Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Axmed Silanyo adresses both Parliament state of the union

Doctor you are from the Garaad clan than you are an ethnic Somalilandish person by birth ancestry by genealogy by clan by nationality by culture by tradition. Your poets even claim they are far more superior than the Koonfurians and its shameful to wed your daughters to Koonfurians.

Listen from 3:26

So Xaaji, you're okay with Somalia and Somaliland being separate independent states, and being political allies and form economic ties and military alliances.......but you don't want a Koonfurian man marrying a Reer Waqooyi girl? Or a Reer Laascaanod girl?

You don't want the Koonfurian man polluting your sacred Somalilander girls, am I right?

This isn't even about preserving physical differences LOOL

I seen a Reer Ceelbuur girl standing next to a Hargeisa girl, and they practically look like twins lmao. They look exactly the same.

A superiority complex is unhealthy to have. We're not on Stormfront, we're on SomaliaOnline

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tQKHelTPV88/UpLNl7DwR0I/AAAAAAAAJlc/WS8T_nJymMc/s1600/jacaylka+dumarka.jpg

http://newsomali.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/nimco.jpg

Dont worry Xaaji Somalidiid, i dont have interest in Waqooyi Galbeed girls because of language problems.

I love Gabdhaha Xamar wallahi

To me all somali girls are beautiful.

Niyoow ilaahay ka cabso. A man from Laascaanood is closer in ethnicity to a man from Gedo compared to someone from Hargeisa. Gedo and Laascaanood are same clan. Laascaano person is not "ethnic somalilandish"(nonsense ethnicity).

Doctor Lineages ancestries culture and belonging to a certain ethnic is not most of the time about physical appearances the vast majority of the Horners look a like,,i am not talking about looks. But their behavior history culture traditions is different. Kinship is about lineages its about nationality its about culture traditions and sharing a bloodline.

Doctor if you are in Hargeysa you can pass for a person from hargeysa and u can even adopt a hargeysa clan identity or burco identity no one who would question it that is if you are truly from Laascanood. A person from Ceelbuur can never adopt the Hargeysa identity or assimilate in the hargeysa culture its all about behavior traditions culture accent and lineages.

Waryaa Dr.Kenny,

The new paradigm in Somali politics these days "iska dhaahdhici", you can be anything as long as you beleieve it. No no need for scientific DNA, history or biological proof of who you are. Take it eaasy man, DNA waa shuqul gaalo inaka daa, sidanaaba inoo hawl yar ee. Hadday inala gasho berri waxaan Sheeganaynaa Shiine. Waan iska dhaadhicinaynaa bes.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Doctor Lineages ancestries culture and belonging to a certain ethnic is not most of the time about physical appearances the vast majority of the Horners look a like,,i am not talking about looks. But their behavior history culture traditions is different. Kinship is about lineages its about nationality its about culture traditions and sharing a bloodline.

Doctor if you are in Hargeysa you can pass for a person from hargeysa and u can even adopt a hargeysa clan identity or burco identity no one who would question it that is if you are truly from Laascanood. A person from Ceelbuur can never adopt the Hargeysa identity or assimilate in the hargeysa culture its all about behavior traditions culture accent and lineages.

Well I can accept that the behavior of the Waqooyi people is different than the Koonfurians. But so is the behavior between the Puntlanders and the South. And I don't see Puntlanders all claiming that they want to be independent based on a "different dialect, culture and behavior". It sounds silly.

And slight differences between Waqooyi and Koonfurians are very malleable and changeable and they can be accommodated with time. If you want to separate, fine. But don't attempt to make it look like we're a different race. I know MANY Somalis in America who are very very American, from top to bottom. From their behavior to their mannerisms to their speech to even their hobbies and the sports they watch. And I'm one of them. But if we spend 1 year in either Xamar or Hargeisa I'm quite sure we can assimilate pretty quickly. Already happened once when I was in beledweyne.

We are the same, there's very slight differences but our similarities are overwhelming. Kenyans have 40 different ethnic groups who share 1 country. Same with Nigeria and Congo and all these other countries.

Not true we are very different sharing a language and a religion we share with 1.6 billion, we are very different in terms of history ancestries culture traditions tribally behavior accents dialects Folkore dances.

Actually is based on the Maghurtania sultanate and they are close to become independent check my thread . Puntland is basically an independent state its only in name part of Somalia.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/is-puntland-an-independent-state-cabdi-cawar-opening-a-consulate-in-yemen/

Datoore, is it smart thing for southern americans to secede because they speak in different accent and have different culture compared to other americans?

If the theology of Xaaji Somalidiid is implemented everywhere , only in China more than 100 countries would rise up!

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying this, and I've said it before:

But if this type of thinking exists amongst the younger generation of Somalilanders. If this thinking is dominant amongst the 20-30 year olds in Hargeisa........then I'd rather have no Unity at all. You can't share a country with people who have that mentality.

If this type of thinking is dominant amongst the young Somalilanders, then:

1. Even if Somalia was prosperous like South Korea or Hong Kong, they'd STILL rather separate and become their own State. They clearly have a fetish for being separated.

2. Even if Maamulka SNM was the size of Eastleigh, they'd STILL want independence. It's an attitude which is so prevalent that any agreement or accommodation would be a waste of time.

<cite>

I know I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying this, and I've said it before:

But if this type of thinking exists amongst the younger generation of Somalilanders. If this thinking is dominant amongst the 20-30 year olds in Hargeisa........then I'd rather have no Unity at all. You can't share a country with people who have that mentality.

If this type of thinking is dominant amongst the young Somalilanders, then:

1. Even if Somalia was prosperous like South Korea or Hong Kong, they'd STILL rather separate and become their own State. They clearly have a fetish for being separated.

2. Even if Maamulka SNM was the size of Eastleigh, they'd STILL want independence. It's an attitude which is so prevalent that any agreement or accommodation would be a waste of time.

Datoore, i want maamulka snm gone. But they must leave alone Awdal and Khatumo. If they dont, we wont leave them alone.

Maamulka SNM are full of sickos who loves xabashis and british kuffar. They love xabashis and says they are related to them.

Wallahi i want them gone tonight.

The question is: are they prepared to give up their false claim on awdal state, makhir state and khatumo state.

Let maamulka snm somalidiidland be the Lesotho of Somalia. They are sieged from west and east.

Nations are not Build on language if that was the case 23 arab states would be one Country Tigray province of Ethiopia and Eritrea would be one country Germany and Austria would be one country. Djibouti and Somaliland would be one country. Koonfurians are not the smartest Australia and new zeeland would be one country Britain and Ireland would be one country. All the Hispanic speaking countries in the Southern America would be one country. Tanzania and Kenya and other Swahili speaking countries would be one country.

Xaaji xunjuf says no to nationhood based on language for its a failure

Just because XX speaks a similar language to the pirate next door doesn't make us same people

<cite>

Datoore, is it smart thing for southern americans to secede because they speak in different accent and have different culture compared to other americans?

If the theology of Xaaji Somalidiid is implemented everywhere , only in China more than 100 countries would rise up!

Exactly!! Even in Italy, you have differences between the Northern and Southern Italians. They speak in a different accent and they even LOOK different. Yet they share a nation.

But the Reer Waqooyi really have a strong strong fetish for separation. It's what they dream about at night. It's what they discuss when they're talking to their White Classmate in America/Europe. If you were to ask an SNM guy his opinion about the future human exploration of Outer Space, he'd somehow change the topic of that conversation to how Somaliland should be independent. If you were to ask him who's gonna win the NBA Championship this year, he'd change the topic to Somaliland

It's disturbing really

Doctor where do you get that from that Somalilanders change subjects to their issues Somalilanders are peace loving people, who just are determined about their country and to help it up, they mean no one harm not the koonfurians not the Ethiopians not the Kenyans not the Djiboutians not the Eritreans not the Yemeni. They are just trying to make the best out of their country and if they are proud of their country its only good.