Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Fannaanad reer Hargeysa ah oo iyadoo u safreysa Muqdisho la xeray

Somalia dieing...

I know your a bit homesick so I got you a video of Lascanod curtousy of somaliland tv

Las canod, Republic of Somaliland.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Malister even your own refugees the women and children living in somaliland are scared of going back to mugdisho let alone native born hargsaisawis

we are not talking about dadka Masakiinta - By the way they are in their own country stop the none sense ..............

we are discussing Mass Migration From Hargeysa to Mogadishu for better Living ?.. Why Hargeysa Admin is detaining Citizen and are against freedom of Movement .

Mass exodus lol stop with chewing and see reality, mogadishu is war zone , shelling and killing and rapes. Heck you hand foreign forces protecting the city and you talking about people moving their loool man that's good one ;)

For better living hahaha...

Malister Walahi your parallel universe existence is funny...

The people who live on tora bora Afghanistan and have bread to eat and goats milk live better lives then the people of mugdisho.

Mugdisho is a god forsaken war zone that has been unstable for 22 years...

Living standards....

Now I can understand why you actually believe Somalia will get back on its feet.

Your parallel universal perspective of life...

Somalia is dead malister and we killed it, chopped off its legs and urinated on it like we do to the pirates daily.

Hargeisa Singers just visiting their capital city. Nothing wrong with that. If Guddoomiye Siil aanyo accepted federalism why should the Singers be condemned?

Hawdian   

Farhia kabayar on full combat gear? Looks *** then I excpted, whats with you people and old ladies singing? We all known after25 , it should be full abaya afghni style. Disgusting - dont upload that again .......