Sign in to follow this  
Dj Kzee

"The Somali Government of Sheikh Hassan (QOSLAAYE) won't last longer".

Mooge   

I have great respect for Malistar because he believes in a cause and doesn't give a shyt about what anyone else says about qoslaye. I give it to him for standing up for his guy. it doesn't matter what I think. loool.

BmqZrSVIEAAodlc.jpg:large

Gov revenue and budget increased 100 % – Collecting Tax

- We see a strong Economy forming in Gov Controlled area Mostly the South of Somalia -.

Agriculture – live stock – Fishing Industrial and etc – Infrastructure booming

Now for the first time ever, Somali farmers are able sell 2-hunred tons of high quality maize grain to WFP. The amount will be used to supply areas that are deprived of enough food.

Building Two Moderate military academy and camps In Mogadishu – Training thousand of troops

Mooge

The only progress you is on MJ President in villa Somalia lets be Honest kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

<cite>
said:</cite>

malistar, To be honest, there is no progress other than Turkey making true of their promise to the somali people before qoslaye came to power. security is going down the drain and alshabab is everywhere now. clans are divided because he is the most clanish president we have ever and he is incompetent and doesn't know how to run basic things. He is the most corrupt guy ever as you know what happened at the Central Bank. Qoslaye only cares about his sub clan and his damjadiid bodies.

All we can really do is patiently wait until 2016. And if Somalia is disappointed again by another clannish, incompetent buffoon similar to Qoslaye.....then I really think that the UN would authorize the dismemberment of Somalia into several small states. Somaliland/Puntland/Jubbaland etc.

No matter takes over the seat of presidency, nothing will change as long as Mogadishu is the Capital. That is my belief but I could be wrong.