Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Dr Osman Investigations - Was Kismayo The Downfall Of The SFG

Dr_Osman   

I want the SFG diehard supporters please answer me one question. Why did the SFG fight Jubaland who is pro SFG and welcome talks with somaliland who is anti sfg? I would also like to know how is it fair that the SFG ask for kismayo port and airport and not somaliland? heck forget asking for berbera airport, you guys have even given them somalia airspace. These guys are anti sfg.

Is this a classical case of SFG tribalism? Becuz this truly stinks of irirism and I lost alot of confidence in the SFG after the kismayo scandal,it proved to all somalis that the SFG is tribal and not carrying out its national duties, infact it behaves more like a regional govt. I want to know how is it fair that Jubaland who never claimed to be a national govt or qaran be expected to share Jubaland nationally on a 4.5 scale? I never seen Jubaland claim to represent somalia, so how can this standard be applied to them? The famous qabil qaran ma noqdo which is true but when did Jubaland say its a qaran? Jubaland is a regional entity, it represents a region in the deep south, so yes a qabiil can be a regional authority and I am stunned when I see people try to say Jubaland must operate on national standard like mogadishu yet not enjoying the privledges that comes with a national govt such as foreign aid.

After my investigation, i've come to the conclusion Kismayo was the true downfall of hassan sheikh, he played his cards totally wrong. I rule that the SFG in hamar represent hamar and cannot be seen as a federal govt but a regiinal at best. I urge Jubbalanders to remain strong in these defiant irir times as always the xaqq will always prevail and the goons in hamar days will be up. It was interesting to note how Nicholas Kay was saying abdiweli may run for federal office is a strong indication a change is happening and that tribal misfits damul jadid will be thrown out.

Hawdian   

^ afka cano lagu qabey , As I have made clear many times im with you all the way against these Irirsm Nutcases .please keep up the good work , the people are with u dooctore

Dr_Osman   

Hawdian it makes no sense the SFG militarily fights Jubaland who is pro sfg thru their proxy barre hiraale, infact word is you couldn't tell the difference between the sfg and shabab in the battle. When the SFG failed in it's attempt to destroy Jubaland militarily, it has now resorted to economical warfare through jubaland seaport and airport. Keep in mind Jubaland is pro sfg. Yet these anti sfg somaliland forget the sfg fights with somaliland or even talk about berbera port, it has given them somalia airspace. This is ppl who despise, hate somalia govt. How does this make any sense? how does it make sense you fight militarily, politically, economically against an administratiin that supports you and give somalia airspace to an administration that doesnt support you. Iskaba daa sfgka inu dekeda berbera somaliland ka qado hawada ayuu ugu daray.

Sxb waxan waa qabil neceb toos ah an la qarsanayn, I do wonder why the SFG made such an amateurish move, it was one of the stupidest move by the sfg and makes you wonder who their hell is speaking to hassan sheikh ear. They lost all credibility after the kismayo scandal, everything started to fall apart that from puntland, galmudug,ximin and xeeb,geedi,baadiyow all losing confidence in the sfg. Followed by the sfg bank corruption charges in the central bank, supplying shabab arms, un monitoring group and cia losing confidence, killing mp faysal, and now stealing development contracts, buying homes in tanzania and turkey yet their telling somalis to come to mogadishu.

I think this govt in hamar is just a way to make a quick buck, they say the direction a govt takes is determined by its leader, when we elected an ngo guy was our mistake, whats ngo direction? just care for money. I hope he resigns, his done nothing for somalia, look where we are 2 years on and look how much gaas did under a year.

Hawdian   

^ what can I say once again you like the oracle from Athens have a talent(supernatural) for this keep the pressure on thos b@sterds, we both know they after our tribe the eagle (?) .united you and me buddy we take onthem sfg,mns,mars,cocunuts,lollypops and win. Wth u all the way doctor.

Dr_Osman   

hawdian i've followed your posts, your the most outspoken critic of the HAG, it shows you share no blood with them, your constantly smashing them and see all they care about is money, have u ever seen a sahal pm incriminated on corruption charges by the u.n monitoring group? never sxb, it's always the hutu same pattern everytime

^^^^^

I think it's unacceptable to use those terms in this forum, Dr_osman please edit your post. Don't be fooled by Hawdian he was sarcastically encouraging you.

<cite>
said:</cite>

hawdian i've followed your posts, your the most outspoken critic of the HAG, it shows you share no blood with them, your constantly smashing them and see all they care about is money, have u ever seen a sahal pm incriminated on corruption charges by the u.n monitoring group? never sxb, it's always the hutu same pattern everytime

Lol @ the enrichment of the Hutus in the SFG

Hawdian   

@ Doctor osman , thanx for followng my posts what can I say great minds think alike. Keep up the goda work, We Sahal must stick together in these uncertain political times, da Motherland depends on us. Even if we had 7 lifes wouldnt we sacrifice for our baladibuntland. Dont listen too these people too mny dalatis/ shegatoo on SOL these days. The people are wth U .

600 families displaced from kismayo

“Kismaayo wax maamul ah kama jiraan, dadka ayaa lagu xasuuqaa

6 days ago - Suldaankii guud ee beesha Shiikha****loo maanta lagu dilay magaalada Kismaayo

Mar 24, 2014 - Kooxo baastoolado ku hubeysan ayaa maanta gelinkii danbe toogasho ku dilay Ugaaskii Beesha Cawr**male, Ugaas Maxamed Xuseen .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKh85FHwln0

600 families displaced from kismayo

Detoore you are missing the point as usual i thought u were a sharp shooter, Jubba state was agreed on under the SFG jurisdiction , no such thing as Jubbaland or an autonomous state , the SFG will not fall the it has the blessing of the international community and the support of one of the most important constituencies in Somalia in south and central Somalia., Somaliland government and the Somali government in Mogadishu have warm relations and some sort of understanding. There are some issues they still differ , Somaliland is not the enemy of the SFG, you are wrong.

There are some disagreements on a variety of issues but we are holding talks. Somaliland does not claim Mogadishu, many elites in the Xamar government understand what is at stake but they themselves cannot make hasty decisions because they have no full control over the country with the AU troops being every where the situation is fragile down south. Let me share a secret with you that Hargeisa and Mogadishu are in talks every few days through the Phone everything is being worked out behind the scenes.

And the 2 will meet in Turkey begin next week again , Mogadishu wants to consolidate its power from Raskamabooni to raas caseer. The first phase is to make sure that Kismayo comes under Mogadishu and not under Nairobi politically and diplomatically and the next phase is to make sure the Somali government troops are empowered in south and central Somalia and defeat shabaab, and the 3rd phase is that Mogadishu becomes diplomatically more relevant int he region to fight Nairobi and addis ababa meddling in Somalia.

When the Xamar government controls all of Somalia , is when Somaliland and and Somalia led by the Mogadishu government can sort things out this is the strategy of the Mogadishu government. We have told hassan that he does not need Garowe he just needs to make sure the IC continues to support his government ,garowe has nothing to add to the Somali government. The power center of Somalia should remain Mogadishu Baydhabo , hassan understands that the best way is to ingore Cabdi cawar. lET Him crawl to Mogadishu and align him behind the leaders of Mogadishu.