Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Picture of the Month meet the Somali Governors

Tallaabo   

I think the message Ethiopia is sending by inviting all these Somali leaders to this event is that the Somaliwayn ideals and aspirations and Somali nationalism is defeated and dead. They are showing the Somali Ethiopians and the ONLF that there is no Somali nation to claim ownership of the Somali region in Ethiopia, no Somali leader to support their movement, and nowhere to run to if they resist the Ethiopian control. This is a very shrewd move indeed.

Tallaabo;990238 wrote:
I think the message Ethiopia is sending by inviting all these Somali leaders to this event is that the Somaliwayn ideals and aspirations and Somali nationalism is defeated and dead. They are showing the Somali Ethiopians and the ONLF that there is no Somali nation to claim ownership of the Somali region in Ethiopia, no Somali leader to support their movement, and nowhere to run to if they resist the Ethiopian control. This is a very shrewd move indeed.

Exactly

You were hurrying with your condemnation of Somaliland running with pictures now that your Tribal leader went to Jigjiga waxa ka dhacday i dont care iga daa ma arkayo i am not a tribalist:D

The only reason why i posted the picture is because you tried to give the whole thing a postive spin. Actually i would have had more respect for somaliland if they rejected to attended that degrading 'celebration'. It is telling how they reject to attend International meetings in London and Turkey with the goverment of Somalia but they are willing to attend the celebrations of the Ethiopian provincial and ethnic diversity day and be happily seated next to the two month old Jubbaland.

BTW Culusow should be commended for not attending.

I never gave it a positive spin i just agreed with the Tallaabo the Ethiopians want to use this event to halt secession elements in the Somali Kilil. A symbolic superiority of Ethiopia and a divided Somali state, giving the Somalis under Ethiopia nothing but to accept the Ethiopian identity. Somaliland rejected the London and Turkey conference because it lumps Somalia with Somaliland and gives the government of Somalia the central authority of both countries. I agree that it would have been better to send a minor Somaliland deputy Minister to Jigjiga the same way the Kenyans send the nairobi's deputy Mayor, it is what it is son.

Xaji

2013128635221066509092085PC080400.JPG

Unlike Modaba and Faarole jr politicians and Islamist, Mudan Siilaanyo is a veteran Politician iconic leader more then 40 years deep in the game it is shame he is ending his career as Puppet with nothing to gain .Prime Minister of Ethiopia Hailemariam Desalegn downgraded and showed Sillanyo he is nothing but a Governor and was told to hide his pride sit in line next to Sh Modaba .

hailemariam-desalegne-acting-prime-minis

Prime Minister of Ethiopia Hailemariam Desalegn is more clever and dangerous then Meles Zenawi, the next couple of years will be interesting .Rumors are Hailemariam Desalegn believes in keeping Somalia together in a stable condition free of terrorist is the best interest of Ethiopia.

^^^ then why Somalia calls all these African forces including Ethiopia which still inside Somalia.What does that mean, where is sovereignty Mogadishu boasting.The whole world been their last 20 yrs be it soldiers,food, etc.

Tears still running down their eyes pleading to Ethiopia come to Beletweyne,Baidabo ,Gedo.Who r they to condemn this meeting.Didn't they have last meeting about kismayo in Addis.....Are these people for real!

^^^ then why Somalia calls all these African forces including Ethiopia which still inside Somalia.What does that mean, where is sovereignty Mogadishu boasting.The whole world been their last 20 yrs be it soldiers,food, etc.

Tears still running down their eyes pleading to Ethiopia come to Beletweyne,Baidabo ,Gedo.Who r they to condemn this meeting.Didn't they have last meeting about kismayo in Addis.....Are these people for real!

Tallaabo   

Gar_maqaate;990249 wrote:
^^

What do think about this?

Dadka Reer Somaliland Oo Ku Guulaystay In Ay Calankooda Ka Dhex-Muujiyaan Madashii Xuska Qoomiyadaha Itoobiya

Xuska-2111.jpg

They are just ordinary people waving their flags. Landers wave their flags wherever they can. Watch out for them waving that flag in Soweto during Mandela's funeral service:p