Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Abdiwali must not say anything to Qoslaye when he travels to Mogadishu

Mooge   

Abdiwali is going to mogadishu the funeral of abdirisak haji hussein (AUN). It is not the right time to talk to qoslaye about anything political. abdiweli must focus on the funeral and go back to garowe. qoslaye will try every trick in the book to start political dialogue, but abdiwali should avoid it.

Don't you think that is not the interest of Puntland People and Abdiwali as their president, I believe it was one of the Faroole's downfalls by not engaging with Federal Government as he should have, Puntland would have received their share in the Turkish Aid money, would have been part of Somalia and Somaliland negotiation team, Faroole would have been re-elected lol . I know Qoslaye may not agree with Puntland on issues like Federalism model, changes on the Federal charter and fight against Alshabab any time soon, but still Puntland needs Federal Government more than Qoslaye needs.

And Abdiwali should meet and have a serious discussion with the President Qoslaye on many issues.

Beer-Gaal, you make great points Awoowe, but in principle I disagree with the categorization of "need". I think it is in the interest of both parties to come to middle ground on contentious issues not the least of which is the implementation of federalism.

Mooge   

abdiweli is being watched by puntlanders. if he starts to talk politics with qoslaye, we will kick him out. this picture out of mogadishu today doesn't say much it is photo-op so don't read too much into it. we have no evidence that abdiweli is negotiating with qoslaye.

1902811_702299453124039_1663877308_n.jpg

Mooge   

************EDITED********************

Nomads please respect the rules of the website and stop the personal attacks

Admin

Somalia online