Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Somalians return to their Capital safe and Happy

kisaani%20(4).jpg

Mogadishu, April 09, 2014- Wasiiru dowlaha Arrimaha Dibadda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga H.E. Buri’ Mohamed Hamza ayaa maanta ku soo dhoweeyay garoonka diyaaradaha caasimadda Muqdisho 82 ruux oo muwaadiniin Soomaali ah oo qaxooti ku ahaa Magaalada Nairobi ee caasimadda wadanka Kenya , kuwaasoo dalka dib loogu soo celiyay .

Soo dhoweynta garoonka diyaaradaha loogu sameeyay qaxootigaasi dib loo soo celiyay ayaa waxaa goob joog ka ahaa qaar ka mid ah xubnaha golayaasha Wasiirada,baarlamaanka,talisyada hey’adaha amniga qaabilsan, agaasinada hab maamuuska iyo qurba jooga ee Wasaaradda Arrimaha dibadda iyo iskaashiga Caalamiga ,hey’adda qaxootiga qaranka iyo Mas’uuliyiin kale .

Wasiiru dowlaha Arrimaha Dibadda iyo Iskaashiga Caalamiga H.E. Buri’ Mohamed Hamza oo shir jaraa’id ku qabtay garoonka diyaaradaha Muqdisho ,ayaa halkaasi ka akhriyay war – saxaafadeed u qornaa sidatan.

Anigoo ku hadlaya Magaca Ra’iisul wasaaraha, guud ahaan Xukuumadda iyo Shacbiga Soomaaliyeed, waxaan ku soo dhoweynayaa muwaadiniinta Soomaaliyeed dalkooda hooyo.

Ra’iisul wasaaraha iyo Xukuumadiisa, waxa ay ku dadaalayaan inay u fududeeyaan muwaadiniinta dib loogu soo celiyay dalka wixii tas’hiilaad ah .

Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya , kama gaabin doonto kaalinteeda ku aadan daryeelka dadkeeda .

Dowladdu waxa ay u xilsaartay Wasiirka Arrimaha gudaha iyo Federaalka, H.E. Abdullahi Godah Barre iyo Safiirka Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya u qaabilsan Kenya , Ambassador Mohamed Ali Nur la tacaalidda muwaadiniinta Soomaaliyeed ee ku nool Kenya .

Ra’iisul wasaare H.E. Abdiweli Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed wuxuu xiriir dhanka isgaarsiinta ah la sameeyay Wasiirka Arrimaha dibadda iyo qaar ka mid ah Xildhibaanada baarlamaanka Kenya , si xal waara loogu helo arrimaha Soomaalida ku nool wadanka Kenya .

Dowladdu waxa ay ugu baaqeysaa hey’adaha caalamiga ee gargaarka iyo kuwa xuquuqul insaanka inay gacan kaalmo ah siiyaan dadka Soomaaliyeed ee dib loogu soo celinayo dalka , iyagoo la kaashanaya hey’adaha dowladda.

kisaani%20(14).jpg

kisaani%20(15).jpg

kisaani%20(6).jpg

kisaani%20(8).jpg

Anigoo ku hadlaya Magaca Ra’iisul wasaaraha, guud ahaan Xukuumadda iyo Shacbiga Soomaaliyeed, waxaan ku soo dhoweynayaa muwaadiniinta Soomaaliyeed dalkooda hooyo.

Ra’iisul wasaaraha iyo Xukuumadiisa, waxa ay ku dadaalayaan inay u fududeeyaan muwaadiniinta dib loogu soo celiyay dalka wixii tas’hiilaad ah .

Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya , kama gaabin doonto kaalinteeda ku aadan daryeelka dadkeeda

excellent job by the Somali Gov -

Return or deportated?

Going to a place through free will is one thing... Going to a place through force is another thing completely.

Nice spin on it malister return sounds better...

Hahaha...

<cite>
said:</cite>

Return or deportated?

Going to a place through free will is one thing... Going to a place through force is another thing completely.

Nice spin on it malister return sounds better...

Hahaha...

preview.php?folder=mcameerikoiyosagootin

preview.php?folder=mcameerikoiyosagootin

My Allah bless Maxamed Cali Nuur (AMeeriko), Safiirka Soomalaiya ufadhiya dalka Kenya

Somali Gov has spin this great tragedy and shame sxb ........... Somali Government did a great job facilitating the safe return .

I will not get into nonsense debate but the Kenyans see all Somali alike ..... Your and your lot are hurt that the Somali Gov and its people are handling this National tragedy well .

in the end this will turn Positive ..... these are not refuges they where contributing to the Kenyan economy , Now they will spend and invest in their country .

Kenyans will see the backlash soon they will bite dust they are nothing but house Negros.

Ciilsuldan your nothing but habaash agenda learned Somali stop pretending .

Malister when you can't control a sigle street for 23 years and you depend on other people's ten this is bound to happen. It's a Somalian tragedy somalilanders have their state they don't need to be refugees in African countries.

<cite>

Malister when you can't control a sigle street for 23 years and you depend on other people's ten this is bound to happen. It's a Somalian tragedy somalilanders have their state they don't need to be refugees in African countries.

You Sound ignorent sxb

Their is a Tahriib epidemic in the the triangle state Hargeysa and Burco your leaders have made it national priority to combat Tahaariib .

This tragedy will end up positive sxb....... These people are returning to booming economy and stability Mogadishu -Hargesysa - Bossaso etc .......

Kenyans can never put as down sxb they are our butlers in their own country - Our citizen enjoy life better then the Kenyan citizens lol ...

His motive is probably driven by tribal allegiance. One cannot blindly follow, no matter what, the only people who do that are the tribalists.

Just an observation.

I spoke with the dear ambassador earlier today. I am not a fan of the way he his handling the situation. Though it appears he is just acting in accordance to the Government stance. Nevertheless Malistar if you don't realize the political and soon to be humanitarian damage caused by the way the Somali government has handled this I am sorry.

<cite>

I spoke with the dear ambassador earlier today. I am not a fan of the way he his handling the situation. Though it appears he is just acting in accordance to the Government stance. Nevertheless Malistar if you don't realize the political and soon to be humanitarian damage caused by the way the Somali government has handled this I am sorry.

What do you suggest ?

The Kenyan Gov action are embarrassing and humiliation . They are arresting people with documents or not they arrested senior Senators like TANA River Senator Abdi Bule all you have to be is Somalian.

abdibule2.jpg

ANA River Senator Abdi Bule has demanded an apology from Interior Secretary Joseph ole Lenku and Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo.

He said he was embarrassed by police during a security operation in Eastleigh. Bule said he was driving to Eastleigh on Monday afternoon with his children and a bodyguard when they were stopped by police.

He said he produced his national ID and a card showing he is a senator but the police told him both documents are fake.

“The police officer at the roadblock near Mlango Kubwa said my documents are fake and detained me for more than 30 minutes," Bule said