Somaliland websites.

Then read the comments...

Wallahi you'll find countless pages of Reer-Waqooyi people trashing Somalia and the Koonfurians, laughing at whatever misfortune Somalia is undergoing, and constantly reassuring each other that Somalilanders are better than the Koonfurians.

Wallahi it's actually sickening.

brother give me one good page where they insult other somalis. i want to see how far mirqaanism took them.