Sign in to follow this  
Kaluun

Landers, Hawdians conference

Wadani   

Kaluun;988253 wrote:
What's a sand-dweller? I hope its not an insult lol.

I'm same as Warran Adde, Adan Baradho and Fowzia.

I assume you are HY since you refer to them as lions lol.

Adigu bal apply some British paint and is-caadee.

I'm from the same clan as Faysal Cali Waraabe and Suldaan Maxamad Suldaan Cabdiqaadir, which makes me a sand-dweller. Anyway welcome inaadeer.

Safferz   

Kaluun;988253 wrote:
What's a sand-dweller? I hope its not an insult lol.

I'm same as Warran Adde, Adan Baradho and Fowzia.

I assume you are HY since you refer to them as lions lol.

Adigu bal apply some British paint and is-caadee.

This board censors qabiil names so a lot of folks prefer to use clever euphemisms to work around that, just think of what qabiil "sand dweller" may be a translation for :P Wadani refers to HY as lions due to langaabnimo, have to stick close to the more powerful brother to maintain relevance dee.

Kaluun   

looooool sand-dwellers hahahahaha wallahi I'm laughing for real. Now I get it!!!

This is going to sound funny but lol my own ayeeyo (aabo) was a sand-dweller dee.

Speaking of this new innovations, marka labadinuba waxa tihin sand-dwellers? Cajiib.

Wadani   

Kaluun;988258 wrote:
looooool sand-dwellers hahahahaha wallahi I'm laughing for real. Now I get it!!!

This is going to sound funny but lol my own ayeeyo (aabo) was a sand-dweller dee.

Speaking of this new innovations, marka labadinuba waxa tihin sand-dwellers? Cajiib.

loool glad u found the term amusing. Safferz is liyuu booliis but her mom is a sand-dweller. :D

Safferz   

Kaluun;988258 wrote:

I am not, but my hoyo macaan is! My dad is a "long footed" one :P

Safferz   

Wadani;988261 wrote:
loool glad u found the term amusing. Safferz is liyuu booliis but her mom is a sand-dweller.
:D

Naga aamus :mad: You get to name notable people, and I get liyuu boolis? You mean the clan of suugaanta Soomaalida... Sayyid Mohamed Abdullah Hassan, Nuruddin Farah, Safferz, etc :P

Kaluun   

looool @ long footed one.

Safferz man ogin ina tahay gabadh. I never expected a gashaanti to have such sophisticated and complex name.

Warya Wadani,

The Liyu police is long footed as much as sand-dwellers. I was with a convoy when I was there and their leader was your uncle. He was both garac and intelligent.

He was shelling gashaamo, Gosayga and other villages. I was there with them. Wuxu ku haystay qar anaga ah iyo qar sand-dwellers ah smuggled batteries, ammo and phones for the ONLF. That day during his qudbad wuxu laha: "Dadkini iyo dalkiniba wad iibisen oo waxad sisaten $150".

I was chilling with their Tigraian senior...iyagu waxay raben inay to ask me lame questions and the funny thing was I knew 70% of them. Next day we had breakfast together at my uncle's house who was former civil servant under Mengistu Hailemariam.

Hawdian   

@ Safferz waa cadii reer kaga sifcn baa loo yaqana. in Haud the banu hashiim are intermarried with the bigfoot in large numbers they are one I even attending a wedding of the two families when I was in Somaliland. @ Wadani iy Kaluun - lol Faisal's family and Waran cadees waa isku Garxaaajes ee dont make them two .

Safferz   

That's really interesting, Kaluun.

Hawdian;988266 wrote:
@ Safferz waa cadii reer kaga sifcn baa loo yaqana. in Haud the
banu hashiim
are intermarried with the bigfoot in large numbers they are one I even attending a wedding of the two families when I was in Somaliland. @ Wadani iy Kaluun - lol Faisal's family and Waran cadees waa isku Garxaaajes ee dont make them two .

Banu Hashim, lol.

But yes, intermarriage is common (with my subclan in particular) and my parents are no exception.

Wadani   

Safferz;988264 wrote:
Naga aamus :mad: You get to name notable people, and I get liyuu boolis? You mean the clan of suugaanta Soomaalida... Sayyid Mohamed Abdullah Hassan, Nuruddin Farah, Safferz, etc
:P

Sorry, I couldn't resist lol.

Kaluun   

Safferz,

Wa runtada laba jilib aya ciyaarta dhaantada si fiican uu wada tunta when it comes to intermarriage in that region. Those two being the one with reer with the Binu Hashim's family name and the Yonis in Sand dwellers.

Wadani   

Kaluun;988265 wrote:
looool @ long footed one.

Safferz man ogin ina tahay gabadh. I never expected a gashaanti to have such sophisticated and complex name.

Warya Wadani,

The Liyu police is long footed as much as sand-dwellers.
I was with a convoy when I was there and their leader was your uncle. He was both garac and intelligent.

He was shelling gashaamo, Gosayga and other villages. I was there with them.
Wuxu ku haystay qar anaga ah iyo qar sand-dwellers ah smuggled batteries, ammo and phones for the ONLF.
That day during his qudbad wuxu laha: "Dadkini iyo dalkiniba wad iibisen oo waxad sisaten $150".

I was chilling with their Tigraian senior...iyagu waxay raben inay to ask me lame questions and the funny thing was I knew 70% of them. Next day we had breakfast together at my uncle's house who was former civil servant under Mengistu Hailemariam.

Interesting. So you're saying we have members of tolka in ONLF and others in Liyuu Booliis? I'm not that surprised of the Durriyadda being part of Liyuu Police but I've never heard of them having any representation or showing any support for ONLF.

Kaluun   

Wadani,

The Tigrai game in Hawd and the Somali Region in general, actually whole of Ethiopia, is very dirty. They successfully managed to turn brother vs brother. No one trusts no one anymore.

Like I said, one day they wanted to interrogate me to impress their Tigrai boss and next day they were having laxoox with me. You can't take it personal. You have to keep cool head and move your chess pieces right.

Some of the truckers got bribed by the ONLF. There are many ONLF ladies in Hargeisa. One lady was caught in the bushes of Rabaso pushing a wheelbarrow. Waxay samesay timir bay ka buxiisay and under neath she had all this ammunition. The idea was to bury it in the bushes and someone will dig them out in the dark of night.

The solar batteries, phones and other items were the same. He showed all of them to us and he was mad like crazy. He was the one who attacked all those villagers and he asked for 'ciidaan' about 5000.

His mission was to enlist 5000 binu hashimis in the Liyu Police. The locals told him their sons will not die for Tigrai nor intervene in long-foot intra-warfare (liyu police shirt vs onlf).

They were right to refuse because it would turn into brother vs brother on a bigger scale. The long footed brothers already know the affects of this. Very dirty business.

These ONLF ladies receive hot cash from abroad and they spend it on baqaaro in Hargeisa and sometimes smuggle other things on the trucks. They get off mid-way and walk the rest of the journey.

Safferz   

Kaluun;988269 wrote:
Safferz,

Wa runtada laba jilib aya ciyaarta dhaantada si fiican uu wada tunta when it comes to intermarriage in that region. Those two being the one with reer with the Binu Hashim's family name and the Yonis in Sand dwellers.

I believe Hawdian was saying Banu Hashim to refer to I.saaq, there are a number of Landers here who comically describe the "Arab origins" of northern clans to differentiate themselves from other Somali clans with terms like Banu Hashim, Hashimites, and my personal favourite, "Afro-Hashimites." You will become well acquainted with these characters soon.

Amarigna tinageraleh Kaluun?

Wadani   

Kaluun;988274 wrote:
Wadani,

The Tigrai game in Hawd and the Somali Region in general, actually whole of Ethiopia, is very dirty. They successfully managed to turn brother vs brother. No one trusts no one anymore.

Like I said, one day they wanted to interrogate me to impress their Tigrai boss and next day they were having laxoox with me. You can't take it personal. You have to keep cool head and move your chess pieces right.

Some of the truckers got bribed by the ONLF. There are many ONLF ladies in Hargeisa. One lady was caught in the bushes of Rabaso pushing a wheelbarrow. Waxay samesay timir bay ka buxiisay and under neath she had all this ammunition. The idea was to bury it in the bushes and someone will dig them out in the dark of night.

The solar batteries, phones and other items were the same. He showed all of them to us and he was mad like crazy. He was the one who attacked all those villagers and he asked for 'ciidaan' about 5000.

His mission was to enlist 5000 binu hashimis in the Liyu Police. The locals told him their sons will not die for Tigrai nor intervene in long-foot intra-warfare (liyu police shirt vs onlf).

They were right to refuse because it would turn into brother vs brother on a bigger scale. The long footed brothers already know the affects of this. Very dirty business.

Next time I'm going there, I'm going directly to Meqelle to be in good terms with TPLF and their dabaqoodhis will be my dabaqoodhis.

This is some good insight into the ongoings of the region. Thanks man.