Sign in to follow this  
Hassan1508736697

Edna Adan, the Great deceiver!

I've recently went to Somaliland. While there I've come to learn that Ms Edna is not how she portrays herself. Ive came across plethora of people complaining about her. I just couldnt believe them because ive met this lady when she gave a lecture at my Uni. She told very heart wrenching stories that almost made us burst into tears.

That whole image was shattered when one of my own relatives got sick and I had to rush that person to her hospital. At the entrance they asked us to pay for everything, from the gloves, the syringes and the bed. I protested with them that this person needs immediate medical attention and that the stuff can be paid as soon as I put him on the bed. They outright refused. Imagine that you loved one is moaning right next to you and these people want that money before you can even put the relative at ease.

There and there it occurred to me, that this whole hospital was indeed a hoax. Edna Adan goes around Western cities with this deliberately thought out appeal to garner the sympathy of unsuspecting Westerners, who not realizing that this is actually a business for profit towards Ms Edna's tribe. These are my reasons >

First, she says that she does not turn down a desperate person who needs medical attention, that's false. She holds dead people's corpse till the bill is paid.

Secondly, what a foreigner doesn't know is that she been secretly recorded (at one of her Uni visits in Canada, She had her fellow tribesmen take her to her hotel but unfortunately for her the driver was a fellow from another whole different tribe, who was attentive to catch the flow of the conversation and who had the presence of mind to start recording her boasting of great grand deceit) chastising her fellow tribesmen for not doing as much as she done for them. She was referring to the fact that almost all the female nurses are her tribe.

So please ask her to defend herself on this matter! It's indefensible but let's hear what she says.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjKiFubs4f0

Hawdian   

^ time of the month , somaha. Take a chill pill And relax .

How do you know she is arab ? Last i check she was somali . Secondly do you expect free NHS style treatment thats not how the system works.

Hawdian   

Hassan- No I just care Dont about clans- .

Also why dont you address my other point. Why do you expect free treatment , many countries dont have free universal health care system.

Do you you personal agenda to smear the good name of National Icon. A lady who has build a hospital trained nurses and help to bring the child mortality rate in Somaliland ,

for me people like her should be celebrated and recognized for greatness .

Interview with Edna Adan at the Uni of Cardiff,http://www.cf.ac.uk/125/getinvolved/mycardiff/140708.html

ive answered your question from the get-go...Ive stated that I was ready to pay but they wouldnt even allow me to lay the sick person down...keep in mind that this is africa, they dont have wheelchairs..the sick is carried by the fam....Bro, im telling you im not on a smear mission, what'm telling you is the honest truth..she is a fraud..

Mooge   

niyoow I never paid attention to this lady, but watching that video specially starting 26:00 minutes and on wards, she is saying horrible things. why is she demonizing the rest of country and insulting the rest of somalia.

i didn't know this lady was this evil.

@alpha..is blinded my tribal loyalty as much as he tries to make us believe that he is enlightened...do u know Alpha that I am her peeps? That I'm the closest thing to her tribe ? But walahi I have no malicious intent

what is happening why would we have such criticism and hatred towards Edna adan the most influential women is SL she is probably older than your mum, why would she give free treatment to everyone she is isn't from UN neither from this rich gulf arabs, she is just decent somali mother who is trying to make change where is due and she have improved health quality for women and children many people have benefited from her.

she is telling reality on the ground on what's going on somalia, so i guess many people are paranoid for that.

I actually don't care abt the treatment handed to me by her lunatic front desk staff, that's fine

But I swear to god her female nursing program is dominated by her Arrap tribe..she basically practices nepotism..I'm yelling you she being recorded in an audio belittling here fellow Arrap dudes for not contributing to the tribe and how she filled her nursing program with them and how that when she was foreign minister she allocated the scholarships Sudan gave to SL to many of her Arrap kids

Hawdian   

^ whats your proof in all these accusations . Non of what you said sofar has any credibility to it. More like a smear campaign . If you dont like her, that up to you we love her the world respects her . Nothing you or other haters say will ever take away all her hard work. Lastly what a great idol this lady is for young girls in Somaliland just looking at her career shows girls and boys that you can reach for stars and succeed like Edna.

Mooge   

Hawdian, niyoow just listen to how she is demonizing the rest of the country. this lady is ugly and evil. that is the reality niyoow. if you don't give respect you don't get respect. that is the Somali way.

she is determined to do evil. lol

tumblr_mm1k7rTuLn1rqdxx8o1_500.jpg