Sign in to follow this  
galbeedi

A journey to my tribal homeland.

Apophis   

This has worked well for America where the poor had to go without basic healthcare until the government had to step in.

It's a case of out of the frying pan into the fire.

<cite>
said:</cite>

This has worked well for America where the poor had to go without basic healthcare until the government had to step in.

It's a case of out of the frying pan into the fire.

You do realize that the Federal Government in America provides Medicaid coverage for the poor?

And you do realize that the Government heavily distorted market prices in the healthcare field, since Lyndon Johnson's "Great Society" programs. The cost of healthcare has risen dramatically in the past few decades, and government's fingerprints are all over this fiasco.

This is crony capitalism saaxib. I hate crony capitalism. Where corporate CEO's bribe government officials to pass legislation favorable to them.

But that's not the topic. That's not what we're talking about

Apophis   

Give whatever excuse your economics professors have imbibed in you, but the result is clear.

Corrupt politicians are no worse than those who see humans as cash cows to be milked dry at will.

<cite>
said:</cite>

Give whatever excuse your economics professors have imbibed in you, but the result is clear.

Corrupt politicians are no worse than those who see humans as cash cows to be milked dry at will.

People are corrupt. There's no questioning that.

But the only difference between me and you, is that I want to decentralize the power of any individual person, to curb corruption. Nobody wants to see a CEO or a Politician becoming too powerful

Any concentration of power into the hands of a select group of men, will lead to corruption and waste. And this is a fact.