Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

John Kerry initially refuses to meet qoslaye but AU says meet him at airport

Mooge   

Qoslaye brings shame and disaster to whatever he tries to do. He wanted badly to meet with John Kerry, but Kerry realizing this guys is much hated by his own people and is a sinking ship linked with the terrorists said he doesn't have time for a meeting. Qoslaye went to the AU and complained that the US is not interested in him and AU begged Kerry to meet qoslaye only at the Airport when he is leaving.

What a shame.

War Deg Deg ah— Wadahadl dheer oo caawa dhacey ka dib John Kerry wuxuu aqbalay inuu Garoonka Diyaaradaha beri kula kulmo Madx. Xasan Sheikh..

Caawa waxaa magaalada Adis War-Deg-Deg-ahababa ka socdey dadaalo la doonayay in la kulansiiyo Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh iyo Wasiirka Arimaha Dibada maraykanka ka dib markii Dowlada Mareykanku ay horey u baajiyeen kulan qorsheysnaa inuu dhaco maanta.

Madaxweyne Xasan Sheikh wuxuu caawa isku dayey inuu la kulmo John Kerry laakiin waxaa loo sheegey in wakhti uusan jirin, Wadahadal dheer ka dib waxay labada dhinac isla meel dhigeen in kulan kooban uu beri ka dhaco Garoonka diyaaradaha Bolli ee Magaalada Adis ababa, Xiligasoo John Kery uu dhoofayo, Halkaasna ay labada masuul wakhti yar ku wada hadlaan Garoonka Diyaaradaha Adis ababa gudihiisa.

Sida aan wararka ku helney ma jiro ajande qorsheysan oo laga wada hadlayo.

Puntlandi.com

Adis ababa

The president should be trained in official protocols. I saw a photo of him hugging Kerry, and the Secretary seemed kinda surprised looking at him while Hassan was leaning on his chest like a baby with his mom.

galbeedi   

The guy is carrying the name of the head of Somali state not qoslaaye, so we expect Kerry or others to respect the people he is representing and give him the protocol he deserves.

Raali kama nihin in la bahdilo.

Dr_Osman   

mahiigan might be referring to this

hag

or

dacas

and there was another one i saw him wearing all white and beach sandals but i cant find it. Totally inappropriate for the scene. But hey nin aan dawladnimo aqoon lama bari karo.

Dr_Osman   

Oh by the way why was this picture hided for, was their some shame in it?

Hamar boys will never change do they

lol

lol

Mahiiga knows looool, he never had much hope for the hamar boys

Looool the pics though

Hassan Sheikh is funniest president.

The guy making rukuh for the white man. He is houseslave wallahi. War doqonku yaa naga qabto?

Who told him to bow down for man? Did he never went to dugsi or islamic lecture.?

Drr. osman,

I was refering to the top photo. I I were the President I would have appointed someone from the previous governments - intaan laysku dhexyaacin - who knows the procedures of interantional government protocols. Does Villa Somalia has such personell?. I think this wouldn't have happened if there was someone.

Washington DC - War-qoraal ah oo la soo dhigay wasaaradda arrimaha

dibedda Maraykanka ayaa looga hadlay kulankii shaley Addis Ababa ku dhex maray madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo xoghayaha arrimaha dibedda Maraykanka John Karry.

Qoddobka koowaad waa in dowladda Soomaaliya laga caawiyo dagaalka lagu jirro Al-Shabaab.Qoddobka labaad tayeenta shaqaalaha iyo ciidamada dowladda.

Qoddobka seddaxaad in dowladda Soomaaliya laga caawiyo hiigsiga ay lee dahay oo ah in sannadka 2016-ka doorasho ay ka dhacdo Soomaaliya.

Madaxweynaha Soomaaliya oo ay ku wehliyeen kulankaas qaar ka mid ah wasaaradiisa ayaa sheegay in horrumar laga gaaray dagaalka lagula jirro Shabaab oo dhul badan ay ka qabsadeen .

03.jpg

US Secretary of State John Kerry welcomed president of Somalia, Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, and reaffirmed America’s commitment to the reconstruction of the war-torn African nation.

- United state are committed in building and training Somali National Arm force .

- United state recognizes Somali National Arm force achievement on the on going Offence against alshabaab terrorist.

Mooge and DR Osman

been iyo propaganda waa dhaqaane kooda mana ixshoodaan

DSC03031.jpg

The Americans have promised to double their Military Aid and training to Somalia Arm force. They have realized the only way to defeat alshabaab is by empowering The Somali National Arm Force who so far have liberated more Ten Towns and cities in less then Three Month .

Somali Arm Force have so far received their first request of Armor-vehicles and Tanks .

DSC03009.jpg

DSC03005.jpg

SFG will soon control the Air force a Contract giving to The Turks ...

Young ambitions Mans are in Turkey Learning how fly Jets and Helicopters ....

mig19_hargeysa_duqeeyey.gif

aiporka-9.jpg