Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Have you traveled to Southeast Asia before?

Have you traveled to Thailand-Malaysia-Cambodia for at least a month stay? What was your experience like? Please tell us about it. I am bag packing to go there in January so I'm curious.

AfricaOwn;991162 wrote:
Have you traveled to Thailand-Malaysia-Cambodia for at least a month stay? What was your experience like? Please tell us about it. I am bag packing to go there in January so I'm curious.

you must be the first habar qaloocian to travel beyond Sanaag, ma istidhi?

Hawdian   

@ africanown- enjoy it I never been there but have student friends from SEA region. If you have typical somali height get ready to be a giant lol. Also thai food is so delicious my favorite southern islands are Muslims . If you go to Malaysia there are some somali students studying over there . I dont know about Cambodia I would instead gone for Singapore . I have also found those people to be very polite and respectful .

I never been beyond Singapore and Kualalmpur airports. You have to read about the culture of those countries, food types, where to stay, security, mode of travel etc. It is better to reserve your accommodation before travelling. There are many World wide hotel reservation sites in the internet. Just google them and check this one: http:/www.hotelscombined.com, they have all kinds of accommodations.

don't forget to have the necessary vaccinations.

Khayr   

We have some nomads that live

in those regions.

btw, Africaown might be the first

Somali male to attempt

bagpacking...lol

Haatu;991421 wrote:
Bagpacking? Just what do people do on these "bagpacking" trips?

You carry small amount of your belongings, and you travel from place to place (with small group of your friends), is really that simple.