Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Puntland budget for 2014 - $30 million

Saalax   

I think Puntland can do better.

Baarlammaanka Puntland oo ansixiyey Miisaaniyadda 2014(SAWIRRO)

Axad, Abriil 06, 2014 (HOL) — Baarlammaanka Puntland oo maalmihii u dambeeyey ka doodayey miisaaniyadda dowladda ee sannadka 2014, ayaa maanta cod aqlabiyad leh kumeel mariyey misaaniyadda oo dhowaan ay Wasaaradda Maaliyaddu soo gudbisey.

Fadhiga baarlammaanka ee maanta waxaa joogey 50 xil-dhibaan, waxaana cod gacan-taag ah oo loo qaaday miisaaniyadda kaddib ku dhawaaqay natiijada cod-bixinta, Guddoomiyaha Baarlammaanka Puntland Siciid Xasan Shire.

Wuxuuna sheegay in 46 xildhibaan oo kamid ah 50ka xildhibaan ee kulanka maanta soo xaadiray ay "HAA" ku codeeyeen, hal xildhibaan oo diidey, labo xildhibaan oo ka aamusay iyo weliba guddoomiyaha oo aan coday, taas oo ansax ka dhigeysa miisaaniyadda dowladda ee sanadka 2014.

HALKAN KA DAAWO SAWIRRO BADAN:

Baarlammaanka Puntland oo ansixiyey Miisaaniyadda 2014(SAWIRRO)

Axad, Abriil 06, 2014 (HOL) — Baarlammaanka Puntland oo maalmihii u dambeeyey ka doodayey miisaaniyadda dowladda ee sannadka 2014, ayaa maanta cod aqlabiyad leh kumeel mariyey misaaniyadda oo dhowaan ay Wasaaradda Maaliyaddu soo gudbisey.

Fadhiga baarlammaanka ee maanta waxaa joogey 50 xil-dhibaan, waxaana cod gacan-taag ah oo loo qaaday miisaaniyadda kaddib ku dhawaaqay natiijada cod-bixinta, Guddoomiyaha Baarlammaanka Puntland Siciid Xasan Shire.

Wuxuuna sheegay in 46 xildhibaan oo kamid ah 50ka xildhibaan ee kulanka maanta soo xaadiray ay "HAA" ku codeeyeen, hal xildhibaan oo diidey, labo xildhibaan oo ka aamusay iyo weliba guddoomiyaha oo aan coday, taas oo ansax ka dhigeysa miisaaniyadda dowladda ee sanadka 2014.

HALKAN KA DAAWO SAWIRRO BADAN:

thumbnailthumbnailthumbnailthumbnailthumbnailthumbnail

Miisaaniyadda ayaa ah 30, 679 milyan oo Doolarka Maraykanka ah. Guddoomiyaha Baarlammaanka Puntland ayaa sidoo kale sheegay in la saxay khalad dhanka qoraalka ah oo ku jirey dukumiintiga miisaaniyadda ee ay Wasaaradda Maaliyaddu soo gudbisey.

Kal-fadhiga uu Baarlammaanka Puntland ku ansixiyey miisaaniyadda oo ah mid aan caadi ahayn, wuxuu soo furmay toddobaadkii hore, waxaana arrimaha ugu muhiimsan ee ay xildhibaannadu kaga doodayeen ugu muhiimsanaa miisaaniyadda dowladda ee sanadka 2014.

Maxamed Salaad Xaaji Dirir, Hiiraan Online

Puntland Soomaaliya

http://www.hiiraan.com/news/2014/Apr/wararka_maanta6-45977.htm

Puntland has a very high revenue of income it has allot of firms but i believe there is no proper tax collection, Even during the Height of the Piracy in that region entire cities and towns were rebuild so allot of hard currency was reaching Puntland but it fell in the hands of a few Elite pirates and Garowe elits.

Saalax   

All those years the revenue stays the same. There is a tax collection

system but there is nothing much to tax, Puntland doesn't have farms, its

once thriving Bosaso port has diminished because of the remergence of

the south where some of the business people flocked. It is a hard world

out there. They need come up with another plan to raise the revenues the

old way is not working.

Saalax   

$30 million is not good enough for a large landmass area the size of Puntland.

There is many projects that need to be done in Bari, Nugaal and North Mudug

on top of budget for the security.

Dr_Osman   

The budget is actually i $40 million for 12 months http://www.garoweonline.com/artman2/publish/Wararka_19/Miisaaniyadda-PL-oo-la-ansixiyay.shtml

Some points are raised here which is true, Bosaso port has become slower aa of kate because of higher taxes implemented in farole last year(his final payday kkk) but I think gaas will change that. Tax revenue is not applied properly in bosaso alot of business people commit tax evasion and I think shire haji farah said something about that and knowing the loophole they use since his a businessman.

As for Puntland economy it is the region with the largest livestock and fishery in somalia. Somalia economy is livestock. unfortunately the fishery sector hasnt truly been exploited like the livestock industry and i hope that changes. Their are other industries like frankincense not fully exploited to its potential because of lack of roads to those areas.

SOL ppl make Puntland appear small but it aint. Bosaso to galkayo alone is 750 km, and its coastline is 1600 km of somalia 3200 km coastline whuch equates to half. In comparison borame to las anod inhabitrd by 5 different clans is 500 kilometer from one end to another.y

As for budgets puntland uses expenditure based budget, u know proof with balance sheets, hargeisa and mogadishu dont. They use budget forecasts techniques which any figure can be given. They have not shown expenditure to equal those amount, infact Ive yet to find one international agency veBorify somaliland budget claims. Plus there is nothing to suggest increazed trade in berbera and mogadishu port to the point of 200 million in tax which is $20 million a month. That would mean with 5% nominal tax rate you wld its need the equivalent of million livestock to go thru your port a month which i doubt is occuring since livestock industry is seasonal and livestock is the bulk of berbera trade.

Puntland budget makes much more sense, 3 million a month, 12 months $40 million. With budgets you cant just claim figures, you need to show what caused the increase and balance sheets to prove where it spends to verify if its true or not.

People generate taxes and those taxes have to of service to the people. Garowe cant even pay the wages of what it has. So why should they pay they don't see any value for money.

Land mass: Bari, nugaal and northern mudug is what puntland comes down to today hate it or love it. Most of it is barren. The population is small. Borama has a larger population then garowe, bosaso the largest city in Bari is half the size of burco. Population terms it's small.

Evey major somali business is Ethier lander or hag showing generations of boli qaran has created a dependence culture instead of a business minded culture.

Bosaso port is drying up which is the largest source of income. Instability in mudug(galcayco) garowe (Somaliland border)and the struggle against Alshabab all cost money.

Political isolation and other issues also cripple the situation. Serious problems at moment for this enclave.

It's amazing that they even have 30 million. Something fishy about it cooked books me thinks.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan go read what somalia economy is it sure aint hawalas and telecoms. That is very small percentage of somalia economy. 60% is livestock and the rest is agricultural. For one lander hawala u have 5 puntlanders who can sell their livestock and buy hundreds of ''business''. Sxb if puntland is poor we wouldnt be building 40 million cement plant waxana ka hadlaysa hawalo and bankiyo which we have heaps of. Fact is golis is up there as the biggest telecom, amal is second biggest hawala, somali channel is by far the biggest tv now, who u think owns dubai skyscrapers their puntlanders plus most of the huge businesses in east africa like beverages, trucks, petroleum. were talking some with thousands of workers in some companthen waqoyiies.

Even from bosaso to galkayo is bigger then waqoyi, i proved it already, small ppl dont own big land cause it would be taken from them, iska hadlow. Unfpa proved who is larger, nothing will change your minister cries. just with our 750km land and 1600km coastline were still in sanaag in erigavo, bocame, buhodle, our war aint wit u sxb if it was it wuldve been an easy defeat, u as snm cannot defeat us ask usc folks who hate us they will tell u the truth we are massively bigger then u hence why we can rule somalia and u never have. its like me taking credit for aideed and ali mahdi war and saying look how big i am, thats naago business we dont do that, we dont need to. we have airforce that can level your cities if we went to war. u got tanks so do we and more, u got bms so do we and more, we got stuff u dont have like f450, helicopters, planes as a tactical advantage, i mean we can take rpgs on our helicopters and planes and shoot down on your forces while our ground forces overwhelm u. sxb layskama hadlo waan kala wayna

Dr_Osman   

High income hargeisa yet human development reports says another story..47% unemployed for puntland while 80% unemployed for somaliland yet somaliland has a bigger budget, wat khat are chewing. 8 out of 10 ppl cant pay u tax whereas 4 out of 10 cant pay me tax, its plain as day who has bigger budget. Claiming 1 billiin budget aint prove, puntland can do that also.

Dr_Osman   

wax caqliga oglanayo sheeg niyahow, only 2 out of 10 can pay taxes in somaliland, where as 6 iut of 10 can pay taxes in puntland. Plus most of somalia business traffic comes to bosaso or hamar not berbera because of the somali shilling in use, waa iska riyonaysan even jigjigga uses bosaso more then berbera.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Puntland so sad income is so low

adigay gormaad na soo gashay. who are you ?

this site is teeming with marfashland scripts. waryaada go make your own sites, this is somaliaonline.