Sign in to follow this  
Hassan1508736697

My profitable business plan in Somalia

It is my intent to open a huge Shisha joint in xamar. It will have multiple VIP rooms where daters can chill.

It will be spacious with modernistic Chairs and seats. There will be a huge flat TVs on all the four corners.

I will serve sodas, pastries and Philly steak. I will also serve caana Geel and seafood

I would also serve Italian cappuccino and latte.

The shisha price will be $16. I would also pick and choose the finest amongst the females who patronize my joint and will marry some and others shall become my concubines.

Not bad at all, my only concern is your business may attract unwanted P.R since your Mogdishu people are bit conservative compared to Puntland and Somaliland. otherwise

Dude, if you really want a profitable business plan, one that helps you become wealthy and improves the lives of the common Somali...then I suggest you get into agriculture or manufacturing.

Somalia is in dire need of entrepreneurs who are involved in both these fields. We have more than enough hotels, restaurants and cafe's as it is.

It's time to diversify our economy and start exporting goods. And agriculture and manufacturing is a good way to get this started.

I just got back from Somalia less than 2 years ago. I must drill this in y'all's head that walahi we got a huge demand for shisha joints. The biggest complain was it by the diaspora folks. They just wanted such a place.

I am also aware that our people are diehard followers of football. Therefore, with plethora of huge flat TVs and shax my joint is bound to be the it place. I'm bringing sport and females together. A man can bring his date and I would provide him with a VIP room where he could possibly go as far as third base but as the bastard tries to climb Mount Everest at my joint I will blackmail him with my secret CCTV that I've installed in every VIP room for my own pleasure.

Waar sxb agriculture and such things need huge investment and material but with a shisha joint u just gotta be creative and the return will b huge.

Sounds like a good idea. $16 sounds kinda high, but if its just for the Qurbo joogs and those from Dibadaha, than they can afford that and more. If you include a dance hall/floor than you can make even more money. And if you serve Alcohol, you can instantly become a Somali millionaire over night. :)