Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Why SSC Will Be Puntland. By Dr Osman

Dr_Osman   

I want to raise up this issue regarding SSC regions and why it will go to Puntland and the reasons why it is very unlikely SSC can be apart of somaliland or khatumo. The evidences used will be the national framework in the nation and the unliklihood of Somaliland being recognized in the future.

Somaliland lack of recognition is not just for the present but also in the future. Why I say this is because of the constiutution of Somalia which is recognized by domestic and international community states the unity of Somalia is paramount and non negioable. If any domestic or international support existed for Somaliland's recognition, I am certain they wouldn't of added that in the constiution.So it's obvious to anyone who will be pressured to conform.

The reasons why Somaliland is not going to be recognized is because the solution they provide for colonial borders even if implemented wouldn't bring peace to Somalia, because the civil war wasn't about colonial borders to begin with, it wasn't a war about who colonized who, ie; italy and british. So even if this solution was implemented, the guns will still go off in the south and also the north since the real issue wasn't addresed which is tribe.

So its in noone interest locally or internationally to support such a non beneficial solution and destructive policy which can add a new conflict to the existing conflict in Somalia. In short there is no point creating new problems on top of the genuine existing problems. Where as federalism is a genuine national framework that can address the genuine factors of the civil war, secession is a clan framework and the two are nowhere in the same league, seccession appeases one section of somalis even though it still doesn't even address the tribal core issues of even that clan and will always keep somaliland living on the edge of another war.It is basically a policy that has no benefit at all on a national scale or even at a clan level, it fails to address why the guns were and are fired, and possibly can create a new conflict which was not even what the true conflict is about.

The second major factor is SSC folks if put to a vote between puntland and somaliland they would choose puntland because only two lineages of ssc folks politicians are Somaliland mainly due to the fact of money, but even if we said those twao lineages were all somaliland which they aren't but for argument sake lets say they were, they would be out voted by the larger ssc lineage who abdisamad shire and ahmed karash hail from and they would vote puntland. So even if this issue went to a poll(which it won't) they would lose by a landslide.

The third major factor why SSC will not be somaliland is the national framework which I consider the deal cruncher, all the administrations being built in somalia such as jubba, bay, and the two HAG admins under construction are all tribe based, it wouldn't make sense to say puntland and somaliland can avoid the national framework because the majority rules and everyone will need to conform. For example it would be silly to say to bay they can't have 6 states if it wasn't on tribal grounds, yet somaliland can? it is ridiculous to think that baraxlay was refused Puntland due to tribal lines yet SSC won't be refused for somaliland, noone is going to jepordize federalism for one clan. All the admins in somalia

are going to be tribal not district based as evident in baraxlay.

As for Khatumo, I really do not wish to discuss in lenghty detail, because it is unconstiutional and hasn't got 2 states or more, there is no way the rest of the nation complies to the rules yet khatumo doesn't. If gedo was told to join jubba and hiiran told to join one of the upcoming HAG administrations, there is no way khatumo will survive on it's own and hence why I do not discuss it much. Khatumo as with gedo and hiiran were told, will be told to join Puntland as the whole nation is conforming to tribal lines.

So as a concerned Puntlander I urge Somaliland and Khatumo stop wasting your money, lives, and time on SSC joining somaliland or khatumo because you can see how the nation is shaping up and how Somalia will look like at the end of the road. It's just a shame un necessary lives and money is going to be lost at something which noone can stop, the tribalisation of Somalia. It's like juba after 20 years it still ends up going back to tribal grounds. Somaliland will consist of awdal, toghdheer, waqoyi galbeed just like how parliament in Mogadishu is, don't do what jubba did and waste 20 years of time, money and lives for nothing except for juba to go back to its rightful owners.

As for President Abdiweli Gaas who I am not a fan of and am still a die hard farolist, Please hurry up with SSC snd get the ball rolling because if you don't you not only have jepordized Puntland's constiution but also the federalisation program of Somalia, it is a national duty awaiting you, but please no casuslties is required in this easily solvable issue.

Dr osman u havent addressed the core problem why would the Garaad clan want to be on the ssdf clan they have never been under the ssdf clan ever in history. Why do you think they have created Khatumo

Dr_Osman   

Xaaji don't worry about that, just worry how your limbo status will make U fall behind the rest of Somalia and become insignificant which will then be to late to fix and all your people would have moved to hamar for work and Somaliland is emptied. That should be your real concern because your playing with fire for the existence of your people.

Mogadishu is the only one benefitting from your limbo status because your letting them rise back without any care of your own existence. I would be seriously questioning your leaders how a Somaliland in limbo and hamar with full international support and funding will help your cause, the longer U stay like that, the more hamar develops. Think about it at the pace their going now in 20 years you will be so far left behind it will just get harder for recognition.

Las canod will be puntland because Somaliland will not get recognition..hahah is the basis of the aboves theory...

Somaliland doesnt need recognition to conquer las canod or Garowe for that matter...its tanks are its recognition.

Somaliland has had las canod which is 15 miles away from Garowe for over 7 years...and today you are still no where near it.

haha....talk about wasting time on paper.

LAS ANOD (Somalilandsun) –the Somaliland National Army has placed troops with sufficient firepower to Strike Garowe the capital of the Somalia administrative region of Puntland.

Before proceeding to its current position 28kms of Garowe the army first took over complete control of several locations namely Kalabyadh, Karin Dabayl, and Darkeyn Geenyo among others in the wider Sool region (Including Buhodle and Ain).

The advance to new positions ands more specifgically closer to striking distance of Garowe town comes after never ending verbosity emanating from the Puntland government and more specifically president Abdiweli Gaas as pertains to annexing parts of Somaliland’s eastern regions.

The Puntland bluff of attacking and annexing Somaliland territories and subsequent dispatch of two battalion’s one commando and the other artillery to the frontline comes in the heels of recent warnings issued by Somaliland health minister Dr Suleiman Hagaltosie and opposition party UCID chairman Eng Feisal Ali Warabe. Somaliland Commandoes promise to drink tea in Garowe 2 hours after incursion attempts by PuntlandSomaliland Commandoes promise to drink tea in Garowe 2 hours after incursion attempts by Puntland. According to reports from Taleeh the purported beachhead of the mystical Khatumo state presumably to be hived off Somaliland jurisdictional territory with the support of Mogadishu and Garowe Government’s Khatumoists militias made a fast retreat to Puntland upon advance by the two heavily and war ready Somaliland army battalions. This move not only gives the government of Somaliland the strategic defensive advantage against any planned incursions by Khatumoist tribal militias and Puntland forces but also acts as deterrence towards the much touted visit to Buhodle by Puntland vice president Abdikarim Abdilahi Amay. Though having the national army establish its land based beachhead within striking distance of Puntland has been the want of somalilanders they also hope that this move will bring sense to the regional authorities in Garowe thus avert a war which if it comes to somalilanders it shall be preservation of their avowed sovereignty which though is two decades without international recognition is not only irrevocable but one that all are in acquiescence as per preservation at all costs.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan stop kidding yourself, there is way more tanks and f450 armed vehicles in and a capable air force in Puntland. There is no militarily superiority on Somaliland side since superiority of armies are based on what advantage you have over the combatant and its clear Somaliland lacks sorely in air and naval.

I included naval because when they tried to stop las qoray port when puntland showed up they bolted and this is more proof if snm was truly in sool it would be an easy defeat like las qoray was but sool is different to the las qoray situation because its two two ssc lineages causing the problems and the last thing needed is intraclan warfare. Infact I wish snm showed up like they did in Las qoray it would be a quick defeat.

Dr_Osman   

Ciidan I am trying to save snm from wasting its money, lives, and resources on something that is not going to happen and I provided my reasons. If you want to go ahead, but dont cry later what a waste of resources Somaliland did when the inevitable happens and all of Somalia administration tribalize, the only reason its being ignored now is because of shabab but once they are gone and states federate along clan lines the same will happen in the north.

You really Have nothing to stop it, no back up domestic or international, your army is no way stronger then Puntland or any other admin, you are on the weak side of the argument.

^^^ your statements are always vaque and confusing...no logic whats so ever. Somaliland sits 15 miles from Garowe and you tell me you have a larger army then Somaliland...hahaha...

are you smoking something...seriously no joke...you high...??

Logic dictates that he who has a larger army will flex more musle. Somaliland sits 15 miles from your capital. it has been expanding every year for the past 300 years from a collection of villages doted along the coast to deep hinter land of Ethiopia were the British found your onlf brothers fishing with Oromo's. The las canod folk have been pushed so far they are in effect homeless unless loyal to Somaliland.

You have been saved by one thing since 1991 Somalilands borders which doesnt reach Garowe.

Without recognition there is no reason not to take your villages of Garowe and Bosaso which are so small: The city of Borama is larger then Garowe. and Bosaso is half the size of Burco. With recognition comes limitation.

in 3 days your entire desert wasteland would come under Somaliland.

1. cut the road between Bosaso and Garowe: Take Garowe: Arm the hag in Galkacyo and invade northern Galkacyo: Surround Bosaso and starve it out: Shell the port

Game set match.

You better pray somaliland gets recognised because if it doesnt its a free for all buffet...

and nothing more tastier then some defeated lot booty and land....mmmmmmmm

Dr_Osman   

Your not a very smart man. America doesn't have the largest army in the world, china does and America is way stronger. It's about advantages not numbers. Give me 100 navy seals to a 1000 snm soldiers, its about quality as proven in black hawk down for 18 soldiers hag lost a 1000.

As for numbers its clear who is larger, it wasn't my minister crying on TV. So I won't bother responding to that.

As for soldiers near garowe, you got pictures? Or reliable non somali sources to confirm such claim? Iska hadlow ina agare comes to mind.

We know full well who is in Sool and it aint snm, if it was warancade wouldn't need to be so armed like all your snm that visit. Puntland is a powerhouse deal with it, the only reason they aren't warring in sool is to minimize casualties and that's it. Puntland will secure sool without one bullet being fired.

As for your comment about me not having logic, It is me who brought this gov't to Somalia, it is my policies that R recognized locally and internationally, it is me the brains behind the constitution and you say I have no logic? If your so logical why isn't your politics winning? Give me a break and learn a thing or two you moron

^^^^ hahahah...

Is this guy for real acudibilah... Saxib you don't need an army for this lot send in Hargaisan street children they will abuse them in a few days.

Osman...pirates sit behind hag for charity handouts... And hag are waiting on Burundi.

So much for your lot...

The garowe clan enclave is just talk detoore is saying that taleex and the garaad clan is not important in this quarrel , Faroole used force to smash their conference in taleex what will cabdi cawar do just answer me that , instead writing endless essays

Dalmar1   

Dr.osman, well written and realistic factual report!,.....outstanding,well done.

bro dr.osman, everyone in Somalia know that SSC belongs to Puntland, the only one's to think other wise are the same delusional folks who believe they are a separate state from Somalia,.....kkkkkkk!

all tribes, should live according to 4.5, just like the Parliament, HAGS with HAGS, D.IR's (which SNM is part of) with their D.IRS, and D block with D.bloc, and D&M with D&M, end off!

Anyway bro dr.osman , as an Shabelle state inhabitant i welcome this realistic approaching goal, which in no doubt will be achieved in the coming months by Dr.Abduweli,with the backing of the SFG inshallahi!,...... and know bro, The HAG is with you on this matter.

ps; ignore these delusional simpletons of snm's!

sool has a few Elders and leaders all claim that sool is not Puntland so where do u get from that Sool is Puntland and if it was Puntland , where is their leadership in sool?

Detoore osman has not presented one argument his whole argument was that the people of sool will pick Puntland over Somaliland , when we all know the vast majority of the people of sool decided to share a country with their fellow kin and people in Somaliland. And kicked out Puntland out of their city in 2007 now the others who have grievances against SL formed ssc and Khatumo ssc joined Somaliland and khatumo is about to merge with SL , puntland holds not a single town in sool , Taleex and boocame are under Khatumo militia , the res tof sool is under Somaliland. If detoore is telling the truth that the people of sool wanted to be part of Puntland they would have alligned themselves with the pirates long time ago , and thats not the case. Puntland interrupted and undermined their conference not that long ago and waged a war against them.