Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Britain tells rogue dictator wannabe Siilanyo to stop creating instability

Saalax   

Otherwise they will cut his JSA benefits....

Britain urges Somaliland and Puntland to end their dispute through talks

UK tells off Siilaanyo

Hiiraan Online

By Shafi’i Mohyaddin

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The UK government has called on the breakaway region of Somaliland and the semiautonomous Somali state of Puntland to end their differences through negotiations to avoid from armed confrontations in the disputed areas.

Britain’s Minister for Africa Mr. Mark Simons delivered the call at a news conference in Hargeysa after meeting with the president of Somaliland Ahmed Mohamed Siilaanyo at the presidential palace on Wednesday.

“I call for end to violence and that everything must be solved on the negotiation table—I urge both administrations to work hard to avoid bloodshed” Britain’s Africa minister Mr. Mark Simons told journalists.

Mr. Simons pledged that the London government will help Somaliland develop its public services and other key areas including security.

Somaliland’s foreign minister Mohamed Bihi Yonis for his part said that his country was fully lauding for Britain’s pledges to increase its assistance to Somaliland adding that both sides also discussed on issues relating to the strengthening of the bilateral relations between UK and Somaliland.

“We have also discussed on the arrangements of a conference on Somaliland which is slated in London—such conference is much more important for the people of Somaliland” Mr Yonis told a joint press conference at the presidential palace on Wednesday.

He said that UK has accepted Somaliland’s requests to lift the travel ban on its citizens from coming to Somaliland saying that the move was part of the key victories approached by his government.

On Tuesday the British minister visited Somali capital Mogadishu where he met with president Hassan Sheik Mahmoud of the federal republic of Somalia and key government ministers.

http://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2014/Apr/54100/britain_urges_somaliland_and_puntland_to_end_their_dispute_through_talks.aspx

Salax mr one man anti east burco man...

The bottom boot of somaliland is people like yourself who choose petty clan politics over national agenda.

Britain didn't say anything about cutting support for somaliland you need to learn how to read do they not teach that in gashamo these days.

A b c d e Saxib

Te British will never cut ties with somaliland it's called self interest Britain needs somaliland in combating terrorism, piracy, stabilisation etc

Britain these days follows a European Union foreign policy that is favorable towards somaliland. Even if it stops any support do you really think somaliland will negotiate its territory ??

Hahah...

If all the worlds support stops tomorrow somaliland will never surrender a single inch of land to no one. From las canod to loa cado is somaliland Saxib.

If you ain't happy with that go back to gashamo and become an Ethiopian citizen and live under the xabashis

Saalax   

Is Siilaanyo your idol? quick to defend your massa. :D I can already imagine

CiidanSultan saying please massa don't throw me in jail, is that how much you

fear your massa? nin weyn ba tahay ee isku xishood, baaqdiintana iska dhaaf.

Incase you have reading incomprehension Siilaanyo has clearly been warned of

trying to create instability, they will not say in the open they will cut his

JSA benefits however it will be considered if he continues those activities.

I'm amazed you can even write I know you can't read because your article doesn't state anything similar to what your thread states that's called misleading look it up in a dictionary

Read this..

"The British don't care as long as somaliland is democratic, stable and assisting British interests in international stability an order"

If you can't understand that then ask your big brother to help you read it...

Silanyo is not my idol he is my president, as was riyale, egal and tuur...

Unlike you gashamo boy I put national interest before clan interest.

Kulmiye destroyed udub my political party so what...East burco is mayor of burco so what...

Somaliland is bigger then all...

Salax do you know the greatest weakness of your people.. Pride and Isla Waynee, this is our nation we own it together if you were out foxed clap for your opponent rethink replan and come back stronger is the duriyada culture.

You mr gashamo I'm sure have some foreign blood in you.

Hahaha...

You can't even unite politically with me In south Hargaisa how do you expect to rule this country.

Me me me culture is why your being pitiful today and it has put you where you are today.

CidanSultan is talking a tough game, but he knows he needs British support for his tribal enclave.

He even defines his tribal nationalism based on the borders of the British-drawn colonial state.

If he was really simply a Somaliland Separatist, he would only seek separation based on his tribal borders. But he wants everything his British Masters gave him. He wants the land that belongs to people who don't believe in Somaliland

Despicable

Saalax   

You have nothing substantial to say other than Gashaamo this Gashaamo that like

a broken record as if it will stop my onslaught on your massa presenting the reality.

It is below me to engage with your kind ( the intellectually bankrupt zombies).

So fly away little fly before you get smacked to a wall.

Dr_Osman   

Puntland is showing way to much constraint with this 300k terrorist infested enclave. Wallahi hal jilib ayaa ku filan nimankan. We should fund and arm boqor burmadow and other SNM politicians in our pocket and interfere over there. We could easily cause a SNM union and SNM separatist war there aideed did with it tuur.

Puntland needs to take serious action regarding this. This tiny enclave should be taught that peace is in both our interest and if they don't want that then let them lose 1000 from the 300k and they will appreciate peace.

Dr_Osman   

I think PL should use that approach. To threaten buurmadow that it's bur'oa that is going to pay the price for the actions of hargeisa and cause huge rift there. Buurmadow then will have to choose is he willing to lose thousands of civilians in a war while hargeisa doesn't. It will cause huge division among them since their very suspicious of each other begin with.

Even if buurmadow doesn't accept that, we should say well it's buro'a thats going to be the battle field and its your civilians dying, thats when somalis wake up. Siyasad kale in lagu dhaqmo ma aha. We can easily capture las anod and xudun with bribes to make sure no fighting occurs there and then move the fight straight to burco and let burmadow see his dead folks lying on the ground. Siyasad ha samayo PL and this shit will be over in a day

Salax that's exactly what you said last time hahaha...to much info to take in.. Nothing substantial I see and in reality you haven't given us one shred of evidence or proofs for your allegation typical driven by pride and envy but don't know were to start. East burco runs burco today because of your mentality so continue your self inflicted suicide.

The two ditoores hahah...

What does the British give to somaliland?? A few million, some support in terms of support in random areas nothing substantial.

Kennedy Somalia borders are Italian, Djibouti is French what is your point. Every county in Africa other then Ethiopia is the creation of a European power so WtF is your point???

Somaliland has the same borders and if you didn't realise we live in an imperfect world in a hostile region and I would rather somaliland be wiped off the face of the earth then share anything with Somalia.

Nothing you or I can do about it. Ethier I will live or you will live no sugar coating abou it.

Let's be real.

This is to the end.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

He even defines his tribal nationalism based on the borders of the British-drawn colonial state.

If he was really simply a Somaliland Separatist, he would only seek separation based on his tribal borders. But he wants everything his British Masters gave him. He wants the land that belongs to people who don't believe in Somaliland

Despicable

It is just a attempt to delay the 2015 elections. Rogue Siilaanyo is trying to

use the cheapest trickest in the book not knowing it won't work and Somalilanders

have had enough of him.

Osman somalilanders are united 100 % in somaliland peace, strength and longevity. You get the occasional salax amongst us who is a sore loser but hy is the backbone of somaliland. We have the manpower, the will, the money and time to conquer every last village owned by the pirates never forget that.

Kennedy Somalia borders are Italian, Djibouti is French what is your point. Every county in Africa other then Ethiopia is the creation of a European power so WtF is your point???

Somaliland has the same borders and if you didn't realise we live in an imperfect world in a hostile region and I would rather somaliland be wiped off the face of the earth then share anything with Somalia.

Nothing you or I can do about it. Ethier I will live or you will live no sugar coating abou it.

Let's be real.

This is to the end.

Cidan, so instead of setting-right the historical wrongs, you want to continue this and are PROUD of your British-created country? You see, that's the problem with you SNM thugs, you have no pride or self-respect.

The British stole NFD from Somalis and gave it to the Kenyan Bantus. They stole the Somali Galbeed and gave it to the Amharas. And if you want to seek independence, by all means do so. It's up to you. But don't drag other Somalis into joining your Tribal Republic just because you shared a British-Drawn Protectorate.

Remember: The British colonized the entire Indian Subcontinent also. But now it's divided into several countries; India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. The Indians didn't base their unity on British-drawn borders. When the British left, they separated into their own separate nations. But you SNM thugs are slaves to the British and keep insisting on it.

Somalia has a long history, and we weren't created in 1960 like you SNM folks would have us believe. If you were truly a Pro-Somali Nationalist, maybe you could have sought cooperation and federation with Puntland and Djibouti? Those two areas would be naturally peaceful but instead you're hell-bent on bending over to your British Masters and accepting their colonial-drawn borders.

No pride wallahi.

P.S. I feel the same disdain towards Lebanese Nationalists. Lebanon is a creation of the French. It's an artificial country created in the 20th century, yet some Lebanese people I know are actually proud of this label and see themselves as different from the Jordanians and Syrians (although they're the same people)

In a realist not a dreamer. A historical wrong was uniting with bandits in 1960.

Don't forget in 1960 we came to unify the somali speaking people's an almost lost our country.

The perception was that we are uniting with like minded people and that our interests are shared.

The reality was we were the only ones interested in this. The pirates were interested in hegemony and hag had no clue.

Your argument against colonial borders is flawed. In an ideal world they wouldn't exist but in the real world they do.

Somalia exists today because of Anglo Italian treaties start redrawing that border and get back to me dreamer.

Somaliland has as much right to exist within its colonial borders as Djibouti, Somalia etc

The only reason why you oppose it is because it conflicts with your interests.

The defeated lot are divided and will be divided and somaliland regardless of anything will continue its right over the entire territory of somaliland.

Do you know why???

Because its in my self interest to do so. I can never share a country with bandits and pirates never.