Sign in to follow this  
SomaliaRising

Allah u naxariisto Axmed Gurey!

His holy struggle against the gaalo is betrayed by Somalis. Now Somalis are at the mercy of Jareer Bantu Disbelievers.

In the Northern and central maamuls Xabashis put in place puppet administrations. In Banadir Ugandans are the masters . In South the somalis takes orders from Kenyan kikuyus.

This is where clannism brought us.

May Allah have mercy on Ameer Axmed Gurey and A***ran Umara(Leaders of Islamic Aj***ran Empire).

Pirates praising imam Axmed the Jihadist of the 16 century of Adal what a crayz world Puntland rising wasnt your uncle Cabdilahi Yusuf who used xabashis to rule Somalia..

PS if you want ugandans kenyans and Ethiopian troops out of Somalia than support Amiir Axmed Godane he is the one and only Fighting the AU troops. The rest have submitted to them.

^^^

Ahmed Gurey Allah raxma was a son of Adel nothing to do with pirates although his mom was d block his father wasn't even somali he was from the Beja people.

He was a soldier and a proud muslim the man who crushed Ethiopia and brought it to its knees. Sacaadin was another son of adel the greatest somali muslim sultanate based in zeilla.

Abdullah's yusuf brough Ethiopians to Somalia, the pirates raised the first Ethiopian flag on somali soil, the pirates destroyed the former somali republic through poor politics, favoratism and injustice and now they moan...

Come onnnnn give us a break...

Can you name us one positive thing you have successfully accomplished for the somali speaking people's...

Hahahaha...

<cite>
said:</cite>

Pirates praising imam Axmed the Jihadist of the 16 century of Adal what a crayz world Puntland rising wasnt your uncle Cabdilahi Yusuf who used xabashis to rule Somalia..

PS if you want ugandans kenyans and Ethiopian troops out of Somalia than support Amiir Axmed Godane he is the one and only Fighting the AU troops. The rest have submitted to them.

Brother Xaaji Habaarta XUN,

Axmed Godane is snm agent working for the traitors.

I showed my fellow SOL'ers clear evidence that he(godane abu irhaabi ) is jaajuus sent by SIIL aanyo.

As if Godane should be judged based ONLY on his opposition to the AU troops. Stop being deceptive Xaaji

And stop playing the Nationalist card. As if Godane gives a damn about Somali Nationalism, he's literally trying to import thousands of foreign extremists into our country, wed them to our women and have them in his ranks and as Top Advisors.

But you want to ignore that hypocrisy

I never said Godane is a Somali nationalist but since Somalia rising wants a person who Fights foreigners and i believe Godane is the only one opposed to the AU troops thats all Doctor Kenney... I believe Shabaab and the Foregn troops on the ground compared to the 27.000 AU troops is a bit different there are some pakis and afghans and some Arabs , but the overal peoples in shabaab are Somalis.

Xaaji, Mr Godane takes orders from Arabs in other countries. He listens to them, he's under their command, and he literally wants to use Somalia as an Extremist launching pad into Africa and other regions. He's a stooge just like all the other stooges.

Just because Godane is opposed to AMISOM doesn't make him good for the country or someone who's concerned for Somalis at all. He wants their permanent presence in the country.

You can compare the AU to Godane all you want, but it's obvious which is worse for Somalia long-term.

Surely Shabaab is alqaeda affliates but shabaab was a reaction to the AU troops i doubt a large segment of Somalis would be Arabs slaves and work for them where as the other half works for the Ugandans salaries. The situation is a mess, Godane made an alliance with Alqaeda the reason why is he needs logistics support he needs arms and financial support from them or else shabaab will be bankrupt so i believe Godane choose the Arab alliance for strategic interest.

Xaaji there's nothing strategic about allying yourself with Al Qaeda. The International Community would never allow Al Qaeda to actually rule over a country.

Even the Taliban is not actually Al Qaeda. They're a Pashtun Group made of many soldiers who have no internationalist ambitions at all. And yet NATO is at war with them.

If Somalia, the entire Somalia, comes under the control of Godane...then this will guarantee Somalia's isolation in the world geopolitically. Remember, this is the same group that threatened to attack the White House and attack the UK. You think ANY country would come to Somalia's assistance then? Not even the Saudis would assist. There would be sanctions, border controls, and other things which would be designed to undermine Godane's power but in reality would make the average Somali poorer and hungrier. Do you call that strategic? Do you think that's even remotely intelligent?

Bill Clinton put heavy sanctions on Iraq in the 1990's, and as a result HALF A MILLION Iraqi children starved to death. While Saddam remained in his palace, unharmed and still in power. The sanctions on Somalia if an Al Qaeda affiliate ever takes over would be 10x worse

<cite>

Xaaji, Mr Godane takes orders from Arabs in other countries. He listens to them, he's under their command, and he literally wants to use Somalia as an Extremist launching pad into Africa and other regions. He's a stooge just like all the other stooges.

Just because Godane is opposed to AMISOM doesn't make him good for the country or someone who's concerned for Somalis at all. He wants their permanent presence in the country.

You can compare the AU to Godane all you want, but it's obvious which is worse for Somalia long-term.

Jajuus boy,

abti,

you're beginning to malfunction. re-read the above very carefully. whatever happened? i thought you too displayed pet-like obedience to Arabs.

XAAJI Habaarta XUN,

Some facts for you.

Timeline Leadership Alshabaab Terrorists

Ceyroow 2006- 1 may 2008

Abu Mansur Roobow 1 may 2008- January 2009

Abu Zubayr the snm jaajuus January 2009-Till now

Timeline attacks and events:

Nov/Dec 2008 Hargeisa bombing, Bosaso bombing

2009 Xamar bombings

2009 Puntland assassinations

2010 Galgala invasions

2011 Shamoow attacks

2012 Hargaha attacks

2012 Assassinations in Puntland

You see? When Godane the jaajuus dog took over leadership not one cleaner for siil aanyo's maamul has been killed let alone journalists, ministers , scholars, soldiers etc

Maybe Godane is your ameer, but he is not my ameer and i do not believe in the same God as ameer does. Godane believes in god that allows suicidebombing and killings of innocent people in the name of religion and ictiraaf.

The God i believe in says killing human soul without just is big sin. The God i believe in calls on the believers to deal justly and not to trangress the laws, to avoid bloodshed etc

The (false)god of Godane is Ibliis shaytaan, he commands the evil deeds and forbids good deeds.

Godane is the same as all his predecessors the extremist jihadist are the same shabaab al nustra front Boka haram all those are sponsored by Saudi and other Arabs , who wish to turn non Arab Muslim countries into battle grounds. We dont make distinction between Godane and Afghani roobow Ayrow dadkan iyaga iska ka xiiga

<cite>

XAAJI Habaarta XUN,

Some facts for you.

Timeline Leadership Alshabaab Terrorists

Ceyroow 2006- 1 may 2008

Abu Mansur Roobow 1 may 2008- January 2009

Abu Zubayr the snm jaajuus January 2009-Till now

Timeline attacks and events:

Nov/Dec 2008 Hargeisa bombing, Bosaso bombing

2009 Xamar bombings

2009 Puntland assassinations

2010 Galgala invasions

2011 Shamoow attacks

2012 Hargaha attacks

2012 Assassinations in Puntland

You see? When Godane the jaajuus dog took over leadership not one cleaner for siil aanyo's maamul has been killed let alone journalists, ministers , scholars, soldiers etc

Maybe Godane is your ameer, but he is not my ameer and i do not believe in the same God as ameer does. Godane believes in god that allows suicidebombing and killings of innocent people in the name of religion and ictiraaf.

The God i believe in says killing human soul without just is big sin. The God i believe in calls on the believers to deal justly and not to trangress the laws, to avoid bloodshed etc

The (false)god of Godane is Ibliis shaytaan, he commands the evil deeds and forbids good deeds.

its always one thing or another. there is always an outside enemy, some evil doer intent on destruction but NEVER the admission of fault, of poor governance, off internal division, off poor leaders, off willful negligent, off tribal warfare, off opportunism, off misfortune and so and so forth………