Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Faysal Waraabe vs Minister of Labor..Pure comedy

Mooge   

nacaska garaad ragga sida looma cayo ku dheh markay kula fadhiyaan. where is decorum?

somaliland story is comedy these days. malin walba sidi ciyalka isu cayaan. looooooool.

galbeedi   

Garaad wuu qaldan yahay. Faysal xukuumad iyo Xisbi buu wax ka sheegay , si fiicana wuu u hadlay.

laakiin waxay barteen in ay caayaan. Isna hore ayuu digniin u bixitey oo uu yidhi ninkii i caayaa waan iska dhicin. Bal may wuxuu dhaliilayo wax ka sheegaan ama xisbigiisa.

the Kulmiyetocracy Zionist criminal regime's (KZCR) policy of ''shock and awe'', particularly in the way it wages its dirty media tactics, shouldn't come as a surprise by now. this clip perfectly demonstrates the KZCR's attempts to redefine reality. this ghastly attack of words against the chairman of a legitimate political party is unacceptable.

Dr_Osman   

I haven't been following Somaliland development much except the failure of hargeisa airport and how the money was badly spent, there wasn't even a tender which is a bad sign. I Know of the roads happening have they finished? What happen to the fibre optic project? Even hamar has it now but Somaliland started it ages ago.

One other thing from a development perspective has siilanyo been better then riyale? I dont remember anything major silanyo did other then the airports, i might be mistaken though and would like to know if he is better then Riyale on development. My opinion as an outsider really seems like his not interested in Somaliland, his body language, the way he speaks, and even walks just shows a lack of interest unlike hersi he is very passionate.