Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Garowe clan enclave scared to death they say SL is after garowe and boosaaso.

Sanaag: Beel Shaacisay Inay Go’aansadeen Inay Si Buuxda wax ula Qabsadaan Somaliland

MARCH 23, 2014

Shir 68Sanaag (Somaliland.Org)-Beesha Gaashaan-buur oo ka mid ah beelaha Warsan-geli ayaa maanta soo gabo-gabeeyay shir wada tashi ahaa oo uga socday degmadda Buraan ee barriga Sanaag saddexdii maalmood ee la soo dhaafay.

Beeshu waxay shirkaasi ka soo saartay qoddob ay ka mid yihiin inay si buuxda u taageeraan waxna ula qabsadaan xukuumadda Somaliland, waxaanay daboolka ka qaadeen inay cawda u gooyeen xidhiidhkii wada shaqayneed ee hore uga dhaxayn jiray maamul-goboleedka Puntland.

Markii uu soo dhamaaday shirkaad jaraa’id waxa calanka Somaliland la saaray Saldhiga Booliska, Dugsiga sare iyo Xarunta caafimaadka degmadaasi.

Shir 66

Shir 67

Shir 68

Shir 69

Shir 661

“Qodobadii ka soo baxay Shirkii wadatashi ee Beesha Gaashaan buur ee lagu dhawaaqay.

1.In si buuxda beeshu ugu biirto waxna ula qaybsato Jamhuuriyada Somaliland.

2.In si buuxda loo jaro dhammaan xidhiidhkii wada shaqayneed ee ka dhaxeeyey beesha iyo Maamulka Puntland.

3.In Booqashadii Madaxweynaha Somaliland Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) uu ku tegay degamada Laasqoray ay ahayd mid taariikhi ah soo dhoweyna mudan .

4.In Xuduudaha, Madaxbanaanida iyo Midnimada Somaliland ay yihiin lama taabtaan muqadas ah Ciidamada Qaran-kuna xil gaar ah iska saaraan sidii ay u sugi lahaayeen.

5.In Booqashada la hadal hayo ee Madaxweynaha Puntland ku doonayo inuu yimaado Degmada Badhan ay tahay mid aan la aqbali karin carqaladna ku ah deganaanshaha iyo Nabadgelyada Gobolka wixii dhibaato ka dhashana masuuliyadeeda uu qaadi doono maamulka Garoowe.

6.In dhammaan Xafiisyada maamulka Puntland ee ku yaala Deegaanada beesha (Buraan, Ceelaayo, Balibusle iyo Cawsane ) iridaha la isugu dhufto muddo bil gudaheed ah, laguna bedelo xafiisyo dawladda Somaliland.

7.In si gaar ah looga hadlo arrimaha Ciidamada iyo qaramayn-tooda.

8.In la dardargeliyo wadahadala u socda Xukuumada Madaxweyne Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud (Siilaanyo) iyo Beesha Gaashaan-buur, dhinaca beeshana loo igmaday 11 Xubnood .Gudoon Wacan.”

Somaliland.Org/Hargeys

They don't have a fighting bone in their body these people. History doesn't lie, All the hadal and bonbonis amounted to nothing in the end.

We will see tomorrow if cabdi Cawar will set foot in las Koorey, badhan or anywhere else in Sanag for that matter.

Haday is walaan in the future or we find a pretext to invade past Somalilands borders.

All we have to do is place an army in the middle of the garowe bosaso road. Take garowe and shell the small bosaso port and it will be game over permanently.

Not to mention arming hag in Galkacyo.

They know the clock is ticking and they can't do nothing about it.

CidanSultan so you are advocating that your Tribal Republic should conquer and annex Puntland State? Perhaps clear out the original inhabitants of Puntland and march them down South? Perhaps create some more "living space" for Somaliland citizens, and control a territory which is more than half the size of Somalia?

<cite>
said:</cite>

CidanSultan so you are advocating that your Tribal Republic should conquer and annex Puntland State? Perhaps clear out the original inhabitants of Puntland and march them down South? Perhaps create some more "living space" for Somaliland citizens, and control a territory which is more than half the size of Somalia?

DK, you don't have to respond to that guy I'm starting to suspect that he is a troll account trying to show SLanders in bad light, It is just sad that Xaaji is becoming more like him.

Homunculus, I want to incriminate this CidanSultan character by using his own words. And I've warned Xaaji that sinking down to CidanSultan's level would only make him look bad.

But Xaaji isn't becoming "more like him", he's just showing his true character. CidanSultan is bringing out the true Xaaji and it's not pretty

Doctor i am just posting news and this is headline news the dispute between SL and the garowe enclave. This is nothing new we have been posting this since 2001 in here. Doctor ur biased to u call Somaliland a tribal republic but call puntland by its name at the same time u present ur self as the good guy??? How are u any better than Ciidan sultan ?

Xaaji I used to prevent myself from referring to Somaliland as a "Tribal Republic" until the people of Sool and Sanaag wanted to form a Federal State within a United Somalia, but the clan-inspired secessionists wanted to prevent this from happening. It's funny how they're so adamant on their own "self-determination" but they want to deny this self-determination to others under their control!

And that lady Edna Adan, the main proponent of Somaliland Nationhood, seems to think of Somaliland as a Tribal Republic also. Remember that Mo Farah incident? Remember how when Somalis all over the globe celebrated Mo Farah's victory in the 2012 Olympics, and then Edna Adan said publically "Even though Mo Farah was born in Mogadishu but currently lives in London, he's a Somalilander based purely on his tribal descent. So therefore, other Somalis from the South have no right to celebrate his successes."

That's her perspective of Somaliland. A Tribal Republic. If a Somali Sijui who lives in Garissa is from the same clan as her, she will call him a "Somalilander" based ONLY on his tribal affiliation.

And this is undeniable

You guys are real jokers. You expect one to take such thoughts seriously? Save it for the stand up show Cidansultan and Xaaji. When is the tour?

We all know how much SL values independence. Slaves to such pursuit. To some it is holier than entering the gates of heaven.

You think you guys will risk this pursuit by even looking at garowe. How will the Queen feel? You don't want to disappoint Her Majesty do you?

You joke about AMISOM's presence in Mogadishu. You enter a foot in garowe or Boosaas, you can forget about independence and on top of that I am sure you'll find AMISOM in Hargeisa and not for military assistance. It would be a shame really because that would mean I won't be chilling in Hargeisa anymore. Wouldn't want to vacation in a war zone you know?

^^^

Dreamer. maybe you should write plays for Disney. Considering narnia entering the real world has a greater chance of happening then your "predictions".

Vacationing... Saxib I regularly go to bosaso ain't nothing new. Bosaso is as good as a desert wasteland with two building. Puntlanders should focus more on feeding their people then trying to compete with somaliland.

First of all sool and sanaag are regions of Somaliland by nationality clan and culture there is no where where the people of those regions said they dont want to be part of SL i am not speaking about diaspora members., but the indigenous people of those regions have decided to be with Somaliland, those regions are inhabbitted by 5 clans of Somaliland who lived there for centuries together intermarried and all pledge allegiance to SL

As for Edna adan , Edna adan just corrected a reporter who said Mo farah is from Somalia, she merely corrected the reporter and said mo farah is a Somaliland who hails from Gabiley where his father and mother are born where his brothers and sisters live. this is a fact she was correcting. Are you saying she is wrong to correct a reporter where a athlete is from? So that gives you the right to call SL A TRIBAL republic , when in Somaliland any one from SL regardless of his clan can run for president , where in Somalia there is a duopoly, lets be fair saaxib for once.

<cite>

You guys are real jokers. You expect one to take such thoughts seriously? Save it for the stand up show Cidansultan and Xaaji. When is the tour?

We all know how much SL values independence. Slaves to such pursuit. To some it is holier than entering the gates of heaven.

You think you guys will risk this pursuit by even looking at garowe. How will the Queen feel? You don't want to disappoint Her Majesty do you?

You joke about AMISOM's presence in Mogadishu. You enter a foot in garowe or Boosaas, you can forget about independence and on top of that I am sure you'll find AMISOM in Hargeisa and not for military assistance. It would be a shame really because that would mean I won't be chilling in Hargeisa anymore. Wouldn't want to vacation in a war zone you know?

Somaliland is not after bosaaso or garowe , but the borders will be closes and who said you are welcome in Somaliland the should deport the likes of you.. And nor is SL impressed by the African union troops who were unleashed in Southern Somalia, Ciidamo afrikaan adigay wax kula yihin.

<cite>

you sound spasticated. qurarada iska dhig. you vile Somalilandiidist.